October/November pumpkins 2024

Hi ther
Hello

I don't think there is a group yet for Oct but let me know if there is and I'll join!

I'm 41 and pregnant with my 5th

My other children are 8, 6, almost 4, and 19 months

First 3 were Ivf
After 20 years of being infertile (unexplained) got my first natural bfp aged 39 the month we were due to do out next FET

I said of I wasn't pregnant by my birthday 25th Jan I would go on the pill as we hadn't fully decided if we could manage to do it again, we definitely wouldn't have anymore frozen transfers, but if it happened naturally then we would be happy

I had in my head, right it's not happening and it won't now, then day 27 of this cycle there was 2 boxes of frer on offer at the counter in boots this week, obviously I had to get them and realised after they were expired by 9 months, being an addict I don't one anyway lol and it was a faint bfp, took about 2 days to do the other 3 which all got darker, since then I've done numerous tests at different times of day lol, all positive

We're shocked but happy and exhausted as little one isn't a great sleeper
Which is why I kind of imagined I couldn't go through it all again!

But here we are

Hope there are others to join, my cycles are irregular but I'm guessing about 4 weeks, think I literally got pregnant on my bday or a day either side of it, cycles for the last 3 months have been 31-33 days, before that they were up to 45 days after stopping breastfeeding, I think as they got regular it's how I got pregnant like the last time naturally, although we were unexplained, I always had irregular, long cycles

Hope there are more of you to join!
e ! New here .. due 12/15 October is there a group yet ? :)

Hi ladies,
Again I took a big break from updating this theard. I will be 37 weeks tomorrow! Am super excited! The summer went by while doing little chores everyday I can say that we accomplished pretty much everything by now. My kids share a room now and they love the new space and the bunkbeds. The nursery is set and I think i have washed pretty much everything I could!
AFM it has been a bit nerve racking due to some health issues, i was diagnosed Gestacional Diabetes at 28 weeks and just got insulin prescribed last week cause the pills, diets and exercise were not doing as much. Im glad that is finally under control. Baby is breech, he loves being transverse also and he rotate between those two but has been with his head down a couple of times also so he may still turn head down. But because of the planning at the hospital we have scheduled a C Section in two weeks. I also had a scare with the blood flow in the umbilical artery, so ive been getting checks ups twice a week which include a CTG from the baby and an ultrasound just to check that artery once a week. So far so good.
Well ladies soon we will meet our babies, wishing everybody the best and lets see who arrives first!
Hello, I would like to join please! According to my lmp I'm due around Oct 10th. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for early March so I will know a better date then.

I am 37 and I'm also pregnant with # 5. My kids are currently 9,7,4, and 21 months.

We were back and forth about having another, I get ppd everytime and I wasn't sure I could do that again. In January we discussed what each of us thought about it and decided we would just ntnp. It was within a week that I got pregnant with this little one. I was actually shocked because I have PCOS and it usually took a few to get pregnant. I decided to test because I started peeing a lot and had some shortness of breath ( happens early for me because I have asthma) I was so surprised to see a faint line! I called my husband and asked him to grab another test on his way home from work to check and the line was darker and it was only a couple hour hold. I took around 6 tests total just to be sure because I was shocked lol.
Hi there congratulations on your 5th ! New mama here :) mine is due around 12/15 October . Don’t know what to expect , very scared , don’t have much help/an adult I know pretty much spend my time on the internet Googling and researching.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oneandonly
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->