October/November Conkers 2021

Hi ladies I’m not sure if I belong in here or? My due date according to first day of my last period is November 1st but this is our 3rd and I have to have a c section which will be a week earlier than due date so I guess I belong here??

Here are my tests taken today evening of 9DPO

E4A2FFEC-B30C-4BB4-8054-F498F92F3EF1.jpeg

Just wiped pink tinged cm..now I’m stressed. I had a chemical last month.

Your lines were getting nice and dark for a chemical. It could just be coming from your cervix. I had spotting with ds3 and I think my cervix is just battered from the previous 2 births.

Could be implantation of it’s a bit of blood in your cm? I agree your tests look good. Doesn’t stop the worry though. Hope your ok xx

Hi ladies I’m not sure if I belong in here or? My due date according to first day of my last period is November 1st but this is our 3rd and I have to have a c section which will be a week earlier than due date so I guess I belong here??

Here are my tests taken today evening of 9DPO

View attachment 1094704

Congrats! Yeah of course you belong here ❤️ I will also be having a section!! First one was emergency so hoping this is better planned?
Lovely lines!

Any blood is stressful and causes worry so totally get it! As everyone else has said could be implantation! But get your worry! Sending masses of love x

I’m 5 weeks and 5 days today. All my symptoms seems to have disappeared the last two days! Trying not to read to much into it!! Can’t wait to just have a scan thought! I’ve booked a private one for 8 weeks and 5 Days!

Congrats! Yeah of course you belong here ❤️ I will also be having a section!! First one was emergency so hoping this is better planned?
Lovely lines!
Thank you!! Our first was an emergency, second was a VBAC but with complications so they advised I have another section next time. Our youngest is 6 so feels like another lifetime since I’ve been pregnant!!

Hi ladies:hi: I read through and caught up with you all. Welcome and congrats to everyone:flower:

@nicoley good luck hun, keeping you in my thoughts<3

My name is Abi and I am due October 8th. This will be my 5th, our 2nd together, 6th between us. I had an emc in November, then a chemical pregnancy the following month in Dec and then I found out I was pregnant again on Jan 31st. So anxiety has been high to say the least and that's also why I didn't join sooner, thanks for having me:flow:
I had my first blood draw on Feb 5th and my second one this past Thursday the 12th and they said my numbers rose properly so we scheduled my first appt and ultrasound for March 8th. Although I can hardly wait that long lol. Because of my recent history they are letting me have an early scan, usually they don't do any until 12 weeks where I live, so I'm thankful for that at least.

Has anyone announced their pregnancies yet? We announced to my fiances mom but that's it so far, this is what we did.
20210215_153704.jpg
It turned out pretty great but if we would of not kept giggling I don't think she would of noticed the onesie at all:rofl:

Symptom wise I am not feeling much. Somedays I have lots of symptoms, other days like the last few, I feel nothing. I do have hot flashes almost all the time though which is probably my most consistent and most annoying symptom:dohh: I get waves of nausea here and there but nothing like I'm used to. Usually by now I have constant nausea or sickness. But I still 'feel' pregnant so I'm not worrying about the lack of symptoms yet. I do have a history of hyperemesis gravidarum with almost all of my pregnancies so I'm very patiently waiting for my good friend to come back:haha:

Hi ladies:hi: I read through and caught up with you all. Welcome and congrats to everyone:flower:

@nicoley good luck hun, keeping you in my thoughts<3

My name is Abi and I am due October 8th. This will be my 5th, our 2nd together, 6th between us. I had an emc in November, then a chemical pregnancy the following month in Dec and then I found out I was pregnant again on Jan 31st. So anxiety has been high to say the least and that's also why I didn't join sooner, thanks for having me:flow:
I had my first blood draw on Feb 5th and my second one this past Thursday the 12th and they said my numbers rose properly so we scheduled my first appt and ultrasound for March 8th. Although I can hardly wait that long lol. Because of my recent history they are letting me have an early scan, usually they don't do any until 12 weeks where I live, so I'm thankful for that at least.

Has anyone announced their pregnancies yet? We announced to my fiances mom but that's it so far, this is what we did.
View attachment 1094734
It turned out pretty great but if we would of not kept giggling I don't think she would of noticed the onesie at all:rofl:

Symptom wise I am not feeling much. Somedays I have lots of symptoms, other days like the last few, I feel nothing. I do have hot flashes almost all the time though which is probably my most consistent and most annoying symptom:dohh: I get waves of nausea here and there but nothing like I'm used to. Usually by now I have constant nausea or sickness. But I still 'feel' pregnant so I'm not worrying about the lack of symptoms yet. I do have a history of hyperemesis gravidarum with almost all of my pregnancies so I'm very patiently waiting for my good friend to come back:haha:
Congratulations!!!! and welcome. I only joined yesterday so a newbie too haha.

We arent announcing officially until 12 weeks but are telling those closest to us over the next couple of weeks as we see them as want to tell them in person. We are in Aus so no real restrictions here.

I love the little onsie, very cute. I am one of 6 kids so love big families. Congrats again xx

Starting to all get real now got my first mw appt and 12 scan booked eeekkkk xxx

I know I was so nervous phoning but I like to be well prepared for appts etc eeekkkk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->