October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Taurus i can see something but very faint, how many dpo are you?
:thumbup:

sorry to be a nusicance but i bought a clearblue digital ov stick thing this month and was so excited when the smiley appeared this evening. was negative this morn, my query is im only cd10 so could this mean i am ovulating too early? got my ultrasound scan on fri, so excited will she be able to see me ovulating to see if im working?!

taurus not to makr you down. but we've been trying for #4 for 3 years since mirena was taken out. i had mirena for a year and half. my tubes are clear i have regular periods and regularly ovulate. i finally started seeing my obgyn back in august after finally saying enough is enough. she has done the hsg test and blood work and this was my first cycle of letrozole (femara) & did my progesterone level check yesterday day 21 it was 29.9 last cycle it was only 12.5 im due for AF on monday the 22nd. I'm waiting to test till this weekend. I'm hoping this is our month for sticky bean. but my words of advice if you've already been trying for 13 months. go to your doctor and start getting help, don't wait or you'll end up possibly waiting as long as me. they say if your of healthy age and healthy lifestyle if you've been trying for a year to then seek help. if your over 35 and been trying for 6 months to see a doctor. good luck hope you get a sticky bean.

Please do Taurus!!

I'm just waiting for betas on Friday! I want good solid ones!!!

gnome, thank you. i didnt temp or anything this cycle (tried to relax, haha, right?) my LP is about 11 days, typically, as I have temp'd and used OPKs in the past. my cycle is usually 28-33 days...and today is cd32. I would guesstimate me being around 10DPO.
good luck at your scan! i have never had one, and im not really sure how that works... but maybe you DO O early. i think that would be a good thing? a nice long LP!! good luck! :)

platinum, so sorry its been 3 years. i will NEVER go back on BC until im done having children. lol I didnt really "try" for DS so idk what the deal was then... i used to have irregular cycles...but after having DS and mirena, i know have a pretty normal cycle. I have seen a dr. once already...she went through my charts, opk info, etc...and thought all looked normal. DH is ready to do some testing whenever i give him the word. I will definitely be going to see her, per her recommendation if af shows up this time around. GOOD LUCK to both of us!!!!!

hopefully my ICs will show a better result in the coming days, crystal! idk how they will compare with the frer. they are pink handled wondfos. good luck on your betas! i cant wait to hear the GREAT results! :)

thanks, whigfield! i feel like a crazy person right now... wish i could jump forward like...72 hours in life. lol

i appreciate everyone's input. i wish i had another frer but i have 3 ic's and a cb digi to use over the next few days. my fingers are crossed so hard for me to see something tomorrow!

It was a dark picture so it was hard to tweak... but I definitely see something there!

taurus_tweak.jpg

taurus_inv.jpg

ooh taurus I really hope that's the start of your bfp! :)

10 dpo and feeling really discouraged...only a few more days to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"