October/November Conkers 2021

@wrapunzel I’m sorry you had such a scare, what a relief things have calmed down for you. Fingers crossed for a smooth ride from now! Do you not have a routine 12 week scan there?

@Suggerhoney glad your second scan went well! Will be lovely to see a photo when you can post one with your next scan <3

I hope everyone else is ok. I have read through but I can’t remember all the posts, there’s been quite a few over the last six days since I posted!

Just curious if anyone has ever had a waterbirth? If so what did you feel about it and did it offer a type of pain relief? I love the idea of baby being born into water but I’m pretty active in labour so not sure if I could do it?! They started running the water in the pool for baby 3 but it only managed to fill a few cm before she arrived!

Hey everyone!! My tests have continued to get lighter and lighter. I’m
Spotting this morning. Good luck and blessings everyone. I’m heartbroken.

No way, im so sorry to hear this :( I think me and u was in the same due date club last year, I sadly had a mmc last September :( thinking of u x

@wrapunzel I’m sorry you had such a scare, what a relief things have calmed down for you. Fingers crossed for a smooth ride from now! Do you not have a routine 12 week scan there?

we don’t! The only routine scan my usual midwives offer is 20 week anatomy scan. I’m very much looking forward to my scan elsewhere on March 8!

so so sorry hun :( I had a CP in December, they hurt!

my heart aches for you lovely. Big hugs and take care of yourself x

Just curious if anyone has ever had a waterbirth? If so what did you feel about it and did it offer a type of pain relief? I love the idea of baby being born into water but I’m pretty active in labour so not sure if I could do it?! They started running the water in the pool for baby 3 but it only managed to fill a few cm before she arrived!
I had a waterbirth with number 1 and it was lovely although I came out for delivery I’m hoping for the same this time around although I want to stay in the water this time unfortunately I couldn’t with number 2&3 as they were both inductions. The warm water really helps to ease the contractions xx

@Weemcb26 i have read that the warmth is good for contractions. Apart from my first my contractions are very hit and miss and are generally all over the place and for the last 3 I’ve used a tens machine until my contractions get down to business so I’m wondering if at this point I could get into the pool as this is usually the point I find a comfortable position to deliver baby but I’m not sure I could get in before this point?! Anyway have plenty of time to figure it all out!

@Weemcb26 i have read that the warmth is good for contractions. Apart from my first my contractions are very hit and miss and are generally all over the place and for the last 3 I’ve used a tens machine until my contractions get down to business so I’m wondering if at this point I could get into the pool as this is usually the point I find a comfortable position to deliver baby but I’m not sure I could get in before this point?! Anyway have plenty of time to figure it all out!
You will be allowed to go in the pool once you have reached 4/5cm hun. Which is normally about the time I start asking for g&a I’m so looking forward to labour. I’m a bit weird that way I just love labour xx

I decided to have another go at finding babies HB on my doppler.

I was just about to give up when I heard what sounded like a steam train on train tracks and new it was baby.
170 to 175bpm.

Just as I found it my DH came into the bedroom and he got to hear it to, it was like he came in at the perfect time was so lovely.

My ticker says 8+3 but going by scan I'm 8+5 weeks.
Just have to wait for the hospital dating scan to get my official due date.
I've not had my appointment come through yet but with my son I was almost 12 weeks when I got my appointment through for 13+1 weeks.
I know the midwife has requested it so shud get a date through in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

@Suggerhoney glad your second scan went well! Will be lovely to see a photo when you can post one with your next scan <3

I hope everyone else is ok. I have read through but I can’t remember all the posts, there’s been quite a few over the last six days since I posted!

I will definitely get a photo on the 5th March hon providing all is well.
And I will definitely be posting it as soon as I get back.

No I haven't hon.
My last 2 pregnancies were very high risk and so is this one so I will be being induced and strapped to a monitor.
They do allow to walk around when I have the passery tho but no water birth.
We have a water birth center In our hospital and its so lovely I wud love to have one just to see what it's like but it won't be a option.

Oh noooo I'm so so sorry hon.
I'm absolutely gutted for you :cry:
I had 4 CPs last year they really are not nice.
I've had 6 CPs In total and my first baby I lost at 10+4 weeks.
Sedning u the biggest warmest hugs hon so sorry :hug:

@wrapunzel
I will be thinking of you today hon please let us know how u get on.
Hope u get good news [-o&lt;

Has the bloating started for anyone yet? I’m finding it quite bad this time around and also early I’m only about 4wk 4days I’m laughing but it’s actually pretty uncomfortable xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->