October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Gl to those still waiting.

I'm horribly emotional. This only normally happens the day before af...

I'm having slight O pains today but yesterday was way more severe. Hmmm. Temp WAS down again this morning and OPK was negative, whereas it was positive 8 hours before... Maybe I'm Oing today?

Probably. Good luck!

I'm feeling emotional to. I cried while watching Family Guy.... =/

I get so confused by O sometimes lol

So should I snag DH once more today?

Sorry your temp dropped echo. And dsemcho hopefully emotional is a good sign!!

I am 2 days late for AF now, I'm 16 dpo. I tested yesterday morning and I was literally snow white. I'm so confused. I thought I had pregnancy symtoms (hungry, tired, gassy, sore boobs and awful thrush which I am struggling to clear up) and now the late AF is making me more hopeful but surely a completely blank test at 15dpo means I am out?!

Crystal i always bd a few days past ov too just in case it's late.

I tested today at 14dpo and BFN but no AF either. I feel she's being a bit cruel to me today and am feeling very emotional now. I always get my period on time so this is a bit crap. HSG is due this week and i'm a bit scared. Has anybody had it done before?

Doc. app. went good, got blood work, she said she's going to do like 7 different tests to see why I'm not getting pregnant.

Crystal i always bd a few days past ov too just in case it's late.

I tested today at 14dpo and BFN but no AF either. I feel she's being a bit cruel to me today and am feeling very emotional now. I always get my period on time so this is a bit crap. HSG is due this week and i'm a bit scared. Has anybody had it done before?

Hi,
You're not out yet! Fxd x I had a HSG on august 28th and go for results on Wednesday 10th oct. Try not to worry, I had terrified myself by reading what people had said on the Internet about the procedure but was over very quick and the only discomfort I felt was when they pushed the dye through. It was very mild! I took two painkillers when I came out but never had anymore after that. Take a panty liner with you incase you get some spotting and leakage from the dye. I never had either. It is honestly not as bad as you imagine.
Good luck x

So tested again and was BFN at 13 dpo afternoon.
And now waiting for AF( first thing to deal)
If no show well then... :test::test: on 11th oct ...but I am not getting hopes up:nope::nope::nope:

I am 2 days late for AF now, I'm 16 dpo. I tested yesterday morning and I was literally snow white. I'm so confused. I thought I had pregnancy symtoms (hungry, tired, gassy, sore boobs and awful thrush which I am struggling to clear up) and now the late AF is making me more hopeful but surely a completely blank test at 15dpo means I am out?!

I just hope you are not out. It is so frustrating to see BFN at decent dpo. Just wait for 2 more days may be? I am waiting for my 15dpo too (8th October) on which AF is due.... IF no show then I am gonna wait 2 days.
:dust::dust:

I'm out, started spotting so af will be here tomorrow or Monday :-( GL to everyone still in

Omg! It is 539pm and I am actually sitting down at Denny's ...lol
At 520, I went to the Walgreens across the street and purchased some tests and ran into Denny's and tested....I couldn't even wait for the test ...I took a pic right away...smh

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g128/gurrlinblue/32F558E0-74EB-4474-A7A3-D173D7538F6C-1140-0000008272DBC145.jpg

wow thats a definite positive! congrats!!! that will be a cute little story to tell your lil one later on, that you took the test a denny's!! :haha:

Comgratulations Hun!

Here's my round up for the day... 4dpo

I slept like a baby last night, which was incredibly therapeutic. The night before I'd had an awful amount of trouble sleeping, so it was nice to get a full night. I did wake up snuggled up next to the dog's bum... But hey... Not everything in life is perfect!

Today I cried at a call at work. Now, in my job I take a lot of sad calls about a lot of sad things, but it is VERY rare that I cry. In fact, I don't think I've ever cried at a call before in a year of doing my job. Today that changed. Obviously I can't say what the call was, but I will just say no one was critically ill, and no one died. I was blubbing like a baby.

I thought this morning that the sore boobs had disappeared, but as soon as I started walking to the train it started again and hasn't shifted. Earlier on it was so painful that I sought out some paracetamol at work. I tell you one thing - that was an amusing conversation with one of my male colleagues. "Do you have any paracetamol?" "yeah. Do you have a headache?" "umm... Yes." the alternative answer being "no... My boobs hurt like fury and I can't take it." imagine the embarrassed face - haha! Took the paracetamol, was fine for a few hours, but now that has worn off I'm back in massive, sore, boulder boobs land.

The stomach cramps are still present, but not as harsh as yesterday. Yesterdays cramps were a bloody nightmare! By pleased to say they're not as bad today. Yippee!

I've been googling (BAD laura! BAD!) even though we all know that Dr Google should be struck off as he's the worst doctor in the world, but I found plenty of people who had very sore, swollen breasts at 3dpo/4dpo *and got their bfp. Then again, there are also many people who didn't! As with most things TTC related, it's a wait and see game!

I'm determined to wait until after af is due to test - not sure how successful that will be. She's due 12/10 if my luteal phase is still ten days and I ovulated on the 2nd. This could be amazing, because it would mean I ovulated on Amy and my anniversary, but it would also mean if I tested on the 12th and it was a BFP, that I had got my BFP on my sister's birthday. AND... To top everything off... The baby would be due on my OTHER sister's birthday!

Now if THAT isn't meant to be, I don't know what is. Come on little anniversary eggy!*

Please note guys and gals that my symptom spotting is just for fun :)

looks like a lot of ladies need some :hugs:

crystal I would definitely bd again if you can! I usually try to keep going for a few days after my temp starts going up just to be safe :)

well tomorrow should be the big day for me :sex: ....then comes the waiting...

Thanks ladies! We BDed on Monday (which obviously was a bust so far before!), Thursday , Friday and today! Hopefully we caught it!

I'm glad your apt went well LIZ. Did you speak about PCOS?

Well, I didn't end up taking my temp this am, I completely forgot, but FF gave me solid CH's back. WEIRD. I'm on day 3 of my Provera, and still oober creamy cm. Tested and negative so all I can do is wait for AF to come...

Congrats on the newest BFP's and good luck to the next testers:)

Thank you so much. Well, the first sign was this darn vertigo/dizziness....I started getting dizzy on 9/23...it's weird because i think i either conceived on the 21-22nd (my bday weekend) lol....Just too early so i kept denying...then it started with the nausea when i would see anything slimy...ewww....and that's just weird because i'm a police officer...i've seen too many disgusting things. thennnnnn it was the crazy dreams....they were so damn realistic! and then my boooooobs...wow...my breasts are tender only if i touch. Headaches....so fatigued...and gas...def lots of gas ...smh....sorry if i was too ...:
Congrats! Lol - my lo was conceived on my birthday, too. Like, literally 9 months before he was born. I know he'll do the math and figure it out one day, I just hope he doesn't ask about it. :lol:

Is anyone else here still bf while ttc? I feel like I can't really rely on sore boobs being a sign of pregnancy because my boobs are "in use" and therefore always tender. Ha!

My temp went back up this morning - yesterday it went down to 98.1 and this morning it's at 98.5 (same temp as the day before the dip)... And my boobs started getting reallly sore yesterday to - not sure if it's from the dip or maybe AF is gonna show. I'm not sure when she'll show this cycle because I OVed two days early according to FF. Nausea in the mornings when I wake up but not hard core. I'm going to start taking prenatals again just in case this morning. Also BFN today at 12DPO.... Tomorrow 1 test, and then a final one at 14DPO. If none are BFP's then I'll wait for AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->