October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

I have. It is supposed to be 'the woman's tonic', supposedly helps build healthy uterine tissue, and is safe for pregnancy up to the 8th month. I was taking capsules, and I also was drinking the tea. I used to use it just for pms, but I am going to pick some up to start again.

thanks echo for the info about red raspberry leaf. I'm going to get some after i get off work.

I buy it at a natural foods store, but most pharmacy's have it in the vitamin section.

https://www.beeyoutiful.com/red-raspberry-leaves.html
https://www.naturalfertilityshop.com/product-p/raspleaftea2-w1.htm

I feel slightly crampy and a pinching feeling by my left ovary

That's most likely the corpus luteum right? Can someone explain what the heck the CL is??? I'm confused on that!

Welcome needabump! Babydust to you...:dust:
I understand the anxiety. Some I've seen get pregnant quickly, but most of my friends have needed a little help getting that first one. Of course, most of us waiting until we were older, so that makes sense....

And Crystal

Loved this movie! So fun! And yes, keep the tissue :cry:
Thanks so much for all of the hope. I POAS this morning (4am and couldn't sleep)... haha is was a BFN. I used the First Response test, but I'm still keeping hope alive. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I tested early, but I couldn't resist it!

I buy it at a natural foods store, but most pharmacy's have it in the vitamin section.

https://www.beeyoutiful.com/red-raspberry-leaves.html
https://www.naturalfertilityshop.com/product-p/raspleaftea2-w1.htm

Ok, I'll read up on those:thumbup:
Can you give me a name of the stores that carry it. I'm just unsure of where you would get it. I looked online at Target, and they don't carry it

Heheheh i poas almost every day from 8 dpo to afs due date and now im 6 days late still nothing so im trying to fight my addiction lol

Can someone explain this charting thing to me? Can you use a regular themometer? What are you looking for on the chart? Thanks! :)

I don't know where you will be, but this is where I go:
https://www.earthoriginsmarket.com/pages/Home.aspx

Whole Foods is more widespread.
https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/

Wow... I'm sorry to do the poor me thing - but this really is not my day. My parents just messaged me on FB and they are having to put down the dog we've had for 10 years..... =/

That dog has been with me through two break ups, and when my ex left she'd stay the night with me and snuggle with me. Through a broken leg, and all kinds of other things. I was looking forward to seeing her when we went back to the states to visit in July :(

Wow... I'm sorry to do the poor me thing - but this really is not my day. My parents just messaged me on FB and they are having to put down the dog we've had for 10 years..... =/

That dog has been with me through two break ups, and when my ex left she'd stay the night with me and snuggle with me. Through a broken leg, and all kinds of other things. I was looking forward to seeing her when we went back to the states to visit in July :(

Omgosh :( so sorry love

Can someone explain this charting thing to me? Can you use a regular themometer? What are you looking for on the chart? Thanks! :)

No, you need a basal thermometer that takes temps to the hundredth of a degree. You have to take your temp at the same time every day, before you move from bed at all for it to be accurate. Your temp will start to drop for ovulation due to the estrogen rising. In order to confirm ovulation, you need 3 temps at least .04 higher than your previous 6 temps. This can be complicated by things like a fallback rise (second surge of estrogen). Progesterone production after o is what makes temps rise. No pregnancy causes progesterone to fall, inducing period.

www.fertilityfriend.com had a whole charting course and videos.

No, you need a basal thermometer that takes temps to the hundredth of a degree. You have to take your temp at the same time every day, before you move from bed at all for it to be accurate. Your temp will start to drop for ovulation due to the estrogen rising. In order to confirm ovulation, you need 3 temps at least .04 higher than your previous 6 temps. This can be complicated by things like a fallback rise (second surge of estrogen). Progesterone production after o is what makes temps rise. No pregnancy causes progesterone to fall, inducing period.

www.fertilityfriend.com had a whole charting course and videos.
Oh, okay! I might try that next month if I don't get a BFP!!!! Thanks for the information.

I feel slightly crampy and a pinching feeling by my left ovary

That's most likely the corpus luteum right? Can someone explain what the heck the CL is??? I'm confused on that!

That's an endocrine ( hormonal) cyst left on the ovary following ovulation from that ovary. Once implantation occurs, hcg triggers this to cont to produce and maintain high levels of progesterone. Progesterone keep the endometrium lining thick for a healthy early pregnancy. About 10-12 weeks the placenta then takes over... Sigh, this is kinda how I remember it from college... Which was a " few " years ago... Haha I have a biology background.... We"ll see if anyone else has some better or diff answers....... Basically it is what is left on the ovary after ovulation and can cause some pinches and pains. It goes away and is reabsorbed by the body if implantation does not occur by the end of the cycle( as no hcg is present).

Lots of punchy feelings just now! So I guess I can confirm that I OEd from my left ovary! lol

I updated my chart and have different crosshairs; now I am due for AF tomorrow.

Called the fs to see if they got the referral, and they didn't, called the doc, to see if they sent it, they did...and they said they'd send it again...playing the waiting game now...

Soo tired the past few days, but better now, and back at work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->