October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

I ended up telling my husband yesterday because I couldn't hold it in any longer. Gave him a heart shaped tin with my test in it. He thought it was chocolates at first lol.

How cute!

Thanks ajarvis and smille. I made him cry. It was wonderful :) lol

Thank you ladies for the happy thoughts. Blood work confirmed today I'm having a miscarriage. :cry: I'm very upset and disappointed as you all can imagine. I wish you all a very very happy and healthy 9 months!

I have a really bad feeling about this now.
Today I have been super busy (literally, done double my goal on my Fitbit, with 37 minutes 'sport' and 29 'active minutes')

My stomach hurts on the right side. It feels like I may have pulled something. I am having a massive sort out of the house (with a view of moving house within a few months) and I have a skip on the drive, I have been slinging black bags in like there is no tomorrow.

I would say it hurts where my ovary is. I am praying this is not an ectopic pregnancy. I am 5+2 today. If the pain continues or worsens I am going to have to seek medical advice.

At the moment I have been seeing the doctor DAILY (I haven't been coping too well), I have an urgent mental health assessment to attend on Monday and I have a clinic appointment on Wednesday and Friday next week with scans.

I'm hanging on in there, as tough as it is - I'm hanging. Just about any way.

TTC- so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts at this time.

I have a really bad feeling about this now.
Today I have been super busy (literally, done double my goal on my Fitbit, with 37 minutes 'sport' and 29 'active minutes')

My stomach hurts on the right side. It feels like I may have pulled something. I am having a massive sort out of the house (with a view of moving house within a few months) and I have a skip on the drive, I have been slinging black bags in like there is no tomorrow.

I would say it hurts where my ovary is. I am praying this is not an ectopic pregnancy. I am 5+2 today. If the pain continues or worsens I am going to have to seek medical advice.

At the moment I have been seeing the doctor DAILY (I haven't been coping too well), I have an urgent mental health assessment to attend on Monday and I have a clinic appointment on Wednesday and Friday next week with scans.

I'm hanging on in there, as tough as it is - I'm hanging. Just about any way.

What a wild ride you have already been on. Hoping that it's sticking where it needs to. Fx for you.

Sorry for your loss ttc. :hugs:

Positive thoughts Lost!

I don't "think" I have any symptoms. But then heartburn will flare up or I'll be tired. Just trying not to think about it too much. 5 weeks til my first appt......

I don't have any symptoms either! :shock:
With my last pregnancy I literally had severe heartburn from 3 weeks onwards! It's kind of why I tested when I did!

Will mention this pain to my doctor. I could be imagining it but it's now started on the left side too. :shrug:

Early pregnancy sucks for that. I know with my two living children those pregnancies didn't start with big symptoms until after 6 weeks and truly there is no way to know. That's why I wish it was April :p

Ttc- My heart goes out to you hun :hugs:. I am terribly sorry for your loss.

Lost- you may have pulled a muscle. Your ligaments and tendons are soft and stretching , so it's easy to hurt something during this time. You should rest if possible.

I have my 2nd scan on the 15th. After that, I will be discharged from my RE office and go back to my obgyn. I'm excited bc it is so much closer to me, but at the same time I can call the RE 7 days a week.

So my betas are in!

11dp5dt or 16dpo 227
13dp5dt or 18dpo 516
15dp5dt or 20dpo 1310!

And my first scan is booked for 18th feb :)

So sorry for your loss ttc : ( how heartbreaking. I hope your ok.

Thank you :) i think im going to get some more bloods done just to ease my mind and see the rise.

Your scan is in 7 days how exciting!!

Can I join in please? I think my due date will be around the 3rd October.

Trying to get caught up on the conversations!

TTC - so sorry for your loss :( I have had a couple miscarriages myself, they're no fun.

Lost - will be looking for your update, but I bet it IS just stuff growing and stretching and you over-exerting yourself. Have the pains eased up at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->