October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Juniper1450/DSemcho, I'm right there with you girlies!

Just not feeling like anythings happening down there! I'm keeping positive and plan to test in the hopes my first cycle TTC was lucky and successful. But I just think I'd know if I was pg and it doesnt feel like it.

If it's a blue test then it can be an evap line. Try to get the tests with red ink instead :) I got some Wondfo Dip Strips online for pretty cheap :)

ignore my 12 dpo post it was for someone else and
my test was pink ink one. I have already told my mom.:telephone: I really don't want to take it back ... she will be ..... devastated :devil:
I guess I have to wait now!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: JENNYJANE, MAMAx3, and MISSAMANDA :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... xEMMADx, LITTLEFISHYGG, TRUEBLUEBABY, 7ANDCOUNTING, TTCMUMMYOF3, and MAH0113...

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom on any ladies, your next cycle IS going to be the one!:dust:

MAMAx3 GL Hun! 10DPO is still VERY early, check out the page where I posted on the egg on pg30:dust:

CRYSTAL5483 tonight is still in the chase Hun, I think your plans sound good and perfect for timing! :dust:

B MICHAELSON See you in the Nov or Dec threads Hun!:dust:

FAIRYMOMMY GL to you Hun! I hope that this is the start of your BFP... Keep in mind that it takes days for the HCG to build so sometimes the line you saw earlier won't appear after you have held it because it becomes diluted. I hope this is the start!!! YAY!:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

My 37DPO SS: yes, still counting down, 1st appt isn't until Oct. 8th (4 days to go..) and that is when it will ease our worry.... bbs sore on and off, fatigue, bloating but not like last 2 weeks, gas, nausea early AM, no af... stalk away on my chart ALL symptoms listed there...GL:dust:

Please look at page 30 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Reply to FairMommy

Atleast your hubby helped! Mines have been disappointed before so I don't really get into my symptoms with him even though he has pointed out that my mood swings and crying have been intense lately. I will just surprise him gift wrapped if it is BFP and I hope you get yours! I am at work and want to run to the store and get another test to do it at work but that does sound like I am losing it. I wish you luck! Update me!

I'm trying for my first so I don't know if I normally feel it or not. My back is killing me lower right...for about 5 days now.....

I'm trying for my first so I don't know if I normally feel it or not. My back is killing me lower right...for about 5 days now.....

Mines has been as well. I feel uncomfortable no matter what position I am in. My negative thinking is telling me that it is from these darn seats at work but my symptoms are telling me preggers! I don't know which to follow! My mom and friend are both telling me to take FR but I don't want to see that BFN

hey ladies,
So I think this cycle is a bust. Last night I had the worst ovulation pain for 3 hours followed by light pink bleeding that is still happening. I called my FS & he wants me to go in this afternoon so hopefully he doesnt break a ton of bad news to me. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed & discouraged :cry:

hey ladies,
So I think this cycle is a bust. Last night I had the worst ovulation pain for 3 hours followed by light pink bleeding that is still happening. I called my FS & he wants me to go in this afternoon so hopefully he doesnt break a ton of bad news to me. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed & discouraged :cry:

Don't be sad! Until you see him think positive!

hey ladies,

What kind of bad news? Isn't ovulation bleeding normal sometimes? I hope everything is okay!

hey ladies,

What kind of bad news? Isn't ovulation bleeding normal sometimes? I hope everything is okay!

I have had spotting but it only lasted 30 minutes in the past. NEVER has it lasted 2 days with unbearable aches. Then last night I had a chunk of something come out & it really freaked me out. Im just so unsure what to think about it & I tried googling & not much is coming up. When I called my FS he just said to come in & didn't say anything other than that so my mind is getting the best of me.

hey ladies,

Sending you lots of positive thoughts!! :hugs:

hey ladies,

I have had spotting but it only lasted 30 minutes in the past. NEVER has it lasted 2 days with unbearable aches. Then last night I had a chunk of something come out & it really freaked me out. Im just so unsure what to think about it & I tried googling & not much is coming up. When I called my FS he just said to come in & didn't say anything other than that so my mind is getting the best of me.

Good Luck today! Sending positive thoughts!

Hi Girlies,
So I called the pharmacy, and I asked them to get some Provera ready for me which she said I have 2 cycles left of that, so she will get them both ready for me. Then she asked if I wanted the Clomid too? WTH? I did not know, that I had one cycle left! That's crazy. So I'm def going to start the Provera today. I think it's safe to say I'm not pregnant, and if by chance I was to be, the FS said Provera will not enduce a miscarriage. So I'm feeling a bit more positive to end this cycle, and have another shot at the Clomid:)

hey ladies,

Good Luck today! Sending positive thoughts!

Yes, Good Luck! I hope everything is okay!

:hugs:

thanks ladies! Hopefully all of you alls positive vibes has a great turn out. I go to the FS in about 3 hours so I will make sure & update you all.

hey ladies,

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Keep positive love...sending you all good thoughts:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->