October/November Conkers 2021

Today has been a wild ride ladies.

I’m still in the habit of daily cervix/cm checks and overnight my cervix shortened and dilated. I can feel my uterus bulging down into my vaginal canal. Can’t stand without pain and pressure. My midwives said I’m likely miscarrying, and to come in to the ER if the pain gets worse or I start to bleed.

I know hon I'm so sorry. Is there anyway u can go ER ASAP so they do a scan?

I know hon I'm so sorry. Is there anyway u can go ER ASAP so they do a scan?

I’m going in tomorrow, there’s not really anything they can do to help so I didn’t want to chance it today (I’ve been laying down literally ALL DAY except to go to the bathroom) Its a half hour car ride to get there, plus sitting in the waiting room, etc

@wrapunzel
I'm so so sorry hon can u please let us know how it goes I'm clinging on to hope that its not a MC[-o<

So my scan went well.
Baby was huge compared to 6+1 weeks and actually looked like a baby but HUGE head body and tiny limbs.
Heart beating away.
And was measuring 2 days ahead 8+3 weeks.
No change in due date yet but if I'm still measuring ahead at dating scan then due date will be brought forward.
She said everything looked great and she thinks my placenta is prosteria which wud be awesome because my last 2 pregnancies my placenta was anterior and i had to wait so long to feel movements.

Sadly no pics but I'm going to book the privet scan for 10 weeks and will get a picture then.

Feeling so much better now and so happy and blessed :angelnot:

Privet scan booked for 5th March it's a dating scan so will check baby is healthy.
Was only 45 quid bargain.
2 weeks to wait I will be 10+1 weeks and hopefully will have a photo to post [-o<

I think I’m gonna try get a early scan booked with epu next week so I know what’s going on then once that’s done I will self refer and hopefully get the midwife booked in. We don’t tell the children usually till 20 weeks as I wanna know everything is ok before people know and once the kids know everyone knows!!! So trying to get scans etc booked in without the kids smelling a rat is going to be hard!

I think I’m gonna try get a early scan booked with epu next week so I know what’s going on then once that’s done I will self refer and hopefully get the midwife booked in. We don’t tell the children usually till 20 weeks as I wanna know everything is ok before people know and once the kids know everyone knows!!! So trying to get scans etc booked in without the kids smelling a rat is going to be hard!

Good luck hon really hope they get u in really soon.
If ure kids here u on phone u cud just say its a scan for something else,? But I'm sure they won't here you lol.

Well we thought we could use the excuse of me having to have a COVID test so I can get the scan done!

Thinking of you today with your scan wrapunzel

Thinking of you today with your scan wrapunzel

thanks Angie!!! Things are calming down a little here. I was terrified I’d start bleeding at any moment, but the scary stuff I felt is mildly better after two days of full bed rest, and I haven’t seen nary a speck of blood. My midwife finally agreed to give me progesterone last night, just enough to see me through until my appointment on Monday, and I’ll ask for more then if it is helping.

I’ve also made intake appointments with a regular OB/GYN in a different nearby city. I have an appointment with them Friday for chatting and blood labs, then a scan scheduled for March 8, when I’ll be 10 weeks. Super excited for that, I’ve only ever had 6 and 20 week scans, I’m hyped to see a flippy wiggly tiny baby!

I have a strong feeling baby has been alright through this scare. And depending on how I like the new OB, I may switch entirely

Well we thought we could use the excuse of me having to have a COVID test so I can get the scan done!

That's a good idea hon haha

thanks Angie!!! Things are calming down a little here. I was terrified I’d start bleeding at any moment, but the scary stuff I felt is mildly better after two days of full bed rest, and I haven’t seen nary a speck of blood. My midwife finally agreed to give me progesterone last night, just enough to see me through until my appointment on Monday, and I’ll ask for more then if it is helping.

I’ve also made intake appointments with a regular OB/GYN in a different nearby city. I have an appointment with them Friday for chatting and blood labs, then a scan scheduled for March 8, when I’ll be 10 weeks. Super excited for that, I’ve only ever had 6 and 20 week scans, I’m hyped to see a flippy wiggly tiny baby!

I have a strong feeling baby has been alright through this scare. And depending on how I like the new OB, I may switch entirely

Oh my goodness thank God ure alright I've been worrying like mad about you.

Did they checks cervix hon?

Oh my goodness thank God ure alright I've been worrying like mad about you.

Did they checks cervix hon?

<3 thank you for worrying after me!!! I haven’t been in to see anyone because I was terrified of the drive! This is day 3 of bed rest lol. I’ll get an exam on Monday

<3 thank you for worrying after me!!! I haven’t been in to see anyone because I was terrified of the drive! This is day 3 of bed rest lol. I’ll get an exam on Monday

I'm praying u will get good news Monday hon.
I'm hoping what u felt wasn't what u thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->