October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

ok i dont know about andone else it looks almost negative to me from on here. there is a faint line... gonna do anotherone tomorrow hopefully that will be darker. stick bean stick!

i really didnt have any symptoms, bit constipated, bit more thirsty, bit more creamy cm and massive skin breakout, like i was a teen again

Call your doctor for a blood test just to make sure.

Jenny I see both lines clearly withought even having to click on the picture to enlarge it! Congrats hun :happydance:

:happydance:
hopefully you can still see it, i had to really cut the pic down coz it was too large.

:happydance:

congrats on your and to all others who got a BFP this month.

I am out had some pink spotting today should have tested tomm but af seems that it will show up early but my temp is higher than usual which I do not understnad pfffffffff.

Better luck next time:kiss:

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: 2YEARSANDTHRYI, BBANNER19M FOOTIEC, LILYV, LOROJOVANOS, and LOVETOTEACH86:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... xEMMADx, 7ANDCOUNTING, TTCMUMMYOF3, MAH0113, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, FOXY37, KIMMIK2344, LOGAN'S MUM, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER3, JESSTHEMESS, MRS GRUFFALO, QUEST55, and RIVER54 ...

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: TRUEBLUEBABY, JULESILLINI8, and JENNYJANE Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!​

Ladies, I started a 1st Trimester Thread!! All went well yesterday at the doc!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-summer-2013-babies-we-here.html#post21982217

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom ES89, USAMOM, LOVETOTEACH86, FIREFLY153, GNOME86, LILYV, FAIRYMOMMY, LITTLEFISHYGG, SHOLI, and CONFETTI83, your next cycle IS going to be the one!:dust:

JUNIPER1450 & BEAUTIFULLEI2 things are sounding good, GL:dust:

LIZLOVELUST Great appointment and great news Hun, GL :dust:

SHOLI GL today with the HSG, mine went well and was informative and helpful early this summer :dust:

JENNYJANE there is no need to check that test, the lines can be seen clearly. A little early at 11DPO so they will only get darker:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

My 42DPO SS: Appointment went Great yesterday so this the last SS you will get. FATIGUE, and sore bbs on and off... I have a ticker now! GL Ladies!:dust:

Please look at page 72 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

So today af is due. So far, no sign of that witch (I usually spot a day or two before). I have had a 15 day LP before, and FF could be wrong about o, it could have actually been 2 days later, what I think of as the fallback rise.

Holding out to test.

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

October!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

My temp has dropped. I'm a getting discouraged. I know we can have kids it just took us 4 years. Who knows maybe my room was cooler than normal. Wishful thinking. AF is due on the 12th gonna wait it to see if she arrives before I test. I'm 12dpo and I really though I had a chance this time. :(

ECHO, that's a nice rise this morning hon. Holy moly. Fingers are tightly crossed for ya

Congrats Jenny!!

Echo - seems we are in the same boat - my temp rose a bit today as well.

I am fatigued...napped yesterday afternoon (Thanksgiving), and had a full night's rest last night. Feel like I am sick a bit...dp didn't grab any tests last night while shopping, and I had said to myself that af was supposed to be here today anyways, and I'd see what my temp was. With all my charts, temp has gone down by now. But I also feel like I am sick with something, though if that were the case, then I'd think I'd have a huge rise...sooo....saved some fmu, and going out to grab a test later when I feel a bit better - took the day off work today...
hoping....

Not feeling so good today. Had a rough day at work because I was in a bad mood (never am! I'm normally happy go lucky). Came home and bright lights made me feel horrible - got a migraine and took a nap... Woke up for like 5 minutes and fell back asleep and I didn't even hear my husband leave (which we have to slam the door because it won't shut properly unless we do). I'm extremely nauseous to.... Still getting a BFN at 14DPO - but on countdowntopregnancy I'm only 8DPO and I OV'ed on CD22 instead of CD16 which is where FF has me... So I'm confused. Ugh I hate feeling like butthole.

So far I got one test result back

Hemoglobin: Result - 13.4, range it should be in 12.3-15.7,
I forget why she was testing this one?

Used Preseed for the first time lastnight. DH thought i was crazy to put "lube" "up there" instead of on the outside lol It was just new for him. It was cute. We both realyl liked it. I'm glad I bought it so far. we will see if the second round of clomid and using preseed will work this month. I'm in the first day of my fertile week. will be BD every other day until about 5dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->