October/November Conkers 2021

I looked and we can refer ourselves between 6-8 weeks (but not 6 weeks?!) and then we call the midwife. I’m 6 weeks Friday so maybe I’ll do that Monday? And ask if she can refer me to the epu so I don’t have to go through my doctor.

im throwing up like a trooper with nausea 24/7. I’ve had this with all of mine and I struggle so bad!!!! I found with the boys the sickness/nausea goes 16/18 weeks and the girls was 30/34 weeks! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I looked and we can refer ourselves between 6-8 weeks (but not 6 weeks?!) and then we call the midwife. I’m 6 weeks Friday so maybe I’ll do that Monday? And ask if she can refer me to the epu so I don’t have to go through my doctor.

im throwing up like a trooper with nausea 24/7. I’ve had this with all of mine and I struggle so bad!!!! I found with the boys the sickness/nausea goes 16/18 weeks and the girls was 30/34 weeks! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Aw I'm sorry to hear that. I am also an HG veteran. I have had it with all 4 of my pregnancies so far. Thankfully I haven't been hit with it yet though. I hope you feel better soon :flower:

Thank you for welcoming me ladies:hugs:

I know its superrr early still but does anyone have any name ideas yet?
I like so many girl names it will be hard to name another girl:haha: for a boy we have Remington, Benjamin and Xavier so far:kiss:

Hi girls! I’m probably worrying but would rather tAlk about it out loud. When I blow my nose I’ve got pain in my left side? Like toward my hip?? And I feel like all my symptoms have gone?? Do you think that’s normal?

Thank you for welcoming me ladies:hugs:

I know its superrr early still but does anyone have any name ideas yet?
I like so many girl names it will be hard to name another girl:haha: for a boy we have Remington, Benjamin and Xavier so far:kiss:

I have no idea about names!!!!! Names actually start driving me mad after a while!!!!

You would have thought the more pregnancy’s the better at handling the sickness but nope! It’s awful each and every time! I hate it because it makes me feel so sad!!!!

Hi ladies and welcome @Abii

@nicoley
Hon I have had on off spotting this pregnancy and even a light bleed at 6 weeks.
I had a scan at 6+1 weeks and see baby and HB.
I've not had any bleeding since but i do get very pale and light pink spotting here and there.
Midwife said its very very common esp in first trimester.
Our cervix is extra sensitive when pregnant, Also u can get implantation spotting right up until 8 weeks.
Ure tests are beautiful and really dark.

AFM

I had my booking appointment today with the midwife and it went well.
I was there for over a hour:shock:
Shes lovely and I had her with my son.

Think I may have found babies HB on my at home doppler.

Found mine which was 70 to 80bpm but every now and then I picked up something that was 140 150 bpm, it came on the screen for a second and then it was gone, it happened about 4 times and I also think I heard a very very faint galloping horse noise, but again it was only a few seconds and then gone.

Still so nervous about my scan on Friday,
Glad i booked it for 9am and not later.
Just really hope everything is good and baby is healthy.[-o<

@playgirl666

Still can't believe I didn't know it was you on messenger hahaha.

So so happy it's u and we are pregnant again and in the same group <3

Hi ladies and welcome @Abii

@nicoley
Hon I have had on off spotting this pregnancy and even a light bleed at 6 weeks.
I had a scan at 6+1 weeks and see baby and HB.
I've not had any bleeding since but i do get very pale and light pink spotting here and there.
Midwife said its very very common esp in first trimester.
Our cervix is extra sensitive when pregnant, Also u can get implantation spotting right up until 8 weeks.
Ure tests are beautiful and really dark.

AFM

I had my booking appointment today with the midwife and it went well.
I was there for over a hour:shock:
Shes lovely and I had her with my son.

Think I may have found babies HB on my at home doppler.

Found mine which was 70 to 80bpm but every now and then I picked up something that was 140 150 bpm, it came on the screen for a second and then it was gone, it happened about 4 times and I also think I heard a very very faint galloping horse noise, but again it was only a few seconds and then gone.

Still so nervous about my scan on Friday,
Glad i booked it for 9am and not later.
Just really hope everything is good and baby is healthy.[-o&lt;

did you actually see your midwife? I’d much prefer to see one as I don’t know how I can have a phone conversation with 5 monkeys hanging around.

great news on bubba’s heartbeat! Hopefully it gives you a bit of reassurance going into your scan

I have my intake appointment with my midwives on Monday and I’m getting anxious about it! I can’t find anything online about COVID policies and I’m terrified to hear I’ll have to labor in a mask if I don’t get the jab. Seems inevitable though.

I think things will have massively changed between now and our due dates in the covid situation. I really wouldn't worry about it at the moment but I'm sure they don't make you wear a mask when in labour.

did you actually see your midwife? I’d much prefer to see one as I don’t know how I can have a phone conversation with 5 monkeys hanging around.

great news on bubba’s heartbeat! Hopefully it gives you a bit of reassurance going into your scan

Yes I saw her hon but my next midwife app at 15 weeks is a telephone one.
Tried to find HB again but cudnt find it.
Picked up something 170 bpm but only for a second than was gone and no HB sound apart from my own.

Scan is in 12 hours and 10 mins shitting myself :nope:

I have my intake appointment with my midwives on Monday and I’m getting anxious about it! I can’t find anything online about COVID policies and I’m terrified to hear I’ll have to labor in a mask if I don’t get the jab. Seems inevitable though.

No u don't hon.
I asked my midwife yesterday if we have to wear masks in labour and she said no but our DH will have to wear one.

Today has been a wild ride ladies.

I’m still in the habit of daily cervix/cm checks and overnight my cervix shortened and dilated. I can feel my uterus bulging down into my vaginal canal. Can’t stand without pain and pressure. My midwives said I’m likely miscarrying, and to come in to the ER if the pain gets worse or I start to bleed.

Today has been a wild ride ladies.

I’m still in the habit of daily cervix/cm checks and overnight my cervix shortened and dilated. I can feel my uterus bulging down into my vaginal canal. Can’t stand without pain and pressure. My midwives said I’m likely miscarrying, and to come in to the ER if the pain gets worse or I start to bleed.
Oh no! I say you just head there as soon as you can. Imo its better to go before anything starts to happen. They will do a scan and check for a heartbeat. I hope everything will be okay hun. Keeping you in my thoughts:hugs:

Yes I saw her hon but my next midwife app at 15 weeks is a telephone one.
Tried to find HB again but cudnt find it.
Picked up something 170 bpm but only for a second than was gone and no HB sound apart from my own.

Scan is in 12 hours and 10 mins shitting myself :nope:
Sending good vibes. I hope your scan goes well:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back