October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

oh Crystal, thank you :) i cant wait to test again tomorrow!! aaagghhhh

Good luck, Luna! We are about the same DPO... we can do this!! heh

waiting this long is just horrible isn't it? When are you due for af? My cycles are usually 26 days but the last 2 were 25 and 24 so I guess I'm due anywhere from Thursday to Saturday. I'm so sick of seeing bfns that I decided to wait until Saturday to test.

waiting this long is just horrible isn't it? When are you due for af? My cycles are usually 26 days but the last 2 were 25 and 24 so I guess I'm due anywhere from Thursday to Saturday. I'm so sick of seeing bfns that I decided to wait until Saturday to test.

I have a 28-33 day cycle... I'm on cd32 right now...with an 11 day LP. Waiting is the worst! thats why I love these threads...so I don't feel so alone in this boat! DH talks to me about ttc all the time but its nice to talk to other women feeling what I feel! Saturday sounds like a good day to test...you have much more willpower than me. Hehe

I can't take talking TTC with DH... he doesn't understand half the things I say and basically tells me just to tell him when to be ready :haha:

That's basically what we do too. He doesn't want to know the specifics, just when to be ready to go

LUNA and CRYSTAL- yu guys are lucky. Mine doesnt even want to know when its "Good to go" anymore. He says he likes the element of surprise. But to keep it kind of fun, every couple weeks, I get on him for like three days straight:)
So i decided to take the clomid days 3-7, so tomorrow will be the first day! Well tomorrow night so i dont get hot flashes during the day. I am sorry but I cannot remember who told me to take the b12 along with the b6's im already taking. So I bought some b12's tonight. They are 100mg and my b6's are 50mg. I was previously taking only one b6 a day. Whats the ratio i should be taking? Also ,I'm only taking 3 EPO a day, I cannot remember the dosage, whats every one else taking?

arrggggghh!!!!!!!!!!:wacko: 16dpo no af and still :bfn:. Took a clear blue plus yesterday and thought i saw a very very faint line but asked husband to get me cheapie test for this morning (which he did VERY reluctantly) and stark white bfn. Soooo confused i thought my chart looked good????????? If af does come maybe husband will feel bad and let me try one last time....[-o<

Good luck Loro!!! I hope that the 3-7 produces one good health egg that gets the sperm of their dreams to come inside :) hehe

I'm in an odd mood this morning!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: BABIESIMREADY, HARLEAN, RAYEANNE, TAURUSMOM05, abd WALLFLOWER:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... TTCMUMMYOF3, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER03, MUSTANGGTGIRL, JENWANTSABABY, SUNFLOWER5678, STACIE79, HARLEYQUINN, and PINKPEONY10 ...

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: ..JULIE.. Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!​

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom BEAUTIFULLEI2, your next cycle IS going to be the one!
The November Thread is up! Hope to see you there!:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 I don't see a line, but it is early, and you know that, plus youknow my line eye is non-existent :haha: I hope that what you and everyone else is seeing is your BFP and you will be joining us soon!:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

November Thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mber-fall-testers-0-here-we.html#post22214851

Please look at page 101 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

arrggggghh!!!!!!!!!!:wacko: 16dpo no af and still :bfn:. Took a clear blue plus yesterday and thought i saw a very very faint line but asked husband to get me cheapie test for this morning (which he did VERY reluctantly) and stark white bfn. Soooo confused i thought my chart looked good????????? If af does come maybe husband will feel bad and let me try one last time....[-o<

Wow! Do you normally have such a long LP? Your temp hasn't dropped, so maybe if you test in a day or two you'll get a nice clear positive! FX"d!

Wow! Do you normally have such a long LP? Your temp hasn't dropped, so maybe if you test in a day or two you'll get a nice clear positive! FX"d![/QUOTE]

Ah thanks echo my trusty replyer :) I only started temping this month so not really sure about usual lp length. Couldnt afford OPK's this month (typical!) Not sure whether ff got my od right. Have been temping with an ear thermometer so that might have affected temps. If i do get to try again then i will get a bbt thermometer.

:dust: for your november BFP!

You got those temps with an ear thermometor? WOW
Your temps may not be "accurate" in terms of to 100th of a degree but you cannot say, regardless of temps, you dont have a clear and sustained thermal shift! I hope you get your BFP:)

Thank you loro! I have seen your posts for a long time now even though i only just joined. I have been testing every month for the last 18months (and stalking these pages) even though husband has been trying to avoid, hoping nature would find a way er it didnt lol!!! Have symptom spotted every time convinced i was pregnant :nope:

Tons of sticky baby dust to everyone

:dust::dust::dust:

Wow.....where is everyone? I think that I'm currently 3-4 dpo and I'm am going CRAZY SS'ing. I think I'm coming down with a bladder infection or something, I just don't know.

Taurusmom, did you test?? What happened?

Wow.....where is everyone? I think that I'm currently 3-4 dpo and I'm am going CRAZY SS'ing. I think I'm coming down with a bladder infection or something, I just don't know.

Taurusmom, did you test?? What happened?

I was thinking the same thing...

So i had my US today and the lady said i have an a,azing looking uterus but my ovaries are larger than normal and my folicles are not in ideal locations. She said this is common with PCOS but there are no cysts right now so thats good. I also had my blood drawn to test my insulin, i should get a call in a few days to go in and see my next step!

LIZ- I am beyond elated for you that you finally are getting answers.
Have you chatted with the OH yet?

So i had my US today and the lady said i have an a,azing looking uterus but my ovaries are larger than normal and my folicles are not in ideal locations. She said this is common with PCOS but there are no cysts right now so thats good. I also had my blood drawn to test my insulin, i should get a call in a few days to go in and see my next step!

Sounds like things are really moving in the right direction for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->