October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

I had another temp dip this morning which doesn't make me to happy & positive about testing tomorrow morning. We shall see how it is in the a.m

I had another temp dip this morning which doesn't make me to happy & positive about testing tomorrow morning. We shall see how it is in the a.m

Hopefully the temp is just a fluke and nothing to worry about! Don't stress!! We can do this!

Hopefully the temp is just a fluke and nothing to worry about! Don't stress!! We can do this!

I hope so. I did sleep with the house super cold last night cause I was having some serious hot flash issues lol. I think it was from all the cleaning I did. I had a funky urge to clean my whole house & shampooed all my house lol

I hope so. I did sleep with the house super cold last night cause I was having some serious hot flash issues lol. I think it was from all the cleaning I did. I had a funky urge to clean my whole house & shampooed all my house lol

I need to do that! Yea I get those! You'd think I'm 50! Haha good luck Girly!!

lol me too & im only 26 hahaha!!! Thanks hun you too! Can't wait to see our :bfp:

lol me too & im only 26 hahaha!!! Thanks hun you too! Can't wait to see our :bfp:

I just turned 28! Good luck Hun, and me either. Bring on the BFP!

My daughter was up and down last night my temp is not accurate. I only had 4 hours of sleep and I took it like 1hr and 45 min. early. And then I turn around and got up to see my DH off to work. Today's is going to be long. Now I'm not sure if AF is going to get me today or not. Sorry had to vent I'm exhausted and she's wide awake. Here's to decaf coffee!

When I can't take it at the EXACT time each morning.... I use this.... https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: JENWANTSABABY:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... TTCMUMMYOF3, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER03, JESSTHEMESS, MRS GRUFFALO, QUEST55, 2YEARSANDTRYI, LOROJOVANOS, JTHRO24, JUNIPER1450, MUSTANGGTGIRL, and BABY_DREAM ...

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: BBANNER19 Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!​

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom 7ANDCOUNTING, MRS GRUFFALO, FOOTIEC, and RIVER54, your next cycle IS going to be the one!
The November Thread will be up next week! Hope to see you there!:dust:

NEEDABUMPASAP We use Pre-seed, for more obvious reasons as well, but it works nicely and you don't need nearly as much as indicated, UNLESS you need the lube regardless. GL :dust:

BBANNER19 Definitely can see the faint line on the 2nd one, maybe it is a little early to be dark, but it is there! Hope you test again soon!:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 72 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Testosterone T: "yes" then says normal :shrug: huh, what's that supposed to mean? Lol
Hemoglobin: 13.4 normal (range 12.3-15.7)
Lipid Panel:
-Cholesterol: 197 (Range <200)
-High density lipoprotien: 62 (Range 40-60)
-Triglycerides: 82 (range 35-160)
-Cholesterol/HDL Ratio: 3.2 (Range 2.5-5.7)
-Low density lipoprotien: 119 (range <130)
Uh what? it doesn't say normal, but doesn't say if it's abnormal? But she put a note saying "Cholesterol looks great, recheck in 5 years":shrug:
TSH: 1.92 normal (Range 0.45-4.5) Um she never did my T4 or T3 like requested......
Basic Medabolic Panel:
-Sodium: 140 (range 135-145)
-potassium: 3.9 (range 3.5-5)
-Chloride: 104 (range 98-107)
-carbon dioxide: 26 (range 22-30)
-anion gap: 10 (range 8.0-16)
-Creatinine: .6 (range .5-1.2)
-glucose: 80 (range 65-99)
-calcium: 9.7 (range 8.4-10.2)
-giomerular filtration rate: 123 (range >60)
Result: normal

So confused! I set up an appointment to talk over this and see my next step on Monday at 2:40pm. I'm going to demand a T4 and T3 test done!:dohh:

Liz I think you need CD3 and CD21 bloods done that would help determine some things as well.

My tsh was over 5 and got up over 7 with my short pregnancy is April. But I have hypothyroidism. Your level is perfect!

I swear up and down I have hypothyroidism and PCOS though! all my symptoms point to it!

Just so you are aware. My T4 level was completely fine when my TSH was out if whack. PCOS I think is a possibility but the hypo I'm not so sure.

What makes you think you're hypo?

Just so you are aware. My T4 level was completely fine when my TSH was out if whack. PCOS I think is a possibility but the hypo I'm not so sure.

What makes you think you're hypo?

My severe fatigue is my main symptom, I can't get rid of it no matter what I do. I have a severely horse voice, and I've never smoked! unexplained weight gain, I gained a lot when I was 20 for no reason and I can't lose it no matter what I do, I also have depression and anxiety. muscle aches, I get random muscle aches almosty daily.

I'm just broken I think :cry:

I'm on meds for my thyroid and I'm still fatigued lol

And I'm not depressed, I don't have muscle aches, and I put on ten pounds but that was when my Mom passed. So not sure Hun.

Good luck. But I think they should do CD3 and CD21 to check your estrogen and progesterone and FSH etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->