October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Beautiful lei that would be awesome. Then we can be bump buddies :) hehe

so ladies, here's the update on me. i had my ultrasound on friday oct 5th to check to see mature follicles. I have 4 growing(i'm took femara days 3-7.) my follicles that she counted were 8mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm. well they were . something but i just took the first #. Besides that. she said beings how i do ovulate and grow things on my own with the medication it would cause a stronger ovulation and expects them to grow at 2mm a day. i shouldnt be ovulating until wednesday or so.. doctor thinks today or tomorrow. she said that my follicles have to be a minimum of 17mm before they will expell. and laughing and smiling she says oh ya there's always a possibility of multiples and you have 2 possibly 3 that may be expelling for ovulation. she said definately one. but if my little 8mm on friday grows 2mm a day and i ovulate wednesday then well it could expell too. whatever we get blessed with i will be happy. we are using Preseed. one of my friends from high school had their baby saterday. and my neighbor who didn't want another (her youngest is 1 right now) she just left her house to have a c section. it makes me angry that people who don't want anymore get pregnant and i want one two heck i dont care how many and i can't seem to get preggers. *deep breath* ok i'm done with my vent. so i'm really hoping that my body is happy and we get pregnant this cycle.

oh ya she said my lining looks amazing too!. so whenever i O i will be in doctors office the following week for blood work. i'm A LOT calmer this cycle. on a brighter note my DH and i kicked our roommate out that was renting from us. he caused alot of stress and made me highly uncomfortable (we think he likes me as more then a friend EWWW-AKWARD! lol)

ALL you ladies are such a blessing. and i love the conversations we have. so excited to join TWW soon.

i need a buddy for this cycle, any can apply and all are accepted :)

also forgot to add, i temp vaginally so my temps are diff this cycle to last and i can see the difference and steadiness its amazing.

Got more of the brown cm today... So it's making me feel kinda bleh... BUT on a good note - hubs said we can officially try! :D YAY!!!! But we're gonna wait until December or January if this cycle doesn't work because of traveling.......

I tested yesterday, bfn. I ran out of tests for this morning, so I didn't test today. Will test tomorrow though when af is actually due.
Temp is starting to drop, getting some twinges.
Haven't gotten a call back from the fs yet after we got the referral, so probably call them tomorrow and make sure they got it. (holiday here today)

Temp still high here, now 2 days late, and no sign of AF... I'm now on CD32 (my normal cycle is 27 days)

Had another :bfn: on an IC this morning... :shrug: Just gotta wait it out!

eeeekkkk that would be great!!! :)

When do you plan on testing?

Oh hunnie I'm already testing at 2dpo lol I want to catch any sign of bfp early on in case progesterone levels are low and I can start supplementing.

Lol!!! If I had a ton of cheapies I would be doing the same. I have 1 test left & I told myself I wasn't going to pee on it until I got further out so I don't waste them lol. But Who am I kidding.. Im sure ill go buy more :)

I have about 25 wondfo and just ordered another 50! I also have 6 FRER, 2 CB Digi and 2 First Signal Walmart cheapies.

It actually keeps me sane in a weird messed up way! Crazy I know!

I have about 25 wondfo and just ordered another 50! I also have 6 FRER, 2 CB Digi and 2 First Signal Walmart cheapies.

It actually keeps me sane in a weird messed up way! Crazy I know!

Ha! You crack me up! Maybe you'll get an early bfp before you go through all of those and can sell the rest on eBay.
On a side note, are you gonna be posting your poas journey? I get addicted to following people with those!

Crystal5483- I totally get it!!! its like you get used to seeing negative so early on that when you get your :bfp: its a TOTAL SHOCK!!!

Julesillini8 - lol Me too!!!

Crystal5483- I totally get it!!! its like you get used to seeing negative so early on that when you get your :bfp: its a TOTAL SHOCK!!!

I know you're probably stocked up too.... How many do you have in your cabinet drawers? Lol! Sending lots of luck your way!

Oh yes I will have a thread in pregnancy tests :)

But I try not to start that until 4dpo ... Don't wZnt to look TOO crazy :haha: :wacko:

I'm still doing OPKs too but haven't posted those lol

I know you're probably stocked up too.... How many do you have in your cabinet drawers? Lol! Sending lots of luck your way!

I didn't stock up this cycle but Im thinking I may want to :blush: I already have the urge to POAS & im only 5dpo :haha:

Oh yes I will have a thread in pregnancy tests :)

But I try not to start that until 4dpo ... Don't wZnt to look TOO crazy :haha: :wacko:

I'm still doing OPKs too but haven't posted those lol

I look forward to seeing this thread & watching your lines get darker :winkwink:

I'm not too happy right now :-/ DH just called and our cat got ahold of my test strip papers (opk and pg) and somehow decided he needed to go poop on them!

Grrr well guess I just have to re-test tonight for my 2dpo lol !!

so ladies, here's the update on me. i had my ultrasound on friday oct 5th to check to see mature follicles. I have 4 growing(i'm took femara days 3-7.) my follicles that she counted were 8mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm. well they were . something but i just took the first #. Besides that. she said beings how i do ovulate and grow things on my own with the medication it would cause a stronger ovulation and expects them to grow at 2mm a day. i shouldnt be ovulating until wednesday or so.. doctor thinks today or tomorrow. she said that my follicles have to be a minimum of 17mm before they will expell. and laughing and smiling she says oh ya there's always a possibility of multiples and you have 2 possibly 3 that may be expelling for ovulation. she said definately one. but if my little 8mm on friday grows 2mm a day and i ovulate wednesday then well it could expell too. whatever we get blessed with i will be happy. we are using Preseed. one of my friends from high school had their baby saterday. and my neighbor who didn't want another (her youngest is 1 right now) she just left her house to have a c section. it makes me angry that people who don't want anymore get pregnant and i want one two heck i dont care how many and i can't seem to get preggers. *deep breath* ok i'm done with my vent. so i'm really hoping that my body is happy and we get pregnant this cycle.

oh ya she said my lining looks amazing too!. so whenever i O i will be in doctors office the following week for blood work. i'm A LOT calmer this cycle. on a brighter note my DH and i kicked our roommate out that was renting from us. he caused alot of stress and made me highly uncomfortable (we think he likes me as more then a friend EWWW-AKWARD! lol)

ALL you ladies are such a blessing. and i love the conversations we have. so excited to join TWW soon.

i need a buddy for this cycle, any can apply and all are accepted :)

also forgot to add, i temp vaginally so my temps are diff this cycle to last and i can see the difference and steadiness its amazing.

I hope you get a whole bunch of hood news in the next few weeks ! Fx for you !!

That's exactly it! I just expect it to be bfn so I am surprised for bfp and not disappointed for bfn lol

Why oh why do I SS ?? I'm going to make a notebook so if I don't get it this month I can look back to see what I was "feeling" lol

I'm out ladies :witch: has flown in on her evil stick 2 days early :(

Good luck and :dust: to all the ladies still to test this month

Hugs to the ladies the :witch: got and congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to all the ladies with :bfp:

I am now 99% sure I am out for this month, AF is now 4 days late but still tested with a BFN this evening. Something has obviously just messed up this cycle, maybe O'd late, in which case I am out because we didn't get a chance to BD after CD 21 (we don't live together at the moment). I now have a big event on sunday that I reallllly don't want to have my AF for because it will be the first time me and OH will have to BD for 3 weeks and I miss him!!! So I am not hoping that AF stays away for another week, but it is probably hoping for too much really. I am just feeling quite disheartened today, I was a bit hopeful that my BFP would have appeared out of nowhere since I last tested on the day AF was due :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->