October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Yes a very strange cycle! I had an ultrasound today that showed no issues. I was told my endometrium looked good...I had a small cyst on my left ovary but I was told it was normal. Both ovaries normal in size and lookin good. I emailed my midwife and we are going in week after next...DH said he will do any tests necessary. I think I'm moving on the to the next step finally! I still have hope for a BFP this cycle tho!

Well I am out! :witch: showed up in full force last night. So I won't be testing agin until mid-November.

GL to all those still able to get October :bfp: s

I'm out too- Stupid witch. 12dpo, cd29. Sigh, on to November. :witch:

See ya there mom2pne... :hugs:

I think I am out too :( AF is due in 2 days on Thurs but yesterday and today major major AF type cramping and BFN as of this afternoon....

so sorry mom2pne and turtlemomma! *hugs* hoping you get a beautiful November BFP!

Cristeena, you arent out yet! fx you still have a bfp coming! sending you lots o' baby dust!

thank you, loro! i am so nervous about going to the doc. i know she is going to want me to temp some more. blah. hopefully they will do some bloodwork and see if there is anything hormonal going on. EVEN better hopefully i will just get my bfp this go around. how are things your way?

afm, idk. CD39. Kind of lost right now... I will NOT test again until Friday if the witch has still not shown.

I have nothing. :( No af, and no bfp either. Took a test this afternoon.. bfn. I haven't taken one with fmu yet..but I should be past that point? 3 days late. Lots and lots of cm, and tons of symptoms. I'm starting to think I'm crazy. I will test again Friday or Saturday with fmu if af still hasn't showed.

so super sorry mmmoreos! :( *hugs* fx november is your lucky month!

danismom10... i am so there with you. I am 5 days past my latest cycle ever...and idk WHAT is going on. fx we get a bfp soon!! :) woop woop!

Sure hope so... This poas thing is getting expensive and I have no will power when I genuinely feel pregnant! Lolol

ikr! i have used up all my tests...and promised myself i wouldnt test again until friday if af is still a no show. we need willpower!! lol i am too weak! haha

Ladies, I'm so sorry to those who are moving onto next month:(
TAURUS- I hope you get some answers soon hon, I cannot believe how long your cycle is. Can you get BW just to confirm one way or another since youre so late? I'm doing ok over here, thanks! Day 9 I think, just waiting for something to happen! This AF is the longest by far, I had like 3 days of spotting, normally I'm totally done after 5 days, not 8. No symtoms to speak of. No cramps, nothing is sore, so its pretty boring. I should be able to check cm today so thats something new!!!! lol

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: CAT2B:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... TTCMUMMYOF3, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER03, MUSTANGGTGIRL, JENWANTSABABY, SUNFLOWER5678, STACIE79, HARLEYQUINN, BABIESIMREADY, HARLEAN, RAYEANNE, TAURUSMOM05, WALLFLOWER, MRSNORM, HUGBUG925, LACILYN, MBRINK, VIC20581, CRISTEENA, FIRSTTRY, TULIPS123, and DANISMOM10 ...

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom MOM2PNE, TURTLEMOMMA, and MMMOREOS , your next cycle IS going to be the one!
The November Thread is up! Hope to see you there!:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 it is good that you are getting some answers right now, hoping that this and the late AF is the start of your BFP!:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

November Thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mber-fall-testers-0-here-we.html#post22214851

Please look at page 101 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Sure hope so... This poas thing is getting expensive and I have no will power when I genuinely feel pregnant! Lolol

Have you looked at getting your tests online?? That is where i get my OKP's and HPT's. I get 40 OKP's and 10 HPT's for $13.

Have you looked at getting your tests online?? That is where i get my OKP's and HPT's. I get 40 OKP's and 10 HPT's for $13.

No I haven't... I doubt they'll get here for this cycle. Will def have to look into them if AF shows. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->