October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

I will read all the posts I missed when I get home from work. But - I took my first test at 10DPO and it was negative but I'm not discouraged yet! My temp went up to 98.5. :D

I did the same!

....and then I went out and bought more tests. :blush:

Good luck, your chart looks fantastic!

My birthday is Oct. 21st!!

and my doctor app is tomorrow 3pm to test for Hypothyroidism and PCOS, wish me luck! My chart is still weird, it's been same temps, then drops, then goes back up and says the same for a few then drops, it's weird! pos OPK today....

Good luck at your appt! I still think you should try vitex. Its cheap, too.

And happy early birthday!

lizlovelust - GL, I hope it goes well and you make progress :)

3dpo over here. Nauseous, which I can probably attribute goths metformin... But I also have EXTREMELY sore boobs. Yesterday they felt like they were on fire - never had boobs so sore that they're sore without any pressure on them! I also am cramping like a mad woman - literally feels like af is going to show up right now.

Fx it's a good sign, but I can't help feeling it's too early.

3dpo over here. Nauseous, which I can probably attribute goths metformin... But I also have EXTREMELY sore boobs. Yesterday they felt like they were on fire - never had boobs so sore that they're sore without any pressure on them! I also am cramping like a mad woman - literally feels like af is going to show up right now.

Fx it's a good sign, but I can't help feeling it's too early.

I want to stalk your chart....
...........but it's not there!

:dust:

Nab I've been lazy this morn and haven't temped. Aiming for stress free cycle.

I've put my +OPKs in and stuff, but no temps as such

I would much ratherget a text a fewdays after ov sayin 'sorry, it didn't happen, good luck next time'.

Did a test this morning at 13 dpo and BFN

I would much ratherget a text a fewdays after ov sayin 'sorry, it didn't happen, good luck next time'.

lizlovelust GL hun!

I am 12 dpo today and tested :bfn: I am just so sad! I got faintest of all line yesterday... Now i am thinking may be it was just evap line.:cry:

:nope: I don't know what is happening. I had done everything right or so I thought!!

lizlovelust GL hun!

I am 12 dpo today and tested :bfn: I am just so sad! I got faintest of all line yesterday... Now i am thinking may be it was just evap line.:cry:

:nope: I don't know what is happening. I had done everything right or so I thought!![/QUOTE]

Ahhh, FXD for you lizlovelust. Try again in the morning. :hugs:

charlie- I'm so sorry! :hugs:

AFM- 12 dpo here too... I didn't test today, but I POAS yesterday- :BFN: twice.... convinced AF is coming- cramping, headache, etc.. Have had terrible PMS cramps for three days now- which is really odd. I generally cramp right when I start.. but regardless- I am assuming it's the clomid, trigger, etc just making me miserable.. :cry:

so sorry!! I know we're supposed to say it's not over until AF shows- but I'm here crying about my BFN at 11-12 DPO.... so I think we understand.. FX for you still! :hugs:

so sorry!! I know we're supposed to say it's not over until AF shows- but I'm here crying about my BFN at 11-12 DPO.... so I think we understand.. FX for you still! :hugs:

Hi usamom
I'm sure there's many of us the same this month. I thought I would be pregnant by the end of the year, but it seems to be getting closer and closer with lots of BFNs and tears.
Big hugs to you.

LIZ- Make sure you print off your charts and bring them with you today; it's VERY important!

AFM- CH's got taken away today, just as expected. But at least the end is near. Day two of the Provera so I'm hoping in a week AF will be here, and then I can do the Clomid days 5-9 one last time. So I *should* be testing mid November!

I woke up this morning with my right side cramping but my temps are the same, 8dpo and they gotten to be sharp pains only on one side. I hope I can hold out testing until the 12th.

Temps keep decreasing and this morning at 13 dpo finally dipped under my cover line. I think it's safe to assume af is about to join me. I have some wine in the fridge waiting to be enjoyed and I am very glad I didn't waste any test yet as I was waiting until monday to test. I guess my baby wants to share the same birthday month as me and wait until July to be born. Time will tell, but I am sure af will solve the tww mystery soon.

Temps keep decreasing and this morning at 13 dpo finally dipped under my cover line. I think it's safe to assume af is about to join me. I have some wine in the fridge waiting to be enjoyed and I am very glad I didn't waste any test yet as I was waiting until monday to test. I guess my baby wants to share the same birthday month as me and wait until July to be born. Time will tell, but I am sure af will solve the tww mystery soon.

:hugs: Your still not out yet, not til the dreaded :witch: makes her landing.

and if so... :wine: cheers to next cycle!! have a good day hun

I will be testing Oct 23rd is my expected AF. add me to the list please

:witch:

Hi lovetoteach. Well, if she gets us, I'll join you with the vino this weekend.
I keep getting "shows" but nothing definite yet. I wish :witch:'d just come and get it over with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->