October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Congrats Charlie--that def. looks like a BFP to me.

Any of you O'ing around the 14th?

According to the MyDays App, I'm supposed to O' on the 15th.

How accurate do you think that app is based on your experience?

I can't say yet. I downloaded after I O'd last month. But my sis followed it and she is now almost 8 months pregnant.

I use it too and it has always been pretty accurate, if you input the correct settings for your cycle in the preference options.

I've been really cryie to.... My Boss made me bawl today :(

The fish at work died and I asked her what she wanted me to tell any kids that asked - she said just tell them that it went to live with someone else. Then she goes, "I know you don't have kids of your own - but act like your talking to their pediatrician and don't tell them everything." I started crying - she knows I don't have kids, and want them badly and have had two miscarriages... And she really REALLY dislikes me - but I'm such a good cashier she won't get rid of me.

But I've been crying because of other things to - random things that shouldn't make me cry... I was watching Madagascar 3 and when they did the colors and Katy Perry song I cried :(

awwwww! You should just ignore that #$%@!!! Some people are pure evil! Karma will get her! And I have been super emotional too!! Don't know if its pms or preg hormones!!

So this morning and I am feel really discouraged and like giving up. I tested with 2mu using FR and got :bfn:. I am 11dpo and besides a little crampy and a little boob pain, I am feeling regular. Once I saw the test, I didn't even check my temp to see if still elevated or not. I didn't due to the fact that my temp stays elevated until the day AF is to come and it drops that day. Even more so discouraged when I told my mom and bestie how I was feeling and they kept telling me that I was anal and projecting my symptoms to pregnancy and it is nothing but the prenatal vitamins and me getting older (i'm 26). My mom even went to the point of saying that I may have an infection because of the increasing creamy lotiony cm and that it is making me think I am pregnant. She doesn't want me to be yet anyway as she wants me to wait but says she will fully support me if I am.

With one tube and both ovaries, I already feel like I don't have much options. I feel like I am losing my mind with all these symptoms and pains that I don't know whether I am imagining things becuase I want it so bad or if I am actually having more issues that may cause me to lose my other tube which is my biggest fear because I want to have kids naturally (part of my culture so no offense). I feel like I have no purpose.

getting older?????? c'mon !! :shrug:I know that 2 week wait is soooooooo frustrating. No one can understand this. I talked to my mom and she is like why do you have to pay attention to it ... just forget and wait. Ya! its easier said then done:dohh:
Don't lose hope just yet! AF is yet to show. Sending super positive vibes for your good health and :bfp:

And... Big congrats to charlie!!!!!! h &h 9 months!

I had BFN today at 12 dpo. So just hoping 13 dpo will bring some good news!

feeling really down....tested last night after a super long hold and got a BFN, all my fears are coming true, I am worried it will never happen for me now because I have always had an easy time getting prego, I have done nice things for other families and was a surrogate but now that I am ready for another one of my own I feel as if it wont happen. I didnt use opks this month so i dont have a confirmation of o, but according to cp I am 13 DPO today, i have 2 more frers but will be waiting to use them until i know for certain i am late. It hurts because my husband is just as excited to have another baby as I am and everytime I see that disappointed look on his face after I tell him BFN it makes me want to cry. It hurts so much to see couples with their little babies and to see prego women walk by. I want so much for that to be me. I am even jealous of my own sister in law bc she was able to get pregnant even though she is not stable enough to take care of one, the father is not around, and she doesnt seem to care in the slightest that she is going to have a baby. She doesnt do school she doesnt eat right, WHY? WHY do people who want a baby so bad get screwed out of having one? WHY do people who do not care or cannot handle a baby get pregnant? She is only 17 no high school education no job no one to help her. She always said she never wanted to have children. Even right before she left my house this weekend she told me she didn't even like babies, but of course she is going to keep it. WHY can't that be me? I work so hard so I can afford another baby. I'm sorry for the rant I am just so sick of waiting and being up set and depressed all the time. Why can't it just happen for me. This is all I want.

Thanks fairymommy! I feel like blah but I am trying to stay positive by telling myself it's not too late. I know that they won't understand as they had their babies so easily with no hardship and I had to work harder since my surgery but I know that I should keep trucking on. Thanks for the support as I feel that I have no one that would understand nor talk to as I can't discuss with my hubby. It is great having support groups like this! GL to you and sending lots of baby dust your way!

feeling really down....tested last night after a super long hold and got a BFN, all my fears are coming true, I am worried it will never happen for me now because I have always had an easy time getting prego, I have done nice things for other families and was a surrogate but now that I am ready for another one of my own I feel as if it wont happen. I didnt use opks this month so i dont have a confirmation of o, but according to cp I am 13 DPO today, i have 2 more frers but will be waiting to use them until i know for certain i am late. It hurts because my husband is just as excited to have another baby as I am and everytime I see that disappointed look on his face after I tell him BFN it makes me want to cry. It hurts so much to see couples with their little babies and to see prego women walk by. I want so much for that to be me. I am even jealous of my own sister in law bc she was able to get pregnant even though she is not stable enough to take care of one, the father is not around, and she doesnt seem to care in the slightest that she is going to have a baby. She doesnt do school she doesnt eat right, WHY? WHY do people who want a baby so bad get screwed out of having one? WHY do people who do not care or cannot handle a baby get pregnant? She is only 17 no high school education no job no one to help her. She always said she never wanted to have children. Even right before she left my house this weekend she told me she didn't even like babies, but of course she is going to keep it. WHY can't that be me? I work so hard so I can afford another baby. I'm sorry for the rant I am just so sick of waiting and being up set and depressed all the time. Why can't it just happen for me. This is all I want.

I see people like that everyday and say why as well. Don't give up until AF comes and even if it does, keep trying. I have been feeling the same way today and you did a good deed by blessing someone else with a child. Your blessing is coming so hold your head up and keep testing. You are doing everything that you can to make it possible but the stress can keep it at bay. GL and BFP wishes!

Thank you everyone.
Dr has said if it gets worse or if there is pain, I must go to A & E.
I also have a scan booked for Monday. Fingers crossed that this sticks.:shrug:

Congrats to all the :bfp:s today! Does anyone have a decrease of cervical mucus before AF came? Mines is still coming in pretty heavy but no implantation spotting. Still having twinges on my right side and nauseous. I am pretty confused but still curious. AF is still due to arrive on Monday 8th

I'm hoping to test tomorrow, quite excited! But bricking it in case it is too early and something happens. Ah well, eek! Wish me luck!

Congrats to all the :bfp:s today! Does anyone have a decrease of cervical mucus before AF came? Mines is still coming in pretty heavy but no implantation spotting. Still having twinges on my right side and nauseous. I am pretty confused but still curious. AF is still due to arrive on Monday 8th

We are on the same boat. AF due on monday and having pulling sensation (lasts for a sec or two) . lets hope for bfp !

congrats charlie!

:hugs: 7andcounting, sometimes it just takes a little longer. You've been pregnant before so I'm sure it will happen again in no time

Omg! It is 539pm and I am actually sitting down at Denny's ...lol
At 520, I went to the Walgreens across the street and purchased some tests and ran into Denny's and tested....I couldn't even wait for the test ...I took a pic right away...smh

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g128/gurrlinblue/32F558E0-74EB-4474-A7A3-D173D7538F6C-1140-0000008272DBC145.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->