October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

No its been a year and 2 months since we started trying but only 9 cycles. As of today im having really watery bright pink cm... What could be going on?

Welcome needabump! Babydust to you...:dust:
I understand the anxiety. Some I've seen get pregnant quickly, but most of my friends have needed a little help getting that first one. Of course, most of us waiting until we were older, so that makes sense....

And Crystal
I'm all alone on my couch with DH and DD in bed... This should be wonderful lol
Loved this movie! So fun! And yes, keep the tissue :cry:

I'm testing now but I consider the 20th my official testing date!

I think my OPKs are getting darker again... what the heck?

Hmm not to get your hopes up but haven't I heard onhere that when you're preggo those turn positive again? I wish I had some to test it out... Gosh I want you to get that bfp!

Welcome needabump! Babydust to you...:dust:
I understand the anxiety. Some I've seen get pregnant quickly, but most of my friends have needed a little help getting that first one. Of course, most of us waiting until we were older, so that makes sense....

And Crystal
I'm all alone on my couch with DH and DD in bed... This should be wonderful lol
Loved this movie! So fun! And yes, keep the tissue :cry:

Hey welcome to you and needsabump! This is a great thread, lots of fantastic women on here so you've come to the right place! Good luck!

Hmm not to get your hopes up but haven't I heard onhere that when you're preggo those turn positive again? I wish I had some to test it out... Gosh I want you to get that bfp!

Doubtful it would be getting darker already! haha! It's too early I think tee-Hee but here's hoping!! :haha:

Doubtful it would be getting darker already! haha! It's too early I think tee-Hee but here's hoping!! :haha:

Yeah I guess lol. I forget you're only 3 dpo and prolly have implanted yet! But why else would that happen?

Hi, my hun and I have been ntnp for couple of yrs now and so we took the next step of buying clearblue ov test kit with the smiley, got the smiley last Monday and we BD, waiting until 15th to test. Our first month of ttc. Here's to hoping, been stalking this site for over a month now, glad to see such great support. :)

Oh my gosh Margo I am loving your chart :) EEK I hope this is really it for you. I can't wait to see your temp tomorrow.

I started my progesterone today, it's cd 21 for me. I've been feeling a little crampy this evening and a little gassy :blush: but I know that progesterone can mimic signs of pregnancy so I don't want to get my hopes up. Though I must say, I am loving my chart right now and I'm just hoping and praying that is an implantation dip I have on cd6. I've never had that drastic of a dip before. It is making me rethink my decision to wait until 12dpo to test. If that truly is my implantation dip then I should get a BFP by 10dpo. Who knows what I will decide to do.

Do any of you ladies who have kids or have had mc feel like you are overly sensitive to symptoms? I feel like I notice every tiny little difference in my body which is so annoying because I was convinced I was pregnant the last 2 cycles for sure without a doubt and obviously I was not. Again I have that feeling and that hope but I know I can't trust it.

I've really wanted to see What to Expect When Expecting but couldn't bring myself to watch it after my mc. What is all this talk about needing tissues? I thought it was supposed to be a really funny movie. Is it actually sad? I'm not a fan of sad :nope:

Oh my gosh Margo I am loving your chart :) EEK I hope this is really it for you. I can't wait to see your temp tomorrow.

I started my progesterone today, it's cd 21 for me. I've been feeling a little crampy this evening and a little gassy :blush: but I know that progesterone can mimic signs of pregnancy so I don't want to get my hopes up. Though I must say, I am loving my chart right now and I'm just hoping and praying that is an implantation dip I have on cd6. I've never had that drastic of a dip before. It is making me rethink my decision to wait until 12dpo to test. If that truly is my implantation dip then I should get a BFP by 10dpo. Who knows what I will decide to do.

Do any of you ladies who have kids or have had mc feel like you are overly sensitive to symptoms? I feel like I notice every tiny little difference in my body which is so annoying because I was convinced I was pregnant the last 2 cycles for sure without a doubt and obviously I was not. Again I have that feeling and that hope but I know I can't trust it.

I've really wanted to see What to Expect When Expecting but couldn't bring myself to watch it after my mc. What is all this talk about needing tissues? I thought it was supposed to be a really funny movie. Is it actually sad? I'm not a fan of sad :nope:

I am a big fan of your chart, too!! I'll be stalking you....

As far as testing goes. I thought I could handle testing at will, regardless of result. 2 days in (10 and 11dpo), and I couldn't bear the bfn's anymore, so I am testing tomorrow, as af was due today and hasn't shown. :)

Good luck and mucho :dust:

No its been a year and 2 months since we started trying but only 9 cycles. As of today im having really watery bright pink cm... What could be going on?

I don't know, Liz. Watery usually is fertile...could you be ovulating? Ovulation bleed can happen, and could be mixing with your fertile cm.

So I've been following this website for a while and just lurking...its great to see wonderful stories of BFPs and seeing how everyone supports and strengthen one another knowing we're all fighting together:thumbup:

My story, Me 1 myomectomy to remove fibroids, and a hysteroscopy to remove ovarian cysts, age 27, DH is perfect. Ttc for 7months, First fresh ivf was a BFN with a SET 5day blast, 3 full blasts was frozen. Just had my first FET today, I transferred 2 great embryos and now on my tww...went for acupuncture today after taking the longest nap ever, taking things easy for the next 2 days. THis is my time...for this child we have prayed and I believe God answers prayers. Baby dust to everyone :hugs:

Beta test date is 10-18! Babies grow! Babies grow!!! :happydance:

My OV was later than expected this month. I am only 8DPO today so I will not test until the 15th. I tested today for the fun of it because I have heard of people getting BFPs as early as 8DPO, but I got a BFN. We'll see what happens on the 15th! Can you switch me to the new date? Thanks!

Good luck ladies!!

Echo - I hope she stays away!!! Your chart looks great!

lizlovelust - Is it possible you could be releasing a second egg?

AFM - Not feeling like butthole anymore! Temp it still above 98 this morning. No more cramps, and no more brown stuff... Today according to FF is 15DPO - and if we go by my normal cycles then AF is due in 2 days. With countdowntopregnancy I'm 9DPO. Have not retested today - I'm not sure if I will either. I think I'm going to wait for AF honestly.

8dpo over here. Still sore bbs. Having trouble with smells and nausea...

Sounds good ladies!!

DSemcho, countdowntopregnancy has me for 9, too! And I don't know why...I wouldn't have ovulated with creamy cm and a not-so-firm cervix....

I got my + OPK on the day that FF has me ovulating because of my temperature. So there is no way I got a +OPK and then OV'ed 6 days later!!

DH spent our WHOLE savings in less then 4 days... >_< Bought $700 worth of recording equipment &&& then last night bought a $1,4000 Apple IMac for his recording stuff.... It makes me SUPER annoyed but it's his money to. Hopefully it's the last big purchase he'll make for a long time - and I'll get him back by buying something expensive that I want when we have enough. He can't complain So I asked DH last night if we really are gonna start TTC and he kinda ignored the question or would change the subject. I asked him one more time today when he came home, and he informed me "if you weren't serious about you being angry about the computer then why should you expect me to be serious about us trying." Needless to say I'm UBER mad.... On top of that AF is showing up >_<

Worst. Day. EVER. See ya'll next year...

Echo- I dont think so? My temps dont show O...

Ds- I havent even Oed once yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"