October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

anyone else fancy giving soft cups a whirl this cycle? -just realised the gross irony of that question :) im on cd 5 so will be trying soft cups from day 12 -16 depending on ov sticks x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1251063-testing-daily-6dpo-new-tests-page-4-a.html

Here it is beautifullei

Mrsmm, i'm just glad i never have to do a HSG again. He immediately told me that i was fine and the spillage was instant. I'm havind a cd21 blood test and that's it until i go back to the gynae in january.

Thanks for asking :hugs:

I used soft cup gnome86 i think they're great at keeping the little guys in

Where do you buy soft cups? I may give them a try if I don't end up PG this month!

Maybe I'll sound like an idiot asking this.. but what is a soft cup?

anyone else fancy giving soft cups a whirl this cycle? -just realised the gross irony of that question :) im on cd 5 so will be trying soft cups from day 12 -16 depending on ov sticks x

Hi gnome :) I'm also on cd5. I've got soft cups. I may give them a whirl this month. What else are you doing?

softcups, they're menstrual cups but people often use them to keep the spermies where they should be ;) I think you can get them anywhere you buy other period supplies.

sholi that's great news about your hsg :)

I almost tried soft cups this cycle! Might try them next cycle if I don't get a BFP this time round :D

Just got an email from the FS nurse...

If I don't get pregnant this cycle then DH is doing his new "sample" on Thursday next week... I have an antibiotic waiting for me at The pharmacy for the HSG, and I have a CD3 bloods order in place. I am to call her on CD1 to schedule the HSG (unless CD1 is a weekend... Then I call her on Monday after) Once HSG is done and insurance is approved I meet with the doc to make a plan for the procedure!

Here's hoping I just get pregnant...

FX you will get a BFP and won't have to have it :thumbup:

I will also have to schedule a HSG at some point if I don't get a BFP beforehand :flower:

Just got an email from the FS nurse...

If I don't get pregnant this cycle then DH is doing his new "sample" on Thursday next week... I have an antibiotic waiting for me at The pharmacy for the HSG, and I have a CD3 bloods order in place. I am to call her on CD1 to schedule the HSG (unless CD1 is a weekend... Then I call her on Monday after) Once HSG is done and insurance is approved I meet with the doc to make a plan for the procedure!

Here's hoping I just get pregnant...

FX you will get a BFP and won't have to have it :thumbup:

I will also have to schedule a HSG at some point if I don't get a BFP beforehand :flower:

If I do not conceive this cycle I'd really like to try IUI because DH has poor morphology and at least they can "wash" away the bad ones before they put them in :haha:

Can some please tell me What is hsg? I have no clue. Thanks

Does hsg stand for hystersonogram? I had a hystersonogram and all they did was put water in my uterus to see the shape of it.

I've used soft cups for the last 4 or 5 months with no luck. They do help with the mess though. This is the first month I decided not to use them. I just needed a break from them just in case I'm doing it wrong and I'm preventing the spermies from getting where they need to go.

BFN for me this morning.

Does hsg stand for hystersonogram? I had a hystersonogram and all they did was put water in my uterus to see the shape of it.

I've used soft cups for the last 4 or 5 months with no luck. They do help with the mess though. This is the first month I decided not to use them. I just needed a break from them just in case I'm doing it wrong and I'm preventing the spermies from getting where they need to go.

BFN for me this morning.

HSG = hysterosalpingogram

https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/hysterosalpingogram-21590

7pm and still no AF. Please please stay away, please!! FX'D!! Thank God for Ava she's kept my mind off of it most of the day!! Testing tomorrow!

7pm and still no AF. Please please stay away, please!! FX'D!! Thank God for Ava she's kept my mind off of it most of the day!! Testing tomorrow!
THat looks like a pregnancy chart to me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->