October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

sorry for the delay i was at work all day! 11DPO...bfn. waaaaaaahhhh... lol I didnt have another frer so i used an ic...wondfo strip. i think they are the same sensitivity! :( will keep testing until af or bfp! cramping has gotten more intense tho.

well OH walked in to find me falling around getting out of work clothes, in my unattractive large work underwear and two deep heat patches stuck on my stomach, one over each ovary lololol cant say i blame him if he doesnt fancy me tonight :haha::haha: just good job got some bding in yesterday :)
that is all :)

sorry for the delay i was at work all day! 11DPO...bfn. waaaaaaahhhh... lol I didnt have another frer so i used an ic...wondfo strip. i think they are the same sensitivity! :( will keep testing until af or bfp! cramping has gotten more intense tho.
IT's still really early :hugs:

Gnome that is pretty funny :lol:

well OH walked in to find me falling around getting out of work clothes, in my unattractive large work underwear and two deep heat patches stuck on my stomach, one over each ovary lololol cant say i blame him if he doesnt fancy me tonight :haha::haha: just good job got some bding in yesterday :)

LOL! I love it! I needed this little bit of a cheer today- :flow::laugh2:

thats so funny, twin heat pads very sexy will see if it works on hubby

Hopefully you'll get that BFP w/in the next few days. :dust:

woo hoo liz good for you!!!!

afm - currently approaching ovulation. not using opk's, no chlomid, no progesterone not bothering with anything. this month I'm just going with the flow because i can't be bothered and because I'll be getting the cd21 blood test done. I will attack DH tonight and the next few days and then that's it. This is our 14th cycle and emotionally it's getting too taxing, so I'm taking a more relaxed approach and sadly i have my appt with the pyschologist on friday. I've been anti depressant free since September 2011 and was fine, but lately I'm just really frustrated, which then makes me angry and then very very very sad. I'm not back on the pills, but need some help. Maybe i can relax with the psych and that will help get us a BFP.

sorry for all the girls that the :witch: got and truckloads of :dust: for everyone xxx

Good luck Sholi! I think that might be the beat approach..or atleast the most stess free.Fingers crossed for you!

Platinum: I just wanted to say that I think your little girl is adorable! She's just so precious!!!

Thank you Pink! Are you testing tomarrow? I try to keep up with everyone but sometimes I miss things

Thank you Pink! Are you testing tomarrow? I try to keep up with everyone but sometimes I miss things

You're welcome! And yeah...I think I am going to test tomorrow. As long as my temp stays up. Not getting my hopes up tho. I'm having all my normal pre-af symptoms. The only thing that I've noticed that's a little odd is that I've had this weird taste in my mouth since yesterday morning. Kind of like that metallic taste. Don't know what that's about. It's probably just all in my head tho. lol

I'm excited to see your test tomarrow.I don't know anything about charting but I do know a temp staying higher is good so to me it looks promising! I actually never had that weird metallic taste but I know its a symptom.Good luck :)

Unfortunately my temps never really drop a whole lot until the day before AF or the day of AF. So we will see!

Ohh big news for me! Hubby just came home and said we could try for another! To be honest I want it but kind of nervous to start the process all over again.We are goin to try for a boy(yah I know silly) but hey it's worth a shot.Neither one of us would be devastated with another girl though.We start again in November.Ill be on the threads on and off because of the "timing" for a boy.

Good news... I get to start temping again tomorrow, YAH!!! Is it me are does it seem that AF takes it sweet precious time going away....lol. Maybe it's me, I'm so impatient. LOL. Back to making Whoopy!!!

Baby dust To every1!!

Platinum: That's great!!! Good luck with everything! How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first?

Mrs: Have fun making whoopy! lol Good luck!

Pink-it took my three cycles.i had Paragard taken out after 2 years in June and got pregnant in September.I missed ovulation in June though.The month I got pregnant I was using OPK,period/ovulation tracker,and taking a b vitamin complex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->