October/November Conkers 2021

happy to have you here lovely! I was chuffed to see you got your BFP!xx

Awwww thanks hon.

I'm still so nervous. I have my 2nd scan on Friday morning and I really hope it goes well. Quite anxious about it.

I wanna enjoy every second of this pregnancy but I'm just so nervous.
I guess losses do that.
Just praying this one will be a take home healthy baby [-o<

Congratulations to all the new BFP! ☺️ This is my second baby! My name is Angie! I am due the 14th October but think likely be having a c-section a week before? Probably find out more when I book in! Hope your all well!

no cravings here! I keep waking up at 5am incredibly hot and can’t sleep!
Also feeling sick quite a lot! Didn’t have this with my first!
I feel like I’ve got a hangover lying on a subbed in Spain haha!

I nearly threw up earlier! Oh no!!! I know what you mean about the feeling hungover! Haha!

Have any of you ladies actually seen your midwife? (Uk ladies) or is it phone calls? I have to have an early scan to check it’s not a molar but I don’t like booking it until I’ve gotten to 6 weeks because that’s the point I usually loose (5-6 weeks) once I’ve had the scan I’ll then fill in the forms and I think I then have to call the midwives to arrange an appointment. It changes every single time I’ve been pregnant it’s so confusing!!!

I don’t know actually! I am UK and has to self refer but not heard anything! I didn’t think I’d chase till was closer to 7 or so weeks

@Suggerhoney im sure everything will be perfect!

@Mummy2Corban i need to call my GP on Monday but to be honest I’m not even sure I can remember what I need to do it’s been that long since I was last pregnant!:haha:

I think I self refer...I don’t have any underlying issues etc so I’m assuming it should be simple and I think they have to see you before 10 weeks due to certain tests having to be done before the 10 week mark xx

Hi can I join u ladies? I had a mmc in September last year, I should have been nearly 10 weeks but baby was on measuring 6 with no hb, found out about 5 days ago im pregnant again with baby 5, due around 20th October but will be induced around 37 weeks as I'm a type 1 diabetic, here's my frer progression :) x

Screenshot_20210214-144101_WhatsApp.jpg

Hi can I join u ladies? I had a mmc in September last year, I should have been nearly 10 weeks but baby was on measuring 6 with no hb, found out about 5 days ago im pregnant again with baby 5, due around 20th October but will be induced around 37 weeks as I'm a type 1 diabetic, here's my frer progression :) x

View attachment 1094601

congrats and welcome! nice lines

Hi everyone, just got my bfp yesterday and should be due around the 28th October, this will be my 4th live birth. Tentatively excited xx

hello dear, welcome! gosh due the 28th?? time is flying!

sticky dust for both of you!
:dust:

@Suggerhoney I found my all my babies from 8 and 9 weeks on the Doppler I have at home I think. I hope your scan Friday goes well <3

@Mummy2Corban I think I heard someone else say their booking in was done over the phone. It wouldn’t surprise me if as many appointments as possible are done this way at the moment. Suits me fine right now though as we’re not driving yet! I need to chase mine up I think as I did the self-referral a few days after we found out and I still haven’t heard anything from them except for a letter booking my 12 week scan.

@nicoley that’s really nice progression :D

Hi to everyone new :)

Sorry I’m not good at keeping up. I’m very forgetful anyway but we’ve had a lot on at home.
Going to start trying to find the HB with my Doppler from tomorrow I think. I don’t think I’m going to book a private scan because we are relying on public transport and I would rather avoid that as much as possible at the moment.
I told my mum Saturday, don’t think she was thrilled but she asked me to cut her hair for her so I suppose she can’t be that annoyed... my brother said she looks like a nineteenth century page boy! He’s always being mean to me... lol

Hi ladies. I'm gonna tentatively sneak in. Got my bfp 3 days ago at 9dpo and it's been getting progressively darker. Pic is today's.

This will be baby number 4 but we had a mmc last sumer so very nervous this time round.

If all goes well we will be due 28th October but will be having a c section as I had to have one for an unstable lie with ds3 so will be a week earlier.

20210215_073418.jpg

Have any of you ladies actually seen your midwife? (Uk ladies) or is it phone calls? I have to have an early scan to check it’s not a molar but I don’t like booking it until I’ve gotten to 6 weeks because that’s the point I usually loose (5-6 weeks) once I’ve had the scan I’ll then fill in the forms and I think I then have to call the midwives to arrange an appointment. It changes every single time I’ve been pregnant it’s so confusing!!!

Hi hon they don't see u until 8 weeks. Or near 8 weeks. I have my booking appointment on Wed and I will be 7+6 I booked it when I was 5 weeks. Felt like forever away and now it's in 2 days crazy.

Hope u get a early scan hon and praying all is well and baby is there with a HB.

I have my 2nd hospital scan on Friday morning and I'm so freeking nervous.

Congratulations to all the new BFP! ☺️ This is my second baby! My name is Angie! I am due the 14th October but think likely be having a c-section a week before? Probably find out more when I book in! Hope your all well!

no cravings here! I keep waking up at 5am incredibly hot and can’t sleep!
Also feeling sick quite a lot! Didn’t have this with my first!
I feel like I’ve got a hangover lying on a subbed in Spain haha!

Welcome Angie :hi:

@Suggerhoney im sure everything will be perfect!

@Mummy2Corban i need to call my GP on Monday but to be honest I’m not even sure I can remember what I need to do it’s been that long since I was last pregnant!:haha:

I think I self refer...I don’t have any underlying issues etc so I’m assuming it should be simple and I think they have to see you before 10 weeks due to certain tests having to be done before the 10 week mark xx

Thanks hon I really hope so I'm so nervous.

View attachment 1094601

Oh my goodness hon yay I'm so so happy to see u here.
Looks like we're together again haha. :rofl:

Ure lines look lovely and beautiful progression congratulations hon.
<3

Hi everyone, just got my bfp yesterday and should be due around the 28th October, this will be my 4th live birth. Tentatively excited xx

Welcome hon <3

Beutiful hon so happy for you and congratulations and welcome<3

@Suggerhoney I found my all my babies from 8 and 9 weeks on the Doppler I have at home I think. I hope your scan Friday goes well <3

@Mummy2Corban I think I heard someone else say their booking in was done over the phone. It wouldn’t surprise me if as many appointments as possible are done this way at the moment. Suits me fine right now though as we’re not driving yet! I need to chase mine up I think as I did the self-referral a few days after we found out and I still haven’t heard anything from them except for a letter booking my 12 week scan.

@nicoley that’s really nice progression :D

Hi to everyone new :)

Sorry I’m not good at keeping up. I’m very forgetful anyway but we’ve had a lot on at home.
Going to start trying to find the HB with my Doppler from tomorrow I think. I don’t think I’m going to book a private scan because we are relying on public transport and I would rather avoid that as much as possible at the moment.
I told my mum Saturday, don’t think she was thrilled but she asked me to cut her hair for her so I suppose she can’t be that annoyed... my brother said she looks like a nineteenth century page boy! He’s always being mean to me... lol

Thanks sweety
I hope so to very anxious but a little excited.

Hi ladies. I'm gonna tentatively sneak in. Got my bfp 3 days ago at 9dpo and it's been getting progressively darker. Pic is today's.

This will be baby number 4 but we had a mmc last sumer so very nervous this time round.

If all goes well we will be due 28th October but will be having a c section as I had to have one for an unstable lie with ds3 so will be a week earlier.

View attachment 1094668

Yay very happy to see u hear to hon.
Congratulations woohooo<3

AFM

Nervous about 2nd scan on Friday.
I know the 6+1 scan went so well but I just can't help but be anxious.
Just praying everything is still good and baby has grown into a little gummy bear.
[-o&lt;

Still getting neasea daily but some days are worse than others.
Have a lovely bump/bloat lol and boobs have gotten fuller but vainy (nice)

Been having some insomnia which isn't so fun.

I had the hook effect happen today.
Good job I new about because I wud of freeked.
I haven't tested in a while and just thought why not and my line came up so faint compared to what they were.

So I tipped most of pee out and added a bunch of water and cudnt believe the difference.
Top is just pee pee:shy:
Bottom is tiny bit of pee and a lots of plain old tap water.
20210215_142813.jpg

Got my first digital bfp today eeekkkk

feel like I’m starting to relax into it and try to just enjoy this time as with it being number 4 it will definitely be our last

noticed my sense of smell is really heightened today and been feeling a tad nauseas and have a love aversion to any sort of meat I don’t know what I’m going to eat if this carries on the 9mnths as I Have meat almost every dinner at least xx

AECF40E1-57E2-4A47-867E-AAD826BE08E4.jpeg

Thank u @Suggerhoney u have kept me from going out of my mind these past few days, from when I got that very first shadow of a line! Yay we are def in it together again :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->