October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

omg I looked up causes of severe fatigue and this is what came up:
Fibromyalgia, which describes me so well!

I also found out that some people say it's hard to get pregnant with it, and that when pregnant you feel normal and energized! lol weird huh

Liz, those look like normal bloods, I would definitely ask for more! Those are the same tests (minus the FSH) that I have done yearly as part of my physical.

Don't google. Fatigue is a symptom of almost any disease/disorder. Get more tests.

Ask for Lyme's test, just in case, too. Especially since you are in Mass.

Sorry to "interrupt," but I just thought I'd share the news (or rather lack of news) from my test this morning. 10 dpo and a BFN. As expected, so I'm not surprised. I'll test again on Sunday. :)

I just don't know anymore about my chart. AF was suppose to arrive today, nothing has happen yet. No cramping, nothing. Just increase in CM and sore nips. I woke up really bad heartburn. It was so bad I almost got sick. Sorry tmi. Good luck everyone. If AF does not arrive today I am definatly test in the morning my DH wants me to test Sunday. But, I think he like to see me suffer LOL.

Sorry to "interrupt," but I just thought I'd share the news (or rather lack of news) from my test this morning. 10 dpo and a BFN. As expected, so I'm not surprised. I'll test again on Sunday. :)

My 16 month is looking at your baby pics and going aww baby kiss...lol. Thought this was too cute not to share. She loves looking at baby pics.

No interruption! Good luck Sunday!!

My 16 month is looking at your baby pics and going aww baby kiss...lol. Thought this was too cute not to share. She loves looking at baby pics.

D'awww! That is adorable! Thanks for sharing. :)

Just got an email from the FS nurse...

If I don't get pregnant this cycle then DH is doing his new "sample" on Thursday next week... I have an antibiotic waiting for me at The pharmacy for the HSG, and I have a CD3 bloods order in place. I am to call her on CD1 to schedule the HSG (unless CD1 is a weekend... Then I call her on Monday after) Once HSG is done and insurance is approved I meet with the doc to make a plan for the procedure!

Here's hoping I just get pregnant...

Just got an email from the FS nurse...

If I don't get pregnant this cycle then DH is doing his new "sample" on Thursday next week... I have an antibiotic waiting for me at The pharmacy for the HSG, and I have a CD3 bloods order in place. I am to call her on CD1 to schedule the HSG (unless CD1 is a weekend... Then I call her on Monday after) Once HSG is done and insurance is approved I meet with the doc to make a plan for the procedure!

Here's hoping I just get pregnant...

Heres lots and lots of baby dust to you!!

TESTING IN THE AM & IM PRAYING FOR MY :bfp: ... I will only be 10DPO but here is to hoping!

It's your birthday too right? Good luck!!

Yes I think that's why I am so excited lol! I am going to try not to get discouraged if its negative. I'm sure it will be since it is still early on but here is to hoping :drunk: lol!!!!

If not it may just be a delayed birthday gift!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->