October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Just gone up and down stairs ten. Times knackered lol

hahahaha go you!! ... I went up and down 7 times today and my legs couldnt take anymore hahahaha!! :)

Hope something works!

Well seeing as got lo to get up for school decided enough and need to sleep here is hoping tommorow brings them stronger

Hope things progress overnight for you, Rainie :)

I ate three quarters of a large pineapple today (I ate the other quarter yesterday but couldn't face the rest) and all its done is given me sore, red lips :/ I've had loads of BH today and have been on a cleaning mission. I've also had some unusually sharp pains in my cervix and vajayjay. I want something to happen :( I wish I could just see some bit of plug or something, I'm so impatient now.

I got impatient as soon as I hit 37 weeks and I'm 39 tomorrow!

GET OUT BABY !

Gosh I cannot sleep...

pain is still in back.
jus had another lbm which is unlike me at 4am lol
I feel like uncomfortable on tummy below,
hips slightly throb either before or after back pain
the pressure down there is wow even sitting in bed like half propped
plus yay I woke feeling like also been hit by a truck I ache like I have full on flu

please get stronger I am confussed when to time

I think we all get a bit over zelous with the aches, pains and discomforts the closer to the due dates we all get...

Like others, I've had braxton hicks for the past few weeks. Back ache, sickness, yucky slime coming away, and spotting... Yet babe still seems to want to stay PUT! Sleep is a somewhat in short supply, I'm shattered and fed up of waking at stupid o'clock on a morning - means I'm absolutely shattered come 2pm ish... Can't nap either...

OH works nights, toddler doesn't nap and teen doesn't take the hint too well at bed time... Feel as though I'm on over drive all the time at the moment, keep wishing the pregnancy away as I have done for weeks... I've had morning sickness all the way through, asthma has been really bad too, mobility has been so reduced and have been soo tired... Just hoping that labour will be easy! LOL - very hopeful...

I feel at the moment that life would be so much easier with baby here, rather than chilling inside; as I'd be able to do things for myself much more, getting my independence back is like top priority for me at the moment...

Oooo it's getting close now for lots of us? Has anyone had their baby yet?? Come on October bubs! x x

I am 40+3 and I am so fed up, had a sweep Monday, felt very uncomfortable all day and night, but still nothing, midwife coming to house today to give another sweep, I am hoping the last one has done something ! Really don't want to be induced again:-( xx

Hmm I have MW tomorrow but she hasnt mentioned a sweep or anything. So frustrating and I'm not even overdue yet!

Ive been for my presentation scan today and baby is still head down !!! :) :) :) sooo happy
estimated weight is ........ 6lb 15oz ....... eeeek!! Time to come out before you get much bigger little miss!!

Hmmm no i wonder if shes having or had her baby!!! x

I'm thinking this baby is never going to come out! Lost loads of plug yesterday morning and been having BH for ages. Started getting periody pains yesterday morning that disappeared and same again today. Been DTD to see if can help things along but no joy so far ................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->