October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

good luck beautifullei2 xxx

i dont think i got cat in hells chance at all. Awful pain in my left ovary again. go back for me next internal u/s scan on 19th. That will be 6 weeks after last one. when i went last time was few days before AF due. This time will be the week after so like 2nd week of cycle -this should show if im gearing up right for ov next time is that right? really strange as well sorry to be gross but in the run up to AF i am always thinking i have internal haemrroids -dont know if this is a totally dumb question so sorry lol but is it poss i could have endo somewhere that is swelling up for AF and causing this? there history of it in my family?

I never tested on 10/2, i was having some problems with my sister in law and needed to get those worked out, everything is back to normal at my house and no sister in law in sight, still no af but due either today or by 10/8 prolly going to hold out since its only 4 days. my cp is high soft and open which is weird since im 12 dpo. no sign of af, FX for BFPs

Any of you O'ing around the 14th?

I am suppose to O on the 14th. I start my second round of clomid today and have a U/S on the 12th swith a trigger shot as long as it all goes well.

12dpo, my boobs are no longer sore and i finished the progesterone today. AF should join me shortly.

GL ladies, tons of :dust:

Hello ladies....I haven't tested again....but i'm still having cramps..i still run to the bathroom because it feels like my af.....i dunno..help

Just got done with my appt & all.is well. My FS said everything looked great & my lineing is perfect. He said the bleeding could be from my strong O & all my BDing but its nothing to worry about. he also said I O'ed two mature eggs on myr right side & there was alot of fluid that spilled out which was also causing my pain. He then smiled before he walked out
& said not to worry but chances of twins are their :happydance:

My Birthday is October 8th! Good Luck to all ladies testing this month! I will be back in on the November thread to test! CONGRATS to MRS.MM24!!!!

charlieworld - that's exactly what I have. I don't recall getting this before and definitely not seeing the blue veins stick around for so long... GL

lorojovanos - I'm sorry you haven't O'd yet. My gf didn't O for four months and then she got preggo. Didn't even know it. Went in for fertility monitoring and they told her she was 3 months preggo. GL to you. And good thing you got an extra Rx for clomid!!! :)

fairymommy - GL, hon!

Beautifullei2 - Glad things went well w the FS and everything's on the up and up with you :)

af just got me.. :( Cramping and spotting :cry:

I hate that witch.

Hi ladies!!!! I really want to join in on the testing. I am trying for baby #4. My last baby is 6 months old and this will be last baby. I am going to start testing on the 10th, I will be about 5 to 6 doo. I am addicted to testing and love the rush of it. I have always got my positives at 7-8 dpo. So can I be added?

i think im with u there prayinglady, i can hear the witch calling. crampy and want chocolate... on we go hey x

Instead of getting periods, can girls just get a text once a month from mother nature saying "You're not pregnant, have a nice day!" smft.

Instead of getting periods, can girls just get a text once a month from mother nature saying "You're not pregnant, have a nice day!" smft.

I agree 110% with you on that!! Really wish that was what happened. =(

:hugs: Sorry the :witch: got you..her arrival is never wanted and she should just stay far far away. keep your head up, i know yours (and my) :bfp: are on its way. :thumbup: take care hun!

I agree 110% with you on that!! Really wish that was what happened. =(

:hugs: Sorry the :witch: got you..her arrival is never wanted and she should just stay far far away. keep your head up, i know yours (and my) :bfp: are on its way. :thumbup: take care hun!

Thanks hun!

Agreeeeeed!

But can we also ask that the text always came at the same time and same day each month? That would be nice too! I hate the wondering part of the TWW!

I will read all the posts I missed when I get home from work. But - I took my first test at 10DPO and it was negative but I'm not discouraged yet! My temp went up to 98.5. :D

My birthday is Oct. 21st!!

and my doctor app is tomorrow 3pm to test for Hypothyroidism and PCOS, wish me luck! My chart is still weird, it's been same temps, then drops, then goes back up and says the same for a few then drops, it's weird! pos OPK today....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->