October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

CRYSTAL- I cant believe your cat did that !! lol! I wonder if your cat saw you peeing on them so decided to see what the fuss was about lol.

I try also not to SS but I if I am feeling a certain way I document it in countdown to pregnancy so I have some sort of reference for the following month. It helps to an extend but my mind is great at tricking me into being pregnant lol

well ov cd 14-16 thinking 14 as is 28 days today since last AF. Today AF came not looking her normal self, in fact not at all but she here so not sure whether to be pleased back to 28 day cycle or worried that she doesnt seem her normal self lol. what a pickle.
think am clearly out tho.

I'm not too happy right now :-/ DH just called and our cat got ahold of my test strip papers (opk and pg) and somehow decided he needed to go poop on them!

Grrr well guess I just have to re-test tonight for my 2dpo lol !!

Omg ha!

I'm out :-( af here today. GL to everyone still in and congrats on new bfps x

I'm not too happy right now :-/ DH just called and our cat got ahold of my test strip papers (opk and pg) and somehow decided he needed to go poop on them!

Omg ha!

Luckily DH was able to save the parts that weren't affected - I was so devastated! And my PG tests were not affected just the paper below so all is well ... but I still POAS again.. of course LOL

I am now 99% sure I am out for this month, AF is now 4 days late but still tested with a BFN this evening. Something has obviously just messed up this cycle, maybe O'd late, in which case I am out because we didn't get a chance to BD after CD 21 (we don't live together at the moment). I now have a big event on sunday that I reallllly don't want to have my AF for because it will be the first time me and OH will have to BD for 3 weeks and I miss him!!! So I am not hoping that AF stays away for another week, but it is probably hoping for too much really. I am just feeling quite disheartened today, I was a bit hopeful that my BFP would have appeared out of nowhere since I last tested on the day AF was due :(

I'm right thete with ya 4 days late bfn still ... Come on already swoop in and get this over with

:hugs: I'm so sorry for all the ladies the witch got. It's just not fair and I am sending lots of :dust: for some November BFP's.

I used to be the same way when we first started TTC only I probably didn't start peeing on sticks until I was 5 or 6 dpo. After a while I just stopped peeing on sticks all the time. The last couple months I've been getting the urge again to POAS all the time. I've probably been starting around 8dpo. I totally get what you mean about expecting the BFN so it isn't disappointing but once I get to 10dpo and there isn't even a hint of a line I start getting depressed already. I know thats stupid because 10dpo is still early but so many women get their BFPs then so I start losing hope quickly at that point. I have promised myself that I will wait until 12dpo this cycle to test and I am determined to stick to it.

AF is here on Thanksgiving. I'm out, see you in Nov to some of you.

FX to the ladies in waiting.

Omg... I'm sorry but I lol'ed.... I just wasn't expecting that!!

I am now 99% sure I am out for this month, AF is now 4 days late but still tested with a BFN this evening. Something has obviously just messed up this cycle, maybe O'd late, in which case I am out because we didn't get a chance to BD after CD 21 (we don't live together at the moment). I now have a big event on sunday that I reallllly don't want to have my AF for because it will be the first time me and OH will have to BD for 3 weeks and I miss him!!! So I am not hoping that AF stays away for another week, but it is probably hoping for too much really. I am just feeling quite disheartened today, I was a bit hopeful that my BFP would have appeared out of nowhere since I last tested on the day AF was due :(

I'm pretty sure I'm out to... Cramps are increasing, today is 14DPO... Temp went down from 98.4 to 98.1..... =/ We're taking the next two cycles off so maybe after that it will work... DH did say we can officially start trying now though instead of NTNP :happydance::happydance::happydance:

AF is here on Thanksgiving. I'm out, see you in Nov to some of you.

FX to the ladies in waiting.

Aww, that's too bad. Maybe you'll get your bfp on American Thanksgiving next month! :)

So sorry to all those who the witche flew in for! :hug: good luck next cycle!

AF came on sunday, off to my HSG in 30 mins

um think i have a :bfp: how do you upload pics??!! im actually shaking!

hopefully you can still see it, i had to really cut the pic down coz it was too large.

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 24
My cramps went away and so did the brown color - now there is nothing! Just CM... I bought some FRER's but I'm gonna wait a couple of more days to take those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->