October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Still no af, but a big fat :bfn: this morning. Symptoms all gone except for sore heavy boobs. Expecting the :witch: to fly in any day now

Still getting some slight cramps, my temp is still up (98.4) and that's the 13th high temp for the cycle... Getting brownish CM - which I do know that means old blood so could that mean AF is coming!? I don't normally get brown before I get AF - I just get heavy red AF.... And I got a BFN this morning at 13DPO and FMU... Thinking about getting a FRER if I can find one on base... Or just testing tomorrow....

Still getting some slight cramps, my temp is still up (98.4) and that's the 13th high temp for the cycle... Getting brownish CM - which I do know that means old blood so could that mean AF is coming!? I don't normally get brown before I get AF - I just get heavy red AF.... And I got a BFN this morning at 13DPO and FMU... Thinking about getting a FRER if I can find one on base... Or just testing tomorrow....

Oooh, could be old inmplantation bleed?!

Maybe! I had a temp dip on 11DPO - and today is 2 days later and still no BFP on a test... But a few more days will let me know. I am getting slight cramps but I never know what it could be.

Good luck DSmecho!!

Charlieworld- how are you doing?

Firefly you're not out until the witch shows!! Good luck girl!

AFM - temp went up a little bit again today. The TWW is torturous! 2dpo and the last two months I've had a 10day lp... so I guess I do not have too much longer but I'm totally ready to see :bfp:

I definitely think it was IB!!!!!!!!!!!! Because today after lunch (just now and it's almost 2:45pm) I came home and went to the bathroom and wiped and there was nothing!!!! And my husband made a comment that made me happy! He said he's gonna stop going to the gym because, "He'd rather be a runner with a family and have time with his kids than a gym rat who when asked why he didn't have a family answered because he didn't see a point in it."... I almost cried but we were in public so I held out.

Good luck DSemcho! My fingers and toes are crossed for you.

AFM- I had a major temp dip this morning. My dip at 4dpo is nothing compared to this one. It's almost at cover line. I've never experienced this so hopefully it's a good sign.

My temp is sliding downwards, so I'm going to say I'm out. Af is due tomorrow or Wednesday. Good luck everybody! I'll be keeping an eye on you!

Hi there! This will be my first proper month TTC I came off the pill middle of August and finally got AF sept 29 so excited to get started. I should be ovulationg around 13th-15th then will be the dreaded TWW!
This will be baby number one very excited would be fan bloody tastic if I got my BFP this month but won't get my hopes up as it is very early! Hope all you ladies are doing ok..

I definitely think it was IB!!!!!!!!!!!! Because today after lunch (just now and it's almost 2:45pm) I came home and went to the bathroom and wiped and there was nothing!!!! And my husband made a comment that made me happy! He said he's gonna stop going to the gym because, "He'd rather be a runner with a family and have time with his kids than a gym rat who when asked why he didn't have a family answered because he didn't see a point in it."... I almost cried but we were in public so I held out.

Aw hope it is good news. Did you find a frer, those are good at detecting low levels.... Looking forward to your tests :dust:

Good luck DSmecho!!

AFM - temp went up a little bit again today. The TWW is torturous! 2dpo and the last two months I've had a 10day lp... so I guess I do not have too much longer but I'm totally ready to see :bfp:

Fingers crossed for you.. Which day will you start testing? Are you gonna wait it out

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Im trying my hardest not to SS this cycle but one thing I noticed for sure is my breast are hurting. Mainly my Right. It feels like someone is poking me & they both feel a little heavy. FF says I O'ed on the 15th which I know isn't correct cause I went to see my FS on CD15 & he said I had already O'ed so Im almost positive I Oed on cd14 :D So I am 5DPO!!! Hoping this week flies by! My birthday is on the 13th so I may test just to see if I get a nice birthday present :D

Aw hope it is good news. Did you find a frer, those are good at detecting low levels.... Looking forward to your tests :dust:

I couldn't get a hold of one... I have the Wondfo Dip Sticks and I'm still getting a BFN.. Maybe tomorrow.

Good luck DSmecho!!

Fingers crossed for you.. Which day will you start testing? Are you gonna wait it out

I am a POAS addict! I have continued my IC OPKs so I can see them get lighter and hopefully darker again. And I've already started my IC PG tests. I like to find out as early as possible so I can start going in for Betas and Progesterone levels. I know 2dpo is crazy. But for some reason it helps me stay calm. I expect BFN EVERY time so I'm less disappointed when I see it vs waiting and then testing later and seeing it. I know strange! But it really does help me.

I have three other types of tests on hand for when I start thinking I see SOMETHING on my wondfo ICs lol (FRER, CB Digi and cheapo $0.88 Walmart First Signal). :haha:

:)

Good luck beautiful lei I have a good feeling for you!

Thanks hun!!! I really hope so :) It would be the best birthday gift ever <3 Im really hoping if we didn't catch both eggs that were released we atleast caught one.

Beautifullei my DH's birthday is 10/14 and DD's is 10/24! So I'm hoping for a :bfp: somewhere in that range haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->