October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

fella has been very supportive, i finally talked to him (mid blubbing :wacko:) about being more scared of being infertile than of what it could be on my ovary etc. he just hugged me and said we will go to doctor together when have had my next scan and that we need to cut out the last few cigs we are still smoking etc so think even he has realised there is a problem now.

-what is the general consensus on the clearblue fertility monitor doo dah thing? Could go buy one but unless they are gods gift to ovulation i dont want to bother :)

I've heard if you use ovulation predictor kits regularly, then its worth it because you don't have to buy the kits all the time. Especially if you have irregular cycles and might get multiple fertile times and need many opk's. However, you still have to buy the test strips to go with the monitor. So :shrug:
Glad your OH is on board!

GNOME- I'm glad DH is on board:)
AFM- Getting some cramps, hoping its AF coming. I'm so excited to shop stateside tomorrow, all of the fertility, opk, tests etc are so much cheaper!
Serious drama here, I live in a village with 1000 people. About 10 miles from a city of 300000. Last night, a 70 year old man, tried to kill his wife! Their house is on my street and havent been able to leave all day cause of the police. Hopefully theyll let me go in the am!

GNOME- I'm glad DH is on board:)
AFM- Getting some cramps, hoping its AF coming. I'm so excited to shop stateside tomorrow, all of the fertility, opk, tests etc are so much cheaper!
Serious drama here, I live in a village with 1000 people. About 10 miles from a city of 300000. Last night, a 70 year old man, tried to kill his wife! Their house is on my street and havent been able to leave all day cause of the police. Hopefully they'll let me go in the am!

That's awful! That must be big in a small town like yours. Was there a history of violence?

There are about 50,000 in my 'town', about 800 per square mile. This is my neighborhood:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/03/mykel-mendes-killed-broth_n_171517.html

Its actually quite sad, there are multiple shootings a year, and unfortunately that number goes up every year, it seems. Despite the Drug Task Force, and federal aid, drug trafficking seems to be flourishing.

well i am going to go buy soft cups tomorrow and give them a try this cycle, then will see what doc has to say before splashing out on a c.b fertility monitor.

Really Echo? I would never have put the cape to have so much violence!! I love the cape :)

OMG, thats scary. :( There really isnt drugs here, people smoke weed, but most people grow it themselves! LOL We don't even have a stoplight!
There has been no history of violence with this couple, however, every 10 years or so, there seems to be a man killing his wife. 3 in the last 30 years:(
I moved here to be with my hubby, from a city of 80000, cause its "safer" and its a "community" to raise our son in...Thats a joke today...
Anyways, back to TTC, I just had a glob of EWCM and I *think* a wee bit of brown on the TP. Cramps are pretty bad

And when you say someone gets killed like every 10 years, it makes me think you live in a Stephen King novel. You could write a book. Make your town like 'Haven'. (not too lessen the fact that murder is BAD)

ECHO- I'm hoping for AF, but nothing so far!

It's funny you say about writing a book, I went to school for journalism and since being home with my son, have been writing a book, im about 200 pages in... Not like a Stephen King type book, but good idea! I'm more of a Nick Sparks, Jodi Picoult kind of girl:)

Ahhh! That's awesome! I will have to read it when you get published.

Sign me up for your book too :) so I satisfied my POAS urge this morning with an opk then of course I stopped at a dollar tree on my way home from work so I don't have to use my good tests when I give in and test all the time. I get so embarrassed every time I go to dollar tree. I bought 8 tests and I just can't imagine what's going through the checkers mind lol.

Well AF came to visit (a day early though)... :( It's on to next cycle. I hoping that next month I will finally get my BPF! It would be the perfect birthday present for myself! GL to everyone!

dye smear... so evil!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=60286

Attachments

• SAM_0672_resize.jpg
    SAM_0672_resize.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 13
Morning ladies, still no AF, but im still havimg watery bright pink CM, still waitimg for bloood results.

Can you add me to the list? I am 7DPO and will be testing 10/19, hopefully I can wait that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->