October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Im still having super watery bright pink CM, neg OPK... hmm...

Wish I has a clue Liz. Did they do a pregnancy test on you at the docs?

Well, I disappointed myself. Curiosity got the cat. I test tonight, yeah I said it tonight and it was negative.I should've waited for morning. I am going to wait a couple of more days before I test again Maybe the 15. Disappointed but not giving up hope! On that note I'm going to bed I had a long day. Goodnight every1!!

Hi Mrs. MM24! Thank you so much for doing this thread, it is wonderful! When you get a chance can you please remove my name from Oct 21 testing? I ended up getting another smiley today on my opk, so I think my body is still trying to ovulate, hoping its for real this time. I will keep using my opks until they're negative, and I'll update when I know my REAL test date. Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks so much! :)

Hi Mrs. MM24! Thank you so much for doing this thread, it is wonderful! When you get a chance can you please remove my name from Oct 21 testing? I ended up getting another smiley today on my opk, so I think my body is still trying to ovulate, hoping its for real this time. I will keep using my opks until they're negative, and I'll update when I know my REAL test date. Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks so much! :)

Actually, hi again, I am pretty sure this is the REAL ovulation since I got the surge 2 days in a row, and had SUPER pain today, so I will go ahead and say my new test date is OCT 25. So sorry for the change, my body and digital OPK has told me 4 times now that I am about to ovulate, it just keeps not following through. Good luck everyone!!! :dust:

I am out, af got me this morning. Was hoping it was just implantation but its too red. Good luck to everyone

Hi everyone! It is my first time posting to this thread- Its just so great to see people's successes- it gives me hope! And when the witch gets us, well, it makes me realize I'm not alone! :hugs:

I've been TTC for 12 cycles- this is my first on clomid. The side effects have been brutal! 1 DPO today! I usually have a LP of 11 days but hopefully the clomid will lengthen that a little- Put me down for testing on the 25th (but I'll probably start on the 21st, or even before if I'm completely honest... I'm a serious POAS-aholic).

FX for everyone and Baby Dust Galore! :dust:

Hi everyone! It is my first time posting to this thread- Its just so great to see people's successes- it gives me hope! And when the witch gets us, well, it makes me realize I'm not alone! :hugs:

I've been TTC for 12 cycles- this is my first on clomid. The side effects have been brutal! 1 DPO today! I usually have a LP of 11 days but hopefully the clomid will lengthen that a little- Put me down for testing on the 25th (but I'll probably start on the 21st, or even before if I'm completely honest... I'm a serious POAS-aholic).

FX for everyone and Baby Dust Galore! :dust:

This is also my first cycle on clomid! I am 3DPO. :flower:

can i be put down to test on the 26th please?

Congratulations to all who've gotten their BFP's
=D

Now I am not sure i have af as I have nothing now. So I had a bit of discharge which was browny purple colour then this morning early it was red now lunchtime nothing. Nothing on the pad. When I feel my cervix there is just a tiny bit of dark red discharge (tmi)

So maybe I am still in the race?

Normally my af starts light ish then the next day, would be heavy. Not like it is now

I am still going to keep testing

As something similar happened first time I got pregnant with mmc.

I still have extremely sore boobs and other symptoms. Never have boobs this sore with af

I think I'm out temp dropped way down to 97.9 so all I'm doing now is waiting on AF. Good luck to everyone else!

I have a question for the ladies who are/have been on clomid. I'm TTC #2, it took about a year with my DD, and my doc told me if it was taking a long time, he could give me some pills to help. He said they would help simulate ovulation. I didn't ask if it was clomid, because I thought I can do it on my own. Silly silly me. Could he have been talking about clomid or maybe something else? I'm also nervous about the high chance of multiples. Not that I wouldn't love any number of babies, I just want to be responsible and know I can afford the ones I have.
I guess I just don't know that much about all the helpful drugs out there, and you ladies know a lot about a lot.

ugh, so sorry echo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to seeing a turkey day BFP for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->