October Sticky Beans!

CD13 here. And my chart is.... nuts. I have no idea why my temps keep plummeting. UGH. Someone tell me it's normal?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/291d2a//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I would say you are going to see it shoot up soon (like tomorrow or the next day) which means O might be right around the corner. Totally normal for temp to drop immediately before ovulation!

Thank you, cscbeth! That makes me feel better. I was about to start freaking out and thinking that I'm not normal or something. Before IUD my cycles were super irregular varrying anywhere from 17 - 45 days. Like whoa. But during IUD I had about 21 day cycles. And now after, I'm still figuring it out haha!

CD 13 as well, Pnut! :D
And my chart looks similar

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5c441e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

CD13 here. And my chart is.... nuts. I have no idea why my temps keep plummeting. UGH. Someone tell me it's normal?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/291d2a//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Some months my temps do that leading up to O. Perfectly normal. I would assume it will probably go up pretty soon indicating Ovulation occurred. Have you been checking other signs for possible up coming Ovulation? (CM/CP/OPK?)

Good evening ladies :)

CD 14, no ovulation yet. But last night while DTD I had a sharp pain in my right ovary, so I'm hoping that means I'll see my temperature rise in the next couple days!

cd 11 think I am going to ovulate soon had some ewcm so going to bd tonight just in case I will do a opk tomorrow morning xx

Cupcake- hoping you O soon :flower:

I am getting my self all worked up over what is probably nothing. I decided to take these supplements this month and now I continue to read things about it. Since iud removal my cycles have been irregular so I decided to take fertilaid in the hopes that it would bring my cycle back to normal as it is supposed balance your hormones. There were more good reviews than bad ones and honestly there are always going to be bad reviews of things, not everyone is going to like something. I have been taking it since cd 1 and am committed to taking it through the whole cycle. The only thing is that I keep getting bored and reading stuff from other women who have had this supplement mess with their cycles and what not. I don't know why I keep reading it or why I am letting it get to me I have already made the decision to take it and stick with it :shrug: thanks ladies just needed a quick rant!

How is everyone doing??

Todmommy, I know what you mean. I do that too! I like reading reviews for things but sometimes it can freak you out and make the decision making process more confusing. Sometimes you just have to try something out for yourself! :)

I'm on cd9 now. Not sure when I'll ovulate but it hasn't happened yet. I suspect sometime around the weekend. DH wanted to bd this morning but I was running behind on time and had to rush off to work :dohh: probably would have been good to at least cover the bases but there's still time to get the swimmers in position!

It's sounding good, cupcake and caz&bob! Ovulation must be right around the corner. Keep us posted!

Todmommy, I know what you mean. I do that too! I like reading reviews for things but sometimes it can freak you out and make the decision making process more confusing. Sometimes you just have to try something out for yourself! :)

I'm on cd9 now. Not sure when I'll ovulate but it hasn't happened yet. I suspect sometime around the weekend. DH wanted to bd this morning but I was running behind on time and had to rush off to work :dohh: probably would have been good to at least cover the bases but there's still time to get the swimmers in position!

It's sounding good, cupcake and caz&bob! Ovulation must be right around the corner. Keep us posted!

Thanks! If I stopped taking it I would always wonder what if I kept taking it so I need to stop looking at things haha. That seems really early for ovulation, cd 11? My cycles are normally 32 days long so I don't suspect I will ovulate until around cd 18 or 19 and I am hoping these supplements don't mess with that too much because now I won't see OH until the 28th so cd 17 due to work, not very happy about that as this is our last month ttc before taking a long break. :sad:

Hopefully your ovulation date works in your favour todmommy!

My temp took a HUGE dip today. I temped at 4am as that's when I first woke (usually temp between 5-7 depending when I first wake up) but even so I wouldn't think it would dip that much! Still negative opks so don't think it's an ovulation related thing.

I have also been a bit achey in lower tummy a few days this week so not sure what that's about.

My temp took a HUGE dip today. I temped at 4am as that's when I first woke (usually temp between 5-7 depending when I first wake up) but even so I wouldn't think it would dip that much! Still negative opks so don't think it's an ovulation related thing.

I have also been a bit achey in lower tummy a few days this week so not sure what that's about.

Thanks blackrain I'm hoping it works out too! I will be devestated if I O early and he isn't here.

Maybe it was just a wonky temp since it was earlier :shrug: have you tried using an adjuster and seeing what happens if you change it closer to your normal time? My temps are always up and down like that depending on how I slept, if i had an extra blanket or lighter blanket, the temp in my house etc

Well ladies, I just spent 7 hours in "new teacher orientation" for my new district. My brain is officially fried and now I'm off to see my doctor in a few minutes (about 30 mins actually) to try and convince him to run some blood work to rule out any thyroid or vitaminD issues. I'm worried he'll think I"m just a hypochondriac (or crazy woman who is TTC) and is over using google! But, I feel like my short LP (8-9 days), my very low temps (BBTs are typically in 96s and very low 97s pre-O, unless I had drinks or didn't sleep well the night before), low libido, and trouble with weight gain are good enough reasons to at least run the tests and rule it out. I'm stressed he'll think I've wasted his time, and even more stressed that the results won't come back in soon enough. He retires 8/31 and my insurance ends 8/31 and if I Don't get the results soon enough I won't be able to schedule a follow up to analyze if necessary. So much going on! This is the last month TTC before we have to take a break until the new year.

todmommy: I do the same thing!! I always double guess myself and wonder if maybe these things are going to mess with me. The stress bout the supplement probably does more harm to O than the supplement itself. Haha! I haven't tried fertilaid before but I have heard really good things about it. I hope it does work for you! Remember that some of those herbal things take a little while to really work so be open minded. :) I'd say stay off the internet but we all know that isn't likely for any of us. ;)

I'm in the same boat about this being last month before taking a break. Here's hoping we both have good O days at the right time! :)

Oh my gosh Angel, 7 hours! I would die haha I just spent one hour in DS's preschool orientation and could not wait to get out of there :haha: Those things make me feel so weird, I am a young mom I am 24 and DS is 4 and I feel like the other moms who are older look at me differently, although I have to admit most of this is my own insecurities about it. I felt even more out of place because most of the parents were still in dressy work clothes where as I was in jeans and a tshirt with no makeup and my hair pulled back :dohh: And to top it off pretty sure I had massive "resting bitch face" (excuse my language) :haha: the whole time! I work in social work and had a client go completely haywire right after I left today and spent most of the time between work getting done until orientation on the phone :wacko: Lets just say I wasn't the happiest person before I stepped into an uncomfortable situation.

Staying off the internet is just not going to happen! :haha: I read for a lot it moves their O day up and then read for some that it pushes their O day back. I'm hoping it pushes mine up a little from where it has been but basically just pushes it back to normal, or delays it. I have been sitting here thinking that I should ask OH to make up an excuse for work to only be out of town for half the week next week or work in town. I have officially lost it!!!! :rofl::dohh:

Also with all the symptoms that you have I see no reason why your doctor wouldn't take you seriously, and I don't think he will get upset or feel like you are wasting his time. :hugs:

Yeah I think all of those things are a very valid reason to be requesting tests. Fx'd your tests get done in time!!

Thanks blackrain I'm hoping it works out too! I will be devestated if I O early and he isn't here.

Maybe it was just a wonky temp since it was earlier :shrug: have you tried using an adjuster and seeing what happens if you change it closer to your normal time? My temps are always up and down like that depending on how I slept, if i had an extra blanket or lighter blanket, the temp in my house etc

Yeah I added .10 for every half hour it was off and that brings it to close to the same as yesterday, I'm just afraid to mess with my chart lol

Oh, the calculators I found online only adjusted to 36.24 (not 36.5 like I thought)

So, the doctor said that he would run whatever tests I want. The lab place was closed by the end of my appointment so I will get the blood work tomorrow. We're specifically checking thyroid and vitamin D.

He's really very good about humoring people's requests but he did basically tell me that he doesn't think a 9 day luteal phase is anything to worry about, that until I've been trying for a year I can't get worried, to make sure to have sex at the right time (recommendation was to NOT have sex the day of a +OPK but wait until the day after, specifically because you never know if there's a low sperm count issue), to use OPKs to find the right time, and then went on to say that BBT is not really accurate/effective. Of course, I tried to explain that I don't use BBT to figure out when to BD but that I use it to confirm I've already ovulated but I Think at that point he wasn't listening. I can't blame him, he's battling cancer which is why he's retiring in 2 weeks. And even though I stopped bc in February, we've only been seriously actively trying for 3 months. So I look like one of those women just freaking out too soon.

Either way, I'll still get my blood work. I'm going to to the lab tomorrow. :)

todmommy - I'm sure you looked fine at the orientation! But yeah, 7 hours was torture. Tomorrow our orientation is only 3.5 hours, I'm so glad! So sorry to hear about your client though.

blackrain - what adjuster did you use? I had never thought of using an adjuster when my temp is off.

So, the doctor said that he would run whatever tests I want. The lab place was closed by the end of my appointment so I will get the blood work tomorrow. We're specifically checking thyroid and vitamin D.

He's really very good about humoring people's requests but he did basically tell me that he doesn't think a 9 day luteal phase is anything to worry about, that until I've been trying for a year I can't get worried, to make sure to have sex at the right time (recommendation was to NOT have sex the day of a +OPK but wait until the day after, specifically because you never know if there's a low sperm count issue), to use OPKs to find the right time, and then went on to say that BBT is not really accurate/effective. Of course, I tried to explain that I don't use BBT to figure out when to BD but that I use it to confirm I've already ovulated but I Think at that point he wasn't listening. I can't blame him, he's battling cancer which is why he's retiring in 2 weeks. And even though I stopped bc in February, we've only been seriously actively trying for 3 months. So I look like one of those women just freaking out too soon.

Either way, I'll still get my blood work. I'm going to to the lab tomorrow. :)

todmommy - I'm sure you looked fine at the orientation! But yeah, 7 hours was torture. Tomorrow our orientation is only 3.5 hours, I'm so glad! So sorry to hear about your client though.

blackrain - what adjuster did you use? I had never thought of using an adjuster when my temp is off.

Glad he was willing to do the tests, Hopefully you get the answers you are looking for!

I googled bbt temp adjuster, it came up with a couple but they all said the same (one was whenmybaby.com.) Based on the times, it only increased it by barely .10 per hour (rather than .20)

That's good you're getting the tests you want! I think with your symptoms they're totally valid! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->