October Sticky Beans!

Hey ladies... just thought I would come back and update you.

After a long and not so comfortable summer pregnancy and a few complications we welcomed our beautiful baby boy on Monday Aug 27th. He was born at 7:09 am via c-section was 8 lbs 14.8 oz and 20 1/4 in!! Big boy. He has lost some weight and we are exclusively breastfeeding, but getting better and stronger everyday. We are also battling jaundice right now so we have a little glow worm :)

He is pretty much perfect in every way!!

In other news, the reason for our secondary infertility seems to be the uterus adhesion to my abdomenial Wall... the doc couldn’t even do a tubal because it is so bad. They are advising to get a hysterectomy after I am all healed up, we will see, as I spoke to one of the midwives and she suggested that if I don’t have pain from the adhesion to just use another form of birth control instead of getting the hysterectomy. I just don’t want to be in recovery for an additional 4 weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Aww congrats on your little boy. That definately sucks they couldn't do the tubal.

Awe huge congrats! It makes me happy that even though this thread isn‘t really active anymore, we still share the big updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->