October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Slight temp dip, but still high, and according to OvuView, I'm now 1 day late. Fertility Friend is saying AF isn't due till next Saturday :shrug:

I had a :bfn: yesterday and am trying to wait till Tuesday to test again...

My temp went back up this morning - yesterday it went down to 98.1 and this morning it's at 98.5 (same temp as the day before the dip)... And my boobs started getting reallly sore yesterday to - not sure if it's from the dip or maybe AF is gonna show. I'm not sure when she'll show this cycle because I OVed two days early according to FF. Nausea in the mornings when I wake up but not hard core. I'm going to start taking prenatals again just in case this morning. Also BFN today at 12DPO.... Tomorrow 1 test, and then a final one at 14DPO. If none are BFP's then I'll wait for AF.

Good! If you're TTC then you should take prenatals every day though hun - not just when you think you're pregnant.

Temp SPIKED today.

So I think I can officially count myself as 1dpo and officially in the horrid TWW.

Anyone else 1po?

I was taking them every day but I haven't for the past week or so because I was feeling kinda discouraged.

ALSO I put my stuff into the BBT chart on Countdown To Pregnancy and it's got me O'ing on CD20 where FF has me at CD16.......... So now I'm confused.

3:33pm - went to the restroom and wiped. Had loads of EWCM but it had a faint faint reddish almost brown tint to it... My dip was last night also in my BBT.

My temp is steady rising..is it suppose to do that? I'm 10dpo and only thing going on is going to the bathroom a lot more, creamy cm and achy boobs. The cramping stopped 2 days ago. I'm confused. Good news I testing at the end of the week if AF doesn't show.

Yup - you have to "Go Advanced" then select the paperclip - then a 2nd window will open where you can Browse for the picture on the computer - you select it and hit upload.

Then if you want it in the actual post, select the paperclip dropdown again and hit "Insert All" and it will post!

Julesillini8 - Congrats, hon!! what symptoms did you have?

Mrs. 2010 - your bbt looks fab! GL

Yay congrats TrueBlue and Jules! Did you ladies get BFNs before your BFPs. I thought I remember that you did True Blue. I was just curious what dpo the BFNs were and then what day the BFP is. I'm sure the answer to that is in this thread but it's hard to sift through all the posts.

I've been taking an airborne every night and my cold has actually been very mild and I'm happy about that (knock on wood). Thanks for the progesterone info. I start it on Tuesday so we will see if we Bd at all. I am hesitant to bd in the TWW just because both my miscarriages happened after bding but I know it was just a coincidence.

I had a temp drop yesterday but it was only 4dpo. Do you think that could be an implantation dip? It didn't rise quite as much today as it was the day before the dip. What do you all think?

I'm glad your apt went well LIZ. Did you speak about PCOS?

Well, I didn't end up taking my temp this am, I completely forgot, but FF gave me solid CH's back. WEIRD. I'm on day 3 of my Provera, and still oober creamy cm. Tested and negative so all I can do is wait for AF to come...

Congrats on the newest BFP's and good luck to the next testers:)

Yea shes doing a hormone test that checks for pcos! Shes also testing for hypothyroidism, diabetes, and a few other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->