October Otters

Good luck with the blood test and I am so jelly of that u/s on the 29th. I have to wait till March 7th for mine :cry:.

Good luck with the blood test and I am so jelly of that u/s on the 29th. I have to wait till March 7th for mine :cry:.

Going thru infertility does have a couple perks....lol and same as High Risk....u/s every month. lol:winkwink:

US 29th so exciting!

I've opted not to have any blood tests or an early US. I feel like everything will be OK and I'm just hoping hoping that I'm right lol.

Waiting for first appt. on March 10th to hear the HB. That's the date I'm looking for.

Yeah pretty excited about the extra u/s myself :). I was supposed to go in on the 22nd, but OH could not get off work and we had to reschedule for the 7th and 14th of March. Sooooooo sad about that. It's ok though because they said that he needed to be there because of all the information they are going to give about the high risk treatment plan.

7th is ultrasound / dating scan
14th is the OB appointment / high risk consult

Totally keeping this group, I like the options to have a small and large group. :D

Yeah pretty excited about the extra u/s myself :). I was supposed to go in on the 22nd, but OH could not get off work and we had to reschedule for the 7th and 14th of March. Sooooooo sad about that. It's ok though because they said that he needed to be there because of all the information they are going to give about the high risk treatment plan.

7th is ultrasound / dating scan
14th is the OB appointment / high risk consult

Were you high risk before? What are your risks this time? Just curious.

I was high risk before because I was over 35 with twins. Ended up with preterm labor at 24 weeks and delivered at 30 weeks. I've been wondering with my history and now I am 39 in April if I would automatically be high risk even if I was carrying a singleton.

It's because I had a premature baby. She was born at 27 weeks. They could not find a cause for why she came so early. So this time around we are kind of operating in the dark.

Not sure on the high risk thing, I would say yeah but I am no doctor, thats for sure.

I agree ladies I like small groups too. The option is nice.

Kiwi are there any precautions to take against another early baby?

lalex I think here they consider you a higher risk pregnancy if you're over 35. But things can be so different depending on location!

The chance for me to have another premature baby is high. I am not sure about everything involved in helping to prevent that, will find out on the 14th hopefully. From other stories I have read, if you make it past your previous baby's birth date then you are doing good. I am not sure if this is going to happen to me or not. I think mine is more of a genetic thing because I was born at the same age my baby was born at. Then my mother went on to have 3 more children all full term. So I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the treatment plans they have for me will keep this baby in as long as possible.

Hopefully you follow your mother's pattern then!

I feel like I'm being more symptomatic. I hope it's true. Plus I'm around when my next period would be due and no bleeding! No spotting! which is what happened last time so that makes me smile a bit :)

Glad everything is going good for you :).

I had a tiny bit of brown spotting yesterday, but no cramps. It could have been from dtd a few days b4. I have a sonogram on Tues to reassure me that everything is ok. My ob doesn't think anything is wrong, but she doesn't want me to worry.

So what do you guys do in the group because I'm brand new to this

Just a place to talk about the pregnancy and get support from fellow ladies! :)

I had a tiny bit of brown spotting yesterday, but no cramps. It could have been from dtd a few days b4. I have a sonogram on Tues to reassure me that everything is ok. My ob doesn't think anything is wrong, but she doesn't want me to worry.

:hugs: I am sure everything is going to be ok! I had brown spotting at 7 weeks with my last baby and everything was just fine. Don't let it freak you out if they diagnose it as a "Threatened Miscarriage". They diagnose any type of spotting that way even if everything is perfectly fine.

Good luck at the ultrasound! So jealous!

Brown is old blood so at least you're not actively bleeding/spotting!! That's normal too! Positive thoughts for Tuesday! Kiwiberry!

Diamondcutt just a place to chat about our pregnancies, and share what's going on etc.

I babysit my nephews and niece this weekend. Went to sleep at 10:40 last night! So late for me lately lol. It's 8:45 and I'm waiting for my oldest to go to bed so I can watch the walking dead and go to sleep ha. Unfortunately there's another work week ahead :(

Working these days is awfully hard... I'm exhausted and work is super busy so it's very stressful.
Then I have to be careful what I eat or I am trying to not puke at work since others may notice and ask...
I actually didn't go in today... worked 4 hours overtime the last 2 weekends and feeling burned out.

How is everyone else finding working while pregnant?

Hope all of you are doing ok!

JCh, :hugs: that is rough.

Over the stomach bug so everything seems to be going smoothly atm.

Hi all. Would love to join you. I'm due with my 3rd around the 13th October. I have two others, a 7 year old and a 4 year old. I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks 5 days in December after a surprise pregnancy. I didn't realise I wanted a 3rd but after the miscarriage, my husband and I threw caution to the wind, and now I'm 6+ weeks pregnant again. I'm currently having very few symptoms, just a slight bit of nausea but that's it. I'm not too worried as my last pregnancy I had every symptom you could possibly have and that still didn't go well. I'm just looking forward to a scan so I know all is ok with this one.

Congrats on all your pregnancies!

Jch I hear ya. Working is so exhausting lol I wish every day I didn't have to go. But I look at the plus side as it makes the weeks go fast cause we are super incredibly busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->