October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

DSEMCHO- I'm so sorry love. I do understand how unbelievably upsetting, frustrating, and mean men can be at times. I try to brush it off cause even though it's us women who do all of the tracking, checking and temping, men, or at least mine, tend to keep their desires in check and brush stuff off. Didn't he say the other day you guys could offically start trying? I guess I'm a bit confused as to why you'd be trying next year then...

4dpo and both countdown and FF agree :) but I'm going mad lol

Someone needs to invent a super sensitive at-home detector ultrasound hahaha

The TWW I'd torturous. I just assume I'm out lol so we'll see what happens! Haha temps are steadily rising

Do you think my chart looks ok?

MrsMM so glad your appointment went so well!!!

Beautifullei any news?

Liz hope you get some answers soon!!

Julesillini how are you feeling?

Nope we're not officially trying anymore - that's what he was joking about it turns out. So it's only gonna be if it happens it happens again. And next year because we have to be careful for a couple of months because of traveling from mid July to end of August. It won't be safe to fly late in pregnancy.

Hi!
New to this thread (and to the site)! I'll be testing the first time on the 27th of October! Good luck to everyone who still has to test this month.

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: ECHO, JCLIFF, JTHRO24, JUNIPER1450, and MUSTANGGTGIRL:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... xEMMADx, 7ANDCOUNTING, TTCMUMMYOF3, MAH0113, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, FOXY37, LOGAN'S MUM, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER3, JESSTHEMESS, MRS GRUFFALO, QUEST55, RIVER54, 2YEARSANDTHRYI, FOOTIEC, LOROJOVANOS ...

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom DSEMCHO and KIMMIK2344, your next cycle IS going to be the one!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST You have to figure out a way to manage your stress. To relax a little, because stress is much more detrimental to spermies, eggs, OV, and getting pregnant in general. We all have a bit of nervousness but I have had you on MANY threads and your stress management is the most concerning. I hope that you and OH can find a method to ease your stress so that with all the testing that can be done, a clear path of help can be determined Hun! GL:dust:

SHOLI How was your HSG, and when will you get the results? :dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 72 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

So according to the MyDays App, this is my fertile week.....FINALLY!:happydance: I'm gonna try and check my CM again this week so that I will hopefully know when it's really the time to BD. I'm REALLY hoping for a BFP this cycle due to I'll have a summer baby which will be perfect since I'm entering the Nursing Program this Spring.

Ladies, lets try not to stress too hard :nope:(I'm trying to convince myself of the same while I type this). We will get our BFP's and they'll be Sticky!!:happydance:

Has anyone else ever had super watery bright pink CM? That's what I've been having since yesterday. I'm CD76, no idea if I've Oed...I'm assuming I haven't. If someone has had this before, what did it turn out to be?

Hey MrsMM, can you move me to 10/13. I changed FF to research and got new crosshairs in a different place, putting me at 12dpo instead of 16. Thanks!

Hi!
New to this thread (and to the site)! I'll be testing the first time on the 27th of October! Good luck to everyone who still has to test this month.

I start testing on the day my AF is due. So Oct. 28th is the day for me.

ECHO- Your chart looks much better now:)
AFM- I'm going to the States tomorrow shopping with a girlfriend so I will be stocking up on preg tests since I cannot believe how cheap they are there, compared to here. I'm pretty pumped about that:)

Thanks Loro, I think so too. It looks more normal to me.

Still can't believe how long your cycle is, I really hope you get to start fresh soon. Someone on another thread said it can take up to 10 days for the provera to induce period after ending it? You have the patience of a saint.

Have fun stateside. :)

I wish I would O already, or I wish AF would show up! I'm so impatient for my blood results! I should get the rest no later than Friday!

Thanks Loro, I think so too. It looks more normal to me.

Still can't believe how long your cycle is, I really hope you get to start fresh soon. Someone on another thread said it can take up to 10 days for the provera to induce period after ending it? You have the patience of a saint.

Have fun stateside. :)

I can't believe it either. I wouldn't say I'm patient, at all. Every day, 100x, I'm checking CM, on here, comparing charts, researching everything. I know that it can take up to 10 days, which to me is ridiculous, but why would my temps go up? My last cycle, where my temps were so consistant and I was on Clomid, I took my temps at 545 am, and this cycle is 8am. I wonder if I should go back to that time. I'm assuming that at 5:45, when the alarm went off, I was out cold whereas at 8, I do wake up and hear my hubby get ready for work, I'm sure I've tossed and turned. It's the only explaination I have for my temps up and down, when they are taken at the same time, every day, and vaginally:shrug:
Also, is there anything I should be buying to help me along in my next cycle that is safe to take with Clomid? I find that suppliments and such are more availble in the US than here. I know I can't take Vitex or Fertilaid. I will be taking my prenatal, B6 and EPO...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->