October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

At least you can't get a dye smear (in the right spot too!!!) like me if you don't test lol

Hi all,
I'm out, the witch appeared today and as usual is making me suffer�� On to November I go. Fxd for all those still in with a chance x

Hi :) I'm 21, TTC #1 for the fourth month, and I'm 4DPO. I'll be testing on the 21st. It's so far awaaaay!

Since AF decided to show today :( I'm already thinking about next cycle! lol...OBSESSED!!!! Anyone heard of or used Pre-Seed? Thoughts, or recommendations? Also, I am going to start charting my temp. (Thanks to those that gave me good info on that yesterday. H

Hanging in the with those still waiting to test. GL!

Since AF decided to show today :( I'm already thinking about next cycle! lol...OBSESSED!!!! Anyone heard of or used Pre-Seed? Thoughts, or recommendations? Also, I am going to start charting my temp. (Thanks to those that gave me good info on that yesterday. H

we use preseed but just like regular lube. It comes with applicators to put it inside and tells you to use waaaaay too much which results in a big squishy mess :haha:

I would definitely recommend charting, I wish I started sooner :)

Don't know if I added myself to this on this one or not. Don't see my name on the list..

But I will be testing Oct 17, add me please :)

could you please add me for October 30th. I almost feel like I'm jinxing it. Keeping my fingers crossed and praying. Me and DH have been trying for over 2 years for one more.

Af got me tonight. On to November. FS people still have not called about getting that referral...I'll see about giving them a call tomorrow.
Our place is a bit crowded this weekend, we have a couple teenage billets staying with us for the weekend for a sports tourney happening that our dd is in. She is loving being the hostess...

bbanner19, I see the line! Congrats!

Sooo... I originally said I'd test on the 16th, but I'm going to go ahead and give it a shot tomorrow morning. Not expecting anything, but some TTC buddies are testing tomorrow so I'm going to join them for fun/support. :) I'll take a pic and post it if I think I see anything. No symptoms still, except for exhaustion, but I'm always tired anyway. :haha:

Hi can you add me for Oct 30th please?! This will be our 5th month ttc xx:winkwink:

So sorry River :hugs:

AFM - temp went back up today after a significant drop yesterday... here's hoping...

Can I join? :D Should be testing the 23rd x TTC since September 2010, first cycle on clomid so really hoping!!

Whigfield I too have been TTC since sept 2010... For #2! I got preggo first try with Clomid last Nov/Dec but it was ectopic... Good luck Hun!!

I used preseed this cycle! Definitely agree not to use the recommended amount - half that is plenty!

I'm testing 19th Oct, can i join!!!!!

Been trying over a year now fingers crossed this is it!!!!!

Good morning girls, My temp went up pretty good chunk this morning for some weird reason. I took a test and this is what I got. The pic is after 3 minutes. My heart stopped so I took an FRER and of course it was negative. I mean, how could it possibly be positive when it looks like this is an anovulatory cycle and I took Provera that finished 5 days ago. Yep, even more confused:cry:

Attachments

• IMG_8679.jpg
    IMG_8679.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back