October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

The :witch: came so day 2 of her and then another wait to ovulate and another 2 weeks to follow. I stop hoping and just gonna let it happen. This time should be better as I won't be stressed out as much as life is settling down. Oh well. GL to everyone and congrats to all the BFPs!

Liz, she was testing your hemoglobin to make sure you have the correct number of blood cells, and to make sure you aren't anemic, I think. If you were, then they would know what else to look for, like different syndromes and diseases (like Addison's, I think, or Huntington's).

BFN today. starting to think ff has my o day wrong...if I change it to FAM instead of Adv, o day gets moved by 2 days, making af not due til thursday.
Only time will tell now.

Sorry Kimmik :hug:

River you're still in until the witch shows!!

AFM I'm hating this TWW!

My boobs r killing me and I'm so freaking tired.

Congrats to all the bfps!!

Liz, she was testing your hemoglobin to make sure you have the correct number of blood cells, and to make sure you aren't anemic, I think. If you were, then they would know what else to look for, like different syndromes and diseases (like Addison's, I think, or Huntington's).

Ohhhh thank you! Im waiting for all the other tests now.

Hi ladies, I was really hoping to join you. This is my first time posting, EVER. I've been a serial stalker for several months. We are currently in month 10 of TTC #2, and I'm on CD7. I'll probably O on CD14, and plan to test on 10/24.
I was wondering if anyone could offer advice. I usually have AF for 5-6 days, but this month I was three days late and CD5-7 I have had blood only when I wipe. Am I over thinking or could this be a sign of a problem? Thanks for any input, and baby dust to all.

Will be testing about oct 20th!! Good luck ladies that are still waiting to test!! Such a nerve racking time!

Hi! Newbie here, first month charting and TTC #2.
I think I'm 5 dpo so I'll be testing around the 18th or 19th.
I've been Thread Stalking for the last day or two, I'm so happy for all the BFPs! Ever since last week and this TWW started I've been slowly turning circles in my brain:headspin:waiting for the 18th or 19th... so we'll see.
To keep myself busy I'd like to join y'all and offer encouragement for all the TTC'ers. And maybe find a CD buddy or testing buddy? I may not be able to wait to test :winkwink:
Also FF said I'm 3dpo, but I didn't start temping until a few days before I normally O, I've been pretty steady for the last year, so I think it's just off and I am really 5dpo. FF can be wrong, if there aren't enough temps, right?

So Hi and GL to everyone in the October TWW club!

Safari :hi:

Hi safari, I'm due to test around the 19th too :)

Ff can definitely be wrong at times, in fact I'm quite sure I'm 2 dpo with a fallback rise but I would not be surprised if it puts my o day as today...will just have to wait and see if af shows or else I'll just never know ;)

I'm testing now but I consider the 20th my official testing date!

I think my OPKs are getting darker again... what the heck?

Hi to all!! I'm also a newbie and will be testing on the 14th.

Today I'm 11dpo and this is our second month ttc. This month I used an ovulation test so I know within a day or two when I ovulated. I have had some symptoms (I think) within the past few days show up such as darker colored areolas, creamy cm, and I'm sooooo tired!!! Who knows though, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. I'm really hoping that this is our month.

It's really nice to see everyone on here posting about thier stories. My friends concieved the first month they tried and so I'm a bit discouraged. It's so hard to not want to pee on a stick every day!!! lol

Just started watching What To Expect When You're Expecting...

Tissues are ready in case I get emotional!!

Everyone I know who has seen it has cried. I have not seen it yet.

I'm all alone on my couch with DH and DD in bed... This should be wonderful lol

I feel so blah and becomming tired of trying :(, still on cycle 9 waiting to O. Also waiting for the rest of my blood test results...hemoglobin is perfect, now to see the other like 6 test results lol, maybe im just broken...

Liz! Be positive! It has been less than a year. You don't don't what kind of sperm your OH makes. AND stress does make a difference. Wait until you get your results back. Then make a plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->