October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Just so you are aware. My T4 level was completely fine when my TSH was out if whack. PCOS I think is a possibility but the hypo I'm not so sure.

What makes you think you're hypo?

My severe fatigue is my main symptom, I can't get rid of it no matter what I do. I have a severely horse voice, and I've never smoked! unexplained weight gain, I gained a lot when I was 20 for no reason and I can't lose it no matter what I do, I also have depression and anxiety. muscle aches, I get random muscle aches almosty daily.

I'm just broken I think :cry:

@Liz. this sounds like fibromyalgia to me
look up the symptoms. i have fibromyalgia and it can be painful. stressers make it worse along with not getting restful sleep. i currently am not taking my 3 meds for it because they are NOT GOOD MEDS to take for pregnancy or while trying. i would go into your doctor and ask for a referral to a rhuematologist they can do the trigger testing for it. but enable to get a referral you have to have been in consistent pain for 3 months. I've been trying for 3 years and finally this month feel at peace I'm like if it happens it happens. if you want to know anything let me know. something to help with sleep is take a hot/warm bath before bed with lavender and then sleep with a heating pad that has an auto shut off. also it is true about the feel great when your pregnant. its as if symptoms just go away. lol. anymore questions send me a message and ill try and answer. no 2 people with fibro are the same and or treatment is the same. but usually pretty close.

keep stress down and comfortability up.

looks like the :witch: felt the need to make several visits today, :hugs: ladies

:cry: noooo Margo I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for everyone that the witch got :hugs: I will know soon enough if I will be joining you ladies in November. If the witch comes, DH is going to get his spermies checked. I did get a BFN this morning but I'm still keeping the PMA.

So sorry to hear that mean old witch is hanging around here today...

2DPO- having a lot of cm which I had a few days before O then dry during (clomid). I had a positive OPK and my cp and cm told me I was O on Thursday... Any thoughts?

Do you temp? I had a TON of ewcm after o this month, actually I'm still having it on and off, the only reason I know I actually o'ed is by my temps

I have an awful lot of discomfort down low this evening. It's dull but its there. I don't usually get crampy per say until AF is actually here but I've also never taken progesterone this long before. Since I'm going to be taking it up until AF or hopefully BFP, then I guess I should consider this my new normal until further notice.

Does anyone see this and see pink??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=61093

I can definitely see something. Not sure if I can tell if its pink or not but I see a second line. Was this pic taken in the time frame?

Okay so now I am 2 days late. Test 2 days ago BFN but, it was not fmu. My temp dropped way down the nxt day and is now going up again. I just do not understand. I'm scare to test again. I really don't want another BFN. I promised my DH to test Tuesday. So Tuesday it is.

Good luck Crystal!!

Okay so now I am 2 days late. Test 2 days ago BFN but, it was not fmu. My temp dropped way down the nxt day and is now going up again. I just do not understand. I'm scare to test again. I really don't want another BFN. I promised my DH to test Tuesday. So Tuesday it is.

Good luck Crystal!!

OoOo Maybe a late implant? Good Luck!

And thank you!

Does anyone see this and see pink??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=61093

I think I see something I'm on my phone now tho so its really small . I bet its there :)

Crystal, I see something for sure. Hard to tell if it's pink because it's so faint, but it sure could be. Hard to say for sure.

I had another BFN today (12 dpo) and my temp dipped down a bit more. Kinda bummed, but I'm trying to stay positive. Not out until AF shows!

Crystal: I see something too! Very faint...but there's definitely something there! :)

Mrs. 2010: FX'd that you get a bfp on Tuesday!!

AFM: I'm currently 7dpo with no real symptoms. Temp spiked a little today. So I'm hoping it's a good sign! :)

So me and the DH had a VERY long discussion... We WILL officially be TTC come the new year. :) Big step for us - and it's going to bring about a bunch of new things to! I'm going to be taking all the vitamins I need to be taking then now, and I told him we are going to start practicing the whole everyday for a week thing during my fertile phases so he get's used to it. As well as him laying off of his "internet videos" for that whole week so he does not lower his sperm count.... Let's see how it goes - and I will see ya'll next year!

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s538/leiandrag/IMAG2645_zps3426bf67.jpg

Do you all see it or am I having line eye. this is from Friday & I haven't testes since. I'm gonna go buy more here in a bit.

I see something beautiful but what I see is very thin. I'll be excited to see your next test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->