October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Omg! It is 539pm and I am actually sitting down at Denny's ...lol
At 520, I went to the Walgreens across the street and purchased some tests and ran into Denny's and tested....I couldn't even wait for the test ...I took a pic right away...smh

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g128/gurrlinblue/32F558E0-74EB-4474-A7A3-D173D7538F6C-1140-0000008272DBC145.jpg

Thats a BEAUTIFUL :bfp: if I've ever seen one!! Couldn't even say that its a evap! CONGRATULATIONS girlie!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

At 520, I went to the Walgreens across the street and purchased some tests and ran into Denny's and tested....I couldn't even wait for the test ...I took a pic right away...smh

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g128/gurrlinblue/32F558E0-74EB-4474-A7A3-D173D7538F6C-1140-0000008272DBC145.jpg

Thats a BEAUTIFUL :bfp: if I've ever seen one!! Couldn't even say that its a evap! CONGRATULATIONS girlie!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you. I didn't even give the test 20 seconds before i snapped away...i was too excited :happydance:

Thank you. I didn't even give the test 20 seconds before i snapped away...i was too excited :happydance:

YAY!!! So happy for your :bfp: !!!! Can I ask a question...what type of symptoms did you have?

*baby dance!!!* happy and healthy 9 months too you!:happydance:

Congrats Truebluebaby!!!!

And GL to all of the testers tomorrow! So many!! BFPs all around!

YAY!!! So happy for your :bfp: !!!! Can I ask a question...what type of symptoms did you have?

*baby dance!!!* happy and healthy 9 months too you!:happydance:

Thank you so much. Well, the first sign was this darn vertigo/dizziness....I started getting dizzy on 9/23...it's weird because i think i either conceived on the 21-22nd (my bday weekend) lol....Just too early so i kept denying...then it started with the nausea when i would see anything slimy...ewww....and that's just weird because i'm a police officer...i've seen too many disgusting things. thennnnnn it was the crazy dreams....they were so damn realistic! and then my boooooobs...wow...my breasts are tender only if i touch. Headaches....so fatigued...and gas...def lots of gas ...smh....sorry if i was too gross .
Good luck to you honey ... :thumbup: :dust:

charlieworld - hang in there. it'll happen sooner or later. *hugs* YOU LOOK LIKE YOU GOT A BFP!!!

DSemcho - your cm looks a bit like mine today. Mine's starting to get sticky but it's still creamy coloured. Mine isn't as thick. I'm 11dpo today. on another note, omg, your boss is such a bitch!!! I can't believe her! I'm speechless!

echo - your chart looks fantastic. GL!!!!

fairymommy - yeah, you have an AWESOME sig!!! It makes me smile :)

kimmik2344 - I usually have some or minimal cm before AF. If yours is getting heavy.. HMMMMMM. GL!

TrueBlueBABY- CONGRATS!! H&H 9 months. how many days are you when you tested?

:witch:
Temps keep decreasing and this morning at 13 dpo finally dipped under my cover line. I think it's safe to assume af is about to join me. I have some wine in the fridge waiting to be enjoyed and I am very glad I didn't waste any test yet as I was waiting until monday to test. I guess my baby wants to share the same birthday month as me and wait until July to be born. Time will tell, but I am sure af will solve the tww mystery soon.

Hi lovetoteach. Well, if she gets us, I'll join you with the vino this weekend.
I keep getting "shows" but nothing definite yet. I wish :witch:'d just come and get it over with!

Me too! I am ready for her to just show up already, might as well get it over with and move on already!

EDIT: and then I kept reading and saw your test, haha... nevermind to her showing up for you, but I wish she would solve the mystery or my temp would magically hop back up. Congrats!

Congrats Charlie and True Blue!

Officially will be in the TWW tomorrow... I felt obvious O signs today mid-day and I can see the OPKs getting SLIGHTLY lighter than earlier in the day.

I will test on DH birthday which is 10/14 :) for an early 9dpo test lol and then continue from there until AF or BFP!

Yay more BFPs!!! That's so exciting. I'm so sorry to all the ladies the witch got. I loved the comments about just getting a text once a month saying your not pregnant lol. That made me laugh and of course I would be down with that.

I'm catching a cold again. I have a new job in an elementary school so I feel like I'm always sick. I was sick the first half of my last cycle so my temps were all screwed up. I never even got cross hairs. Now that I'm sick again, I'm worried about potential fevers interfering with conception. I was sick with both of my miscarriages and I've always wondered if fevers played a part.

I emailed my doc today about the progesterone suppositories and she told me to go ahead and start them on cd 21 and continue until my period or hopefully till 10 weeks pregnant. I'm a little concerned about it making my period come super late. I don't know if anyone has used progesterone vaginal supositories other than sholi but I have another question that I was too embarrassed to ask the doc. I feel like its a stupid question but can you still baby dance with using vaginal suppositories and can the progesterone do anything to the man parts?

^^I don't know from personal experience, but on another thread someone mentioned it getting kind of gunky?

Good luck and feel better. :hugs:

Get yourself some Vitamin C, some echinacea, and elderberry. They are all excellent for your immune system. Elderberry comes in tincture, tea and pill form.

Yay another BFP!! Congrats Blue!!

AFM - Temp dropped down to 98.1 (yesterday it was 98.5)... Still .2 higher than my last drop. And the day I started AF last cycle my temp was 97.7, and the day before that was the same so I'm taking this as a still good sign. Plus last cycle I didn't get above 97.8. Hopefully tomorrow it will shoot back up. I tested again today at 11DPO - so far BFN. But if that dip is an implantation dip then I should wait until 14DPO. I'm not sure how long my LP will he this cycle since I O'ed 2 days early but we will see. It's getting down to crunch time!

Yay more BFPs!!! That's so exciting. I'm so sorry to all the ladies the witch got. I loved the comments about just getting a text once a month saying your not pregnant lol. That made me laugh and of course I would be down with that.

I'm catching a cold again. I have a new job in an elementary school so I feel like I'm always sick. I was sick the first half of my last cycle so my temps were all screwed up. I never even got cross hairs. Now that I'm sick again, I'm worried about potential fevers interfering with conception. I was sick with both of my miscarriages and I've always wondered if fevers played a part.

I emailed my doc today about the progesterone suppositories and she told me to go ahead and start them on cd 21 and continue until my period or hopefully till 10 weeks pregnant. I'm a little concerned about it making my period come super late. I don't know if anyone has used progesterone vaginal supositories other than sholi but I have another question that I was too embarrassed to ask the doc. I feel like its a stupid question but can you still baby dance with using vaginal suppositories and can the progesterone do anything to the man parts?

Don't worry about bding, it's fine. It can be a bit gross when you are done but it's no big deal. Make sure you wear a panty liner as it melts and starts to seep out.

AF is due today, but my temp is still high. :bfn: on a FRER this morning, so just have to wait!

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
13 dpo and :bfn:
I think I am out this cycle now. Not even a faint line at 13 dpo ... so definitely out. AF is due on monday. I am even having these cramps since 6-7dpo like af is about to come. But then they stop. Sore boobs but they always happen before af. Some pulling twinges in lower abdomen. but the thing is I got bfn at 13 dpo right? Do you all think that there still could be a chance??:wacko:

And so happy for your bfp Truebluebaby H&H 9 months!

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
13 dpo and :bfn:
I think I am out this cycle now. Not even a faint line at 13 dpo ... so definitely out. AF is due on monday. I am even having these cramps since 6-7dpo like af is about to come. But then they stop. Sore boobs but they always happen before af. Some pulling twinges in lower abdomen. but the thing is I got bfn at 13 dpo right? Do you all think that there still could be a chance??:wacko:

And so happy for your bfp Truebluebaby H&H 9 months!

i'm in the same boat fairymommy. i tested yesterday and it was bfn so now i'm just waiting for AF to show. but don't give up until she shows. I was hoping to get a bfp for my birthday but it doesn't seem to be coming. I'm now focusing on getting my hsg this week and then moving from there. Oh and i've lost a little bit of weight so focusing on that too :happydance:

OPK was negative this morning so I guess I'm Officially in the TWW... more like 10 day wait lately - boo!

Here's hoping what we did was enough! Longest days of my life!

These are the longest days !!!!!
I have made a decision to end my emotional trauma. I am going to test today just one last time. if bfp then great. if not then I will patiently wait for the witch which is due on 8th October. If she shows then I'll update. If not then I am going to wait for 2 days at least for testing. So I'll be testing on 11th October. No testing in between. I simply can't handle the bfns now.

My temp dropped. Cramps have gone away. Breasts are still mega sore, but that's normal. Fatigue is extreme, also had it before. So I didn't test today. BFN yesterday. I am pretty sure I am out, but I am going to wait until Tuesday, when AF is due.

Good luck testers today!!

I'm having slight O pains today but yesterday was way more severe. Hmmm. Temp WAS down again this morning and OPK was negative, whereas it was positive 8 hours before... Maybe I'm Oing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->