October/November pumpkins 2024

Hi ther
Hello

I don't think there is a group yet for Oct but let me know if there is and I'll join!

I'm 41 and pregnant with my 5th

My other children are 8, 6, almost 4, and 19 months

First 3 were Ivf
After 20 years of being infertile (unexplained) got my first natural bfp aged 39 the month we were due to do out next FET

I said of I wasn't pregnant by my birthday 25th Jan I would go on the pill as we hadn't fully decided if we could manage to do it again, we definitely wouldn't have anymore frozen transfers, but if it happened naturally then we would be happy

I had in my head, right it's not happening and it won't now, then day 27 of this cycle there was 2 boxes of frer on offer at the counter in boots this week, obviously I had to get them and realised after they were expired by 9 months, being an addict I don't one anyway lol and it was a faint bfp, took about 2 days to do the other 3 which all got darker, since then I've done numerous tests at different times of day lol, all positive

We're shocked but happy and exhausted as little one isn't a great sleeper
Which is why I kind of imagined I couldn't go through it all again!

But here we are

Hope there are others to join, my cycles are irregular but I'm guessing about 4 weeks, think I literally got pregnant on my bday or a day either side of it, cycles for the last 3 months have been 31-33 days, before that they were up to 45 days after stopping breastfeeding, I think as they got regular it's how I got pregnant like the last time naturally, although we were unexplained, I always had irregular, long cycles

Hope there are more of you to join!
e ! New here .. due 12/15 October is there a group yet ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->