October Pumpkins 2017

I reached the 12 week mark!!!! Feels like it's been 6 months already!!! :). Nuchal scan is 4 days away. Can't wait!!

Yay, Med! Totally agree... it feels like ages since I got my BFP. Hoping (assuming all goes well with my next scan) the second trimester can be a bit less worrisome and perhaps go by a little quicker!

I think it's safe to assume we know the gender....

Attachments

• IMG_5234.jpg
    IMG_5234.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 29
LOL, right?? She was like oh we'll take a p all but you are kind of early. Then we get that potty shot haha. She told me not to go buy blue quite yet and that they would check again in two weeks at my next cervical scan. I have a hard time believing that could possibly be a girl!!

That's a hard one to miss!!!! I can't imagine THAT going away within a couple weeks!!! Congrats on the probable boy!!!!!!

How exciting Meditteranean :happydance: We are all just inching closer to 2nd tri every day.

lindsay: That is definitely boy I would assume, congrats!

I went and got blood taken today for routine testing, etc. I hate giving blood but it was so easy, she got it first stick and it took all of 3 minutes. Next appointment isn't until the 17th. I keep hoping we'll get to see baby again between now and the 20w scan but I doubt it. All of you getting gender scans so early are truly lucky!

Med - Good luck at your scan!

Lindsay - I had to laugh when I read your post because when I had a private scan done at 13 1/2 weeks the tech told me she knew what it was even before she turned to a potty shot so I knew right then and there it was a boy. I really hope it doesn't change by 20 weeks because we've already told family lol. I told DH that we'll have a LOT of explaining to do if it shrinks suddenly by 20 weeks :haha:

Anyways congrats on team blue!

Angel - I hear ya on the bloodwork. Even though this is my fourth baby I'm STILL not used to it. I have finicky veins and they don't always like to cooperate so sometimes it takes up to 5 stabs before they find it. I wouldn't get another ultrasound until 20 weeks either had I not went to the private place. I think it is standard unless you have a high risk pregnancy or are of "advanced maternal age".

Woken up very excited as I've reached the 2nd tri!! Woohoo!:happydance:

Love the scan photo, interesting to see if it truly is a boy!

X

Lindsay: that is definitely a boy :) I wouldn't think anything different. That's a hard one to miss! Congrats on being team :blue:

Things are going good. I noticed my boobs really started hurting yesterday, and I woke up this morning and had a leak spot on my DH's shirt (oops!). I don't remember my boobs leaking this early in pregnancy, the last two times! But I guess they definitely know what to do now! :)

Soooooo I've been off the forum for a couple of weeks. We saw movement at the last ultrasound (9 weeks). It was so cool to see the little arm nubs moving around. I have a very squirmy baby.

New symptom: rhinitis. I am SO congested. I found that eukalyptus essential oil in a diffuser is the only relief for this. I hope it doesn't last my whole pregnancy...

Thank you everyone! I was so sure it was a girl so I think team blue is still sinking in but I am excited! My cervix measured 3.31 which I think is good at this stage so definitely grateful to hear that !

Omg, we made it through the 12 week scan and baby is doing well! Ahh, what a relief!! :cloud9: The sonographer was so lovely but he wouldn't tell me his incline on the baby's gender, so I'm still clueless! Haha. Hope everyone's doing well.

Attachments

• IMG_1809.jpg
    IMG_1809.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
Got my 12 week scan tomorrow at 11am starting to feel really nervous now hope everything is ok with baby

if all is well going to tell daughter in afternoon and then do a fb announcement

I got the results back from my NIPT test (Panorama). Less than 1 in 10,000 chance of Trisomy 13, 18, or 21. To say I'm totally relieved is an understatement!

I also found out that I'm having a girl!!! I have a step-son already, so we're going to have a set. :happydance:

Good luck with your scan, Amanda!

Has anyone got any name short lists?
Mine are Ivy or Robyn for a girl and Oliver or Parker for a boy.
My other half keeps pushing for Rupert lol 🙈 Not happening.

OH and I decided to use family names, so:

William Jacob Peter (his grandfather, my grandfather, his name)
or
Dorothy May Nancy (my grandmother, traditional middle name in my family, his mother)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->