October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Hi ladies! I would like to join! I am currently 4DPO and plan on testing on my birthday. Which is October 17th! I'll only be 10DPO at that point...but I am hoping for a BFP birthday surprise! :)

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: BABY_DREAM:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... 7ANDCOUNTING, TTCMUMMYOF3, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER03, JESSTHEMESS, MRS GRUFFALO, QUEST55, RIVER54, 2YEARSANDTRYI, FOOTIEC, LOROJOVANOS, JTHRO24, JUNIPER1450, and MUSTANGGTGIRL ...

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom NEEDABUMPASAP, your next cycle IS going to be the one!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST Hope you were able to read my post on pg 72 yesterday... GL Hun!:dust:

DSEMCHO So sorry to hear that Hun!:hugs:

RIVER54 GL Hun! Hope AF stays away:dust:

GNOME I don't advocate much, but soft cups and CBFM I do!!! I think it made all the difference. It was an investment for us, we got pregnant 2 out of 3 times using it! We didn't have to spend alot, we got it from eBay, muuuch better pricing. We also got the sticks fromt here as well. The box essentially has about 3 mos worth in it, good investment! GL :dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 72 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Hi ladies! I would like to join! I am currently 4DPO and plan on testing on my birthday. Which is October 17th! I'll only be 10DPO at that point...but I am hoping for a BFP birthday surprise! :)

Welcome! I will also be testing on the 17th bc that makes me 10DPO as well! :) GL!

Welcome to the tww, Pink! :hugs:

Welcome !

I'm out got AF on Tuesday. its no problem though because this is my first regular cycle since giving birth. I am glad to have everything back to normal. We have decided to take break from TTC and do another surrogacy or egg donation. I know there is still time for me, I just want to help others. Will let you know when I come back to TTC

Hello everyone! 13th month of TTC and I test on 10/15 after my 5th clomid cycle and 1st with IUI. Feeling really good, and confident about this cycle. Hope to be posting my BFP soon!

Loro! I want to read your book too, how do you find time and energy to write? I love writing but I work too, and I should make more time for it...

Liz.. anxious to hear more about your tests, hope all is well.

Babyhopes, I think we are in the same boat. I can't wait that long either! I"m due to test the 18th or 19th...

HI PinkPeony! Love your picture, it's such a pretty flower.

DSemcho I hope things are better today, so sorry to hear it's been rough.

So sorry for Juniper!

Hi Sarah! fx'd for you...

AFM this is 7dpo, or 5 if you think ff is right... not sure. This is torture. How can I be so busy, and yet have so much down time to just sit and think and wonder, and just... W A I T.

2 more days until testing!!! I'll only be 10dpo but I hope I can see something

Help please. This was my test from Tuesday morning.

photo.jpg

This one is from my test this morning. Can you see the very faint second line?? Or am I just seeing things because I have been looking at these things too much!?!?! I will be taking another one tomorrow morning to see if it is getting darker.

photo2.jpg

So far no symptoms yet. FX'ed!

Thanks Ladies!

Bbanner, I can see it without enlarging:)
I'm sorry to those who have gotten AF:(
I on the other hand would welcome AF, I have such bad cramps, and today is exactly 4 months, thats how long this cycle is!
I could not find res raspberry leaf ANYWHERE in the States today, and I couldn't find a whole foods:( But I did get some opk's and preg tests so I'm set...

As for writing, I get to stay home from work, so I do have the time to write, when my son is at school, or bedtimes etc and it is my absolute passion, you make time for what you love:)

bbanner19.. I see it too. Congrats.

Hugs to those who AF got.

AFM I am 14dpo and have not tested. I am terrified to test. This is like one test I have absolutly no control of. ARGH!! Only symptoms is a lot of CM, sore boobs, increased hunger, and freguent urination. But 2 out of 4 is normal for me. Lets see if the Omega3 worked for me. I will be testing in 2 days if AF does't show. FX'D!! :) and baby dust to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->