October Sticky Beans!

Looks like I'm on the road for an unusally short period- normally the first 3-4 days are pretty heavy, this cycle by day three it was light, and now day 4 it's almost spotting.
I'm curious what brands of vitex others are using as well. I got Natures Way since that's all they had. Wonder if it would be affecting my period already?

i keep forgetting to take my temp before i get out of bed! ahhhh damn it. Good thing im only CD4, ive got time. lol

How long have you been temping? It took me a good cycle or two before it became regular. Now it's just habit to do. The alarm goes off, I hit snooze and I put in my thermometer. LoL!

Haha same! Although I often wake up for the first time around 5 and temp and it's quite low, then back to sleep and temp again when I get up at 645 and it's higher. Not sure which is more reliable- same time every day, or whenever I first wake up from a deep sleep? I don't always wake up at 5 every morning so that's why I use 645.

Looks like I'm on the road for an unusally short period- normally the first 3-4 days are pretty heavy, this cycle by day three it was light, and now day 4 it's almost spotting.
I'm curious what brands of vitex others are using as well. I got Natures Way since that's all they had. Wonder if it would be affecting my period already?

It could be the Vitex. When I used Solaray brand it didn't affect me like that, but I'm using Gaia right now and I'm having a very odd period too......

Okay ladies, I'm having the WEIRDEST/SHORTEST period ever right now. I just need some people to give me input that are viewing it from external eyes.

(note: my LP in previous cycles was 8 days, this cycle was 11 days which I atribute to Gaia Vitex)

Sunday (10DPO): expecting AF, getting blood when checking cervix but nothing else, wouldn't see anything if wasn't checking cervix. Temp dropped right below cover line today (97.33).

Monday (11DPO): I started spotting. Cramping & tired. Thought I started period because at one point when I go to bathroom I have a lot of bright red when I wipe but then for the rest of the day nothing but very very light spotting (almost don't notice). Temperature same as yesterday (right at cover line)

Tuesday (12DPO or CD1): AF starts. It's light to medium(ish). I only use 2 tampons (regular size) for most of the entire day (had a breaks with panty liner in the middle). Put in 1 more before bed.
Temperature plummeted this morning (down to 97.05)

Today (13DPO or CD2): in the morning tampon isn't completely full (after being in 10 hours - overnight). Wear one tampon during day, when I take it out after my workout for shower it is almost empty. Rest of the day nothing but spotting. All brownish today, some reddish/pink blood.
Temperature: When I checked it this morning at normal time I fell asleep and don't remember it beeping. When I woke up (5-6 mins later) it said 97.45. I didn't trust it so retook it and after the beep at the 1 min mark it was 97.18 which is the temp I recorded. Not sure if the first was just because it sat in my mouth too long. If I HAD recorded that temp, I would have been back above cover.

--
Only difference this month is I've been taking Gaia Vitex. It shortened my cycle to 28 days instead of 38, moved O up by 10 days and increased LP to 11 days. But otherwise everything else is normal.

This is a lighter period than I've ever had, even when on bc. I'm either having the shortest period in the history of...ever, or .... could it be IB?? I don't want to think that. I've spent the day convincing myself it is not. But it's SO odd!!

Thoughts?!

Don't worry about hurting my feelings - I don't think I'm pregnant. But I've had 2 people tell me it sounds like IB, so I need other opinions.

It could be the vitex (if my current period is any indication), I had 3 days of brown discharge before my period along with a shorter lighter one overall, but that could be from stopping B6. Did you already test previously?

It could be the vitex (if my current period is any indication), I had 3 days of brown discharge before my period along with a shorter lighter one overall, but that could be from stopping B6. Did you already test previously?

Well, I did a "get it out of my system" POAS at 8DPO, which is too early but I'm a teacher on the last two weeks of summer vacation with nothing to do so I had to get my mind off of it. I was going to test at 10DPO but when I checked my cervix in the morning there was enough blood that I thought I was going to start that day so I didn't bother.

I did test today when I realized I had stopped bleeding regularly, but it was stupidly at 3pm and only like a 2-3 hour old. Even though I'm on "CD2" I'm only 13DPO so not exactly the best example.

I'll join in :) I'm on cycle day 7, second month of ttc. I temp and i take OPKs (although i did actually miss my surge last month and probably won't be taking them religiously).
Last cycle i O'd on CD20, kinda hoping to O a couple days earlier this month.

I'm also on a multivitamin and agnus castus. I have preseed, so will use that a couple times as well, but we're planning on just BD like freshly in love teenagers this month hahaha fingers crossed we'll all catch that egg!

What brand of agnus castus are you taking? I'm just curious as to how it is working for everyone else who takes it.

I think this cycle we'll try to follow SMEP, and then around fertile week just go at it like teens. :thumbup: We're getting A/C put in around the 19th, so that will definitely help. Hard to have sex when it's 90 degrees in the house at bedtime!

I'm from germany so i don't know if my brand will tell you anything haha i take mine from 1a Pharma. I'm not sure if i feel like it's working already, i'm hoping to O a bit earlier and if i do i think it'll be from the agnus castus.

Angel, i had a period similar like you last cycle and i was sure it couldn't be my actual period. I had one day of light flow and the other days were just spotting which was so unusual for me. But it did turn out to be my period, so it's totally possible to have a weird period every now and then :)

I'll join in :) I'm on cycle day 7, second month of ttc. I temp and i take OPKs (although i did actually miss my surge last month and probably won't be taking them religiously).
Last cycle i O'd on CD20, kinda hoping to O a couple days earlier this month.

I'm also on a multivitamin and agnus castus. I have preseed, so will use that a couple times as well, but we're planning on just BD like freshly in love teenagers this month hahaha fingers crossed we'll all catch that egg!

What brand of agnus castus are you taking? I'm just curious as to how it is working for everyone else who takes it.

I think this cycle we'll try to follow SMEP, and then around fertile week just go at it like teens. :thumbup: We're getting A/C put in around the 19th, so that will definitely help. Hard to have sex when it's 90 degrees in the house at bedtime!

I'm from germany so i don't know if my brand will tell you anything haha i take mine from 1a Pharma. I'm not sure if i feel like it's working already, i'm hoping to O a bit earlier and if i do i think it'll be from the agnus castus.

Angel, i had a period similar like you last cycle and i was sure it couldn't be my actual period. I had one day of light flow and the other days were just spotting which was so unusual for me. But it did turn out to be my period, so it's totally possible to have a weird period every now and then :)

Oh! Yeah, that brand doesn't mean anything to me. Lol! :haha:

Thanks, maybe I am just having one of those really weird flows. I took a test today just to be sure and it was a BFN so I'm assuming it's just weird.

Hi ladies, can I join y'all? :) I got a bfp last Friday but sadly AF started on Saturday so it looks like another chemical for me :( really hoping for some baby dust and sticky vibes this month! Tomorrow is cd7, BDing daily or every other day is my main plan... Started taking a multi B vitamin in rotation with a prenatal, hoping some B6 helps with my hormones. Fx off everyone!

Welcome Casey!! So sorry to hear about your chemical, I know how awful that feels :( Hopefully you get your sticky bean this month!

Hi ladies, can I join y'all? :) I got a bfp last Friday but sadly AF started on Saturday so it looks like another chemical for me :( really hoping for some baby dust and sticky vibes this month! Tomorrow is cd7, BDing daily or every other day is my main plan... Started taking a multi B vitamin in rotation with a prenatal, hoping some B6 helps with my hormones. Fx off everyone!

I'm so sorry :hugs: I'm so afraid of getting a chemical. Every cycle I say just because of that fear I'll wait until AF is late to test. I never hold out that long. lol. Hoping this month is your month! B6 really helped me lengthen my LP (by 3 days) but I had to take a b6 (100mg) pill with my complex (because they say you need them to work together) because the b complex wasn't doing enough by itself. There are tons of benefits of B vitamins. :) I take the B multi even when not TTC just for the extra energy.

I would love to join! It's CD 3 for me, this will be our third cycle since copper iud removal.

First cycle was spent NTNP just wanting to let my body get back to normal. Charted but very sporadically so it didn't tell me much since I wasn't consistent.

Second cycle I charted more regularly although I did skip a good deal of days while on vacation and never got my CH.

This cycle I am taking fertilaid, fertilecm, and ovaboost, using opks, and am going to try and chart consistently. Hoping we can catch the egg this month otherwise we will have to take a year long break due to my internship next fall.

Lots of :dust: ladies!

Cd 5 for me, and I don't know if I'm describing this correctly, but my uterus feels sore! Less severe and more continuous than cramping. I've been dabbling with random things that are supposed to be good for fertility, including red raspberry leaf tea and fertility self-massage. Has anyone else used these or know what I'm talking about?

Welcome ladies!!
I feel like I have heard of people using the tea to help bring on labour, so I could see that maybe having an effect on your uterus.

Hoping this is a good sign. Last cycle I had stark white negative OPK CD13-16 (only days I tested), didn't ovulate until CD31. Today CD7 this is my test. Wonder if this means I'll likely O soon?? Darker than last 2 days too.

Attachments

• 20150815_112711_HDR-1.jpg
    20150815_112711_HDR-1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm currently CD8 and this is our second cycle TTC for #1 after I had my Mirena taken out. Didn't chart last cycle, but I'm temping this cycle. Haven't started the OPKs yet, but probably will if nothing happens in the next couple of cycles.

CD 11 almost over for me. OH is already asleep next to me haha

Since i'm hoping to ovulate soon our plan is to BD at least every other day. Did last night, didn't today so i will be doing my very best to persuade him tomorrow :D

How is everyone else doing?

CD6 for me. Just got back from visiting my parents, and working on stuff for DH's grandparents estate. Since they raised him and he's the executor of the estate, we have to deal with ti all. It was a long, stressful weekend. I've got new teacher orientation for my new school district this week, and then start the new school year next week. I'm worried all the stress will affect O.

I've got an appointment on Wednesday to do blood work. I'm concerned about my short LP + low temps and a few other things. Hoping to run some thyroid tests just to rule things out. My dr retires end of this month, my insurance ends, and I won't get new insurance until Oct1. So I want to at least get the tests done while I have the better insurance (the new one isn't as good). Since I"m doing bloodwork Wed I haven't started Vitex up again this cycle (I always stop using during AF) and I'll wait until Thursday to take it.

Keeping fingers crossed that everything comes out good!

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm currently CD8 and this is our second cycle TTC for #1 after I had my Mirena taken out. Didn't chart last cycle, but I'm temping this cycle. Haven't started the OPKs yet, but probably will if nothing happens in the next couple of cycles.

Welcome! :)

Hoping this is a good sign. Last cycle I had stark white negative OPK CD13-16 (only days I tested), didn't ovulate until CD31. Today CD7 this is my test. Wonder if this means I'll likely O soon?? Darker than last 2 days too.

Blackrain - hoping you O soon!! That looks like it's getting close! My OPKs tend to start out stark white at the beginning, and slowly darken. For me, when mine look like that I'm usually a few days out from O. Of course everyone is different, but hoping yours happens soon! :thumbup:

Haha hope so! Today's weren't as dark, but at least it looks like I'm on track to ovulate earlier than CD21 haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->