October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Oh also since I ovulated earlier, I'm moving my test day up to October 14 that will be 12dpo. You don't have to change me on the front page but I'm just letting you know.

I got a sharp pain in my vajangle area... Made me kinda concerned... =/ Still have the light light pinkish tint to my cm (barely noticeable)

HI again! I originally thought I would test on Oct 16, but I got my surge today (again) (Oct 7) so I wont be testing now until Oct 21. I guess I didnt ovulate on Oct 2 like I thought I had, and I used FMU so I must have gotten a false positive somehow. This makes much more sense since I am on CD11, I knew CD6 was way too early to get the surge. Please update my status for testing with a buddy for Oct 21. Thanks so much! Good luck to everyone!!!!!:thumbup:

Hi all!
I am going to test on 10/20. I got a positive OPK on cd 7, and we dtd that night, and the next two nights. My last 3 cycles have been around 21 days, and it looks like I am on track for another short cycle. :huh:
This was my first month using OPK, so I'm interested to see what happens!
Good luck to everyone testing this month!

so moving into 17dpo for me, still no af, 3 days late now, tested at 15dpo and was bfn so still in and testing tomorrow :)

so moving into 17dpo for me, still no af, 3 days late now, tested at 15dpo and was bfn so still in and testing tomorrow :)

So similar, I'm 18dpo in the morning and that will be 4 days late for AF and I last test (bfn) at 15dpo, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I'm going to ask for a test I am there. Fingers crossed for us both that we are just getting our BFP late!

well i'm pleased coz having had couple dodgy cycles 2nd last one getting AF day 23 then last time day 27, am day 27 today n no af so at least cycles back to normal when af comes tomorrow. Kinda sad tho as my body is playing tricks on me. Am having fluttering in tummy, lost my appetite las couple days which happened when caught with my daughter, horny as hell and cervix has moved north. but i know i cant be pregnant. n the hideous ovary pain i normally get around OV has been here tonight when normally this would be the one time of cycle id have no pain :( OH actually said to me tonight "maybe ur pg" i felt so bad coz i just know am broken at mo but at least cycle not shortened again this month, good luck to everyone testing :)x

Hey ladies-
I was away for the weekend and haven't checked in here in a while! Testing on the 10th still- boobs are huge and super sore.....everyday gets worse...

Took an IC and saw faint second line....hoping it's the start of my BFP....fx!!

AF got me yesterday. Just had some yummy wine though. At least I knew it was coming because my dropping temperatures warned me. On to the next cycle to try for my July baby!

Hey ladies-
I was away for the weekend and haven't checked in here in a while! Testing on the 10th still- boobs are huge and super sore.....everyday gets worse...

Post a picture! Woohoo!!

Hey ladies-

whooo!!!

I don't know how to do the pics!!!! I use this on my mobile phone And it doesn't have a place to upload the image!

I don't know how to do the pics!!!! I use this on my mobile phone And it doesn't have a place to upload the image!

If you want to post one (your decision!) you could email it to me and I can post it for you :)

Oh fingers crossed for all you ladies the witch is late for and I hope this is the start of your BFP Juniper

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->