October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Last night I had a lot of nausea, still having small cramps here and there today. Today is 9DPO for me, which means in 24 hours I'll be taking my first test! And today is also day 3 that my temp has been at 98.4. 4 more high temps and I'm going to be uber happy. Boobs are the slightest bit sore - last two or three cycles they hurt a lot at this point.

GL!

I'm excited because of the temp thing because last cycle I didn't go higher than 97.8 so that's about .6 higher total. And this time I got the nausea later in my post O period so maybe that's good.

Got my first POS OPK this morning... confirmed on a digi...

Sadly we haven't officially BDed in since Monday night... (DH tried last night but was exhausted and could not "finish" the job! :cry:)

Hoping that if I can get him to bed tonight and tomorrow and every day until the positive turns negative that we'll still have a chance.

Get to :sex:ing! But make sure your the pink one - don't want to be doing all the work. Especially if it works because you'll be doing all the work for 9 months.

Thanks ladies. I'm off to work in a few and DH started work at 4am...

I earned an hour off coupon last month at work so I'm hoping to use it today and then get a quickie in the bathroom (only door that locks and our daughter is almost 6!) and then lay down on the couch for a few to watch TV with her and then maybe a 2AM booty call (lol) before he heads off to work in the morning!

Here's hoping we're still in. I've had up to three positives in a row before. FXed!!!

Good luck Crystal. You're definitely not out yet. Oh and Margo I saw your temp this morning. It's looking sooo good:). My temp went up again to. I don't have crosshairs yet but I'm officially in the TWW. I think for the first time ever I actually Od on cd14. Ill probably move my test date up buy ill wait for crosshairs. I always have a couple random higher temps in the beginning of the month so FF will probably put my O day one day later than I suspect.

Got my first POS OPK this morning... confirmed on a digi...

Sadly we haven't officially BDed in since Monday night... (DH tried last night but was exhausted and could not "finish" the job! :cry:)

Hoping that if I can get him to bed tonight and tomorrow and every day until the positive turns negative that we'll still have a chance.

:hugs:
I've been there. More than once. This cycle, my hubby was so tired (and I was ovulating, damn it!) he was passed out before I even came home from work, so a couple times, I, um, provoked him in the middle of the night. :blush:

:dust: Good luck!

Ha ha, the midnight attack! Always works for me (He's too sleepy to protest!)
Good luck Crystal.

Hahahaha, I love that you said, "make sure you're the pink one!" Lol It seems when it's necessary to be intimate, my hubby tends to wear the pink panties!
DSEMCHO and ECHO- Charts are looking nice girls:)
AFM- I think it's safe to say I actually didn't "O." Just as I kind if expected all along:( So, I cannot remember if I have any Provera left at the pharmacy, but I'll be calling to see. If I do, I'll be picking it up to start another cycle. This one has just been bonkers...

Hahahaha, I love that you said, "make sure you're the pink one!" Lol It seems when it's necessary to be intimate, my hubby tends to wear the pink panties!
AFM- I think it's safe to say I actually didn't "O." Just as I kind if expected all along:( So, I cannot remember if I have any Provera left at the pharmacy, but I'll be calling to see. If I do, I'll be picking it up to start another cycle. This one has just been bonkers...

:hugs:

Ok change in plans. We are going to skip a cycle so I can get an MMR vaccine and I need 4 weeks after. With my estimated O for November date it will be late Nov or early Dec before I would be testing again.

I'm currently marked for Halloween.

Good luck and see ya when you come back !

BFN @ 10dpo. I will test again @ 12dpo.
Still holding out hope

Aww loro! I hope things look up for you :(

Aww loro! I hope things look up for you :(

I hope it calms down and get regular for you :hugs:

Caved in and tested today :bfn:

9dpo- think I'm out as I just am not feeling it :(

Caved in and tested today :bfn:

9dpo- think I'm out as I just am not feeling it :(

I'm not feeling it either - just getting my hopes up lol. >_< and I promised I wouldn't. BUT maybe because you're not feeling it means it happened? Do you normally feel 'it'?

My temps are not looking good, it doesn't even look like I will have my normal 15-16 day lp either. I guess I will get af before my monday testing date, or I will get my bfp when I test...

My temps are not looking good, it doesn't even look like I will have my normal 15-16 day lp either. I guess I will get af before my monday testing date, or I will get my bfp when I test...

How long are your cycles?

:shrug:Ugghh! I don't even know where to start. I am new to BabyandBump so I am learning how this all works.

I am super nervous and HATE the 2WW:wacko: I am a newlywed (April 2012) and I am trying for my first. 10dpo and have been tracking every single day since I ovulated. I have been super anal, jutting down every single symptom so I may seem crazy.

Have only my left tube and both ovaries. Got AF on 9/10 (day after bday), mydays app says that I ovulated on 9/24. AF due to arrive on 10/7.

10dpo today - woke up with heart racing, hard to sleep that night, nausea, hightened sense of smell, crampy, took hpt with very little 2mu and swore saw faint positive using CB. linea negra looks darker, lower back pain, can't button pants, boobs still hurt, bmt still elevated.

9dpo- noticed dark marks coming on face and arms (blotchy as caramel colored skin), tiny red veins on face, tons of creamish watery discharge, soooo sleepy, lower back pain, headaches. temp back above 99

8dpo- crampy, nausea, bm twice, crampy legs especially at night, chest hurts everywhere, tiny white bumps on areola and areola spread larger, headache, first notice linea negra very faint (never saw that line before). temp dip

6-7dpo - feel extremely weak, constipated (tmi), cervix soft but firm, skin very oily, cramping especially on right side, lower back pain, round ligament pain

I PRAY THAT I AM PREGNANT! We had so many false alarms since I had my surgery from the hormone changes. They gave me such low chances due to having some blockage but I was able to clear it up naturally but I quit smoking and taking Prenatal Plus Vitamins with 800mcg of folic acid and omega3's.

AHHHH I feel like screaming. I am trying to wait but I am so ready to test everyday until AF comes so using this forum to help keep me sane. Sending lots of Baby Dust to all of you but just to appease me, Does it sound like I am?:shrug:

BFN @ 10dpo. I will test again @ 12dpo.
Still holding out hope

In the same position and I am def trying to hold out but it is so hard! I swear I saw a faint BFP but didn't have time to break it apart and check lol. GL to you! Hopefully this is our time! I am trying to stay positive!

:shrug:Ugghh! I don't even know where to start. I am new to BabyandBump so I am learning how this all works.

I am super nervous and HATE the 2WW:wacko: I am a newlywed (April 2012) and I am trying for my first. 10dpo and have been tracking every single day since I ovulated. I have been super anal, jutting down every single symptom so I may seem crazy.

Have only my left tube and both ovaries. Got AF on 9/10 (day after bday), mydays app says that I ovulated on 9/24. AF due to arrive on 10/7.

10dpo today - woke up with heart racing, hard to sleep that night, nausea, hightened sense of smell, crampy, took hpt with very little 2mu and swore saw faint positive using CB. linea negra looks darker, lower back pain, can't button pants, boobs still hurt, bmt still elevated.

9dpo- noticed dark marks coming on face and arms (blotchy as caramel colored skin), tiny red veins on face, tons of creamish watery discharge, soooo sleepy, lower back pain, headaches. temp back above 99

8dpo- crampy, nausea, bm twice, crampy legs especially at night, chest hurts everywhere, tiny white bumps on areola and areola spread larger, headache, first notice linea negra very faint (never saw that line before). temp dip

6-7dpo - feel extremely weak, constipated (tmi), cervix soft but firm, skin very oily, cramping especially on right side, lower back pain, round ligament pain

I PRAY THAT I AM PREGNANT! We had so many false alarms since I had my surgery from the hormone changes. They gave me such low chances due to having some blockage but I was able to clear it up naturally but I quit smoking and taking Prenatal Plus Vitamins with 800mcg of folic acid and omega3's.

AHHHH I feel like screaming. I am trying to wait but I am so ready to test everyday until AF comes so using this forum to help keep me sane. Sending lots of Baby Dust to all of you but just to appease me, Does it sound like I am?:shrug:
Hey! I am also new here and super frustrated. I am 11dpo today and tested with FMU and saw a really really faint line ( my husband confirmed it too ) but read later on internet that it could also be evaporation line!! :cry:
This is my first try for #1 but I am very impatient. I will test again after a few hours. I am holding my pee for it:wacko: but I really want to know.
And I really hope that you are pregnant too!!! :thumbup: I'll update shortly and looking forward for bfp for all us ladies around here!!!:happydance:

If it's a blue test then it can be an evap line. Try to get the tests with red ink instead :) I got some Wondfo Dip Strips online for pretty cheap :)

If it's a blue test then it can be an evap line. Try to get the tests with red ink instead :) I got some Wondfo Dip Strips online for pretty cheap :)

I got one left and it is FR so I will try that tomorrow morning! I did hear that about the blue test as you can see parallel lines to the neg sympol but I swore I saw a perpendicular blue line! I kept holding it up to the light to see again but yet just my paranoia. Those blue tests are killers! GL to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->