October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Ladies? What kind of CM do you think this is??? I had the same kind when I was ovulating!!!!!! O_O But I was taking EPO then - I haven't taken it for almost 2 weeks now...

https://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/302290_672244809815_1812296107_n.jpg

Well, if your pregnant, it could be the beginning of your mucus plug.

Would I get a BFP when I got my plug?? Because I tested again when I got home and got a BFN.

Not necessarily from what I've read. And not all tests are created equal. According to FF, the Wondfo early dipsticks are the most accurate for early detection.

I really think you are pregnant. Your chart looks great!

I hope so. This is our last chance for a while.

I've been really cryie to.... My Boss made me bawl today :(

The fish at work died and I asked her what she wanted me to tell any kids that asked - she said just tell them that it went to live with someone else. Then she goes, "I know you don't have kids of your own - but act like your talking to their pediatrician and don't tell them everything." I started crying - she knows I don't have kids, and want them badly and have had two miscarriages... And she really REALLY dislikes me - but I'm such a good cashier she won't get rid of me.

But I've been crying because of other things to - random things that shouldn't make me cry... I was watching Madagascar 3 and when they did the colors and Katy Perry song I cried :(

So this morning and I am feel really discouraged and like giving up. I tested with 2mu using FR and got :bfn:. I am 11dpo and besides a little crampy and a little boob pain, I am feeling regular. Once I saw the test, I didn't even check my temp to see if still elevated or not. I didn't due to the fact that my temp stays elevated until the day AF is to come and it drops that day. Even more so discouraged when I told my mom and bestie how I was feeling and they kept telling me that I was anal and projecting my symptoms to pregnancy and it is nothing but the prenatal vitamins and me getting older (i'm 26). My mom even went to the point of saying that I may have an infection because of the increasing creamy lotiony cm and that it is making me think I am pregnant. She doesn't want me to be yet anyway as she wants me to wait but says she will fully support me if I am.

With one tube and both ovaries, I already feel like I don't have much options. I feel like I am losing my mind with all these symptoms and pains that I don't know whether I am imagining things becuase I want it so bad or if I am actually having more issues that may cause me to lose my other tube which is my biggest fear because I want to have kids naturally (part of my culture so no offense). I feel like I have no purpose.

So this morning and I am feel really discouraged and like giving up. I tested with 2mu using FR and got :bfn:. I am 11dpo and besides a little crampy and a little boob pain, I am feeling regular. Once I saw the test, I didn't even check my temp to see if still elevated or not. I didn't due to the fact that my temp stays elevated until the day AF is to come and it drops that day. Even more so discouraged when I told my mom and bestie how I was feeling and they kept telling me that I was anal and projecting my symptoms to pregnancy and it is nothing but the prenatal vitamins and me getting older (i'm 26). My mom even went to the point of saying that I may have an infection because of the increasing creamy lotiony cm and that it is making me think I am pregnant. She doesn't want me to be yet anyway as she wants me to wait but says she will fully support me if I am.

With one tube and both ovaries, I already feel like I don't have much options. I feel like I am losing my mind with all these symptoms and pains that I don't know whether I am imagining things becuase I want it so bad or if I am actually having more issues that may cause me to lose my other tube which is my biggest fear because I want to have kids naturally (part of my culture so no offense). I feel like I have no purpose.

:hugs: I tested negative today (11dpo, also), too. It is still early. Not out until the witch shows!

Help help help.
I have noticed vaginal blood when wiping after no 2 (sorry for tmi, but I am kinda scared)
Convinced my AF was rattling, but I just tested again to be sure before I go to see a friend tonight.
Do you see it? one or two.jpg

:hugs: I tested negative today (11dpo, also), too. It is still early. Not out until the witch shows!

I am trying to pull myself out of the rut that the negative test put me in but I hear the people that I spoke to in my head which puts me right back there.

I've been really cryie to.... My Boss made me bawl today :(

The fish at work died and I asked her what she wanted me to tell any kids that asked - she said just tell them that it went to live with someone else. Then she goes, "I know you don't have kids of your own - but act like your talking to their pediatrician and don't tell them everything." I started crying - she knows I don't have kids, and want them badly and have had two miscarriages... And she really REALLY dislikes me - but I'm such a good cashier she won't get rid of me.

But I've been crying because of other things to - random things that shouldn't make me cry... I was watching Madagascar 3 and when they did the colors and Katy Perry song I cried :(

I can't believe that she said that to you! Forget her and remember that misery loves company and you can't be that nasty and it not come back to you. Keep you head up!

Help help help.
I have noticed vaginal blood when wiping after no 2 (sorry for tmi, but I am kinda scared)
Convinced my AF was rattling, but I just tested again to be sure before I go to see a friend tonight.
Do you see it? View attachment 489923

YAY!! BFP!!! But if you keep bleeding go to the doctor/ER immediately!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: CASSAFRASS, FAIRYMOMMY, FOXY37, KIMMIK2344, LOGAN'S MUM, RIANNE85, and SHOLI :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... xEMMADx, LITTLEFISHYGG, TRUEBLUEBABY, 7ANDCOUNTING, TTCMUMMYOF3, MAH0113, JENNYJANE, MAMAx3, and MISSAMANDA ...

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: CHARLIEWORLD Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!​

Ladies, I will start a 1st Trimester Thread if all goes well at my appt on Monday... Be on the look out for the May/June/July Spring thru summer babies 2013!FXD!

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom PRAYINGLADY, your next cycle IS going to be the one!:dust:

BEAUTIFULLEI2 That is great news.... even about the twins :winkwink: GL Hun!:dust:

CHARISSE28 Thank you so much Hun! I will see you innext month's thread!!! :dust:

LIZLOVELUST Not sure what time zone you are in, but Good Luck today Hun!! Hope you get some awesome information!:dust:

LAURAAC1988 GL to you Hun! :dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

My 38DPO SS: yes, still counting down, 1st appt isn't until Oct. 8th (3 days to go..) and that is when it will ease our worry.... bbs sore on and off, fatigue, gas, nausea is back a little, no :af:... stalk away on my chart ALL symptoms listed there...GL:dust:

Please look at page 30 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->