October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Loro, nope she said since i havent Oed yet i can go ahead and just start the clomid!

Ladies! I wasn't planning to test until I was "late" but I was feeling a bit of nausea earlier so did a test tonight and got what I *thiiiink* is a really faint positive! :wacko:

Can you see it???

Yea i see something faint! GL

After barely any sleep last night, I tested with a FRER and can confirm a positive!!! :happydance:

I really can't believe it!

Please put me down as a BFP!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
so sorry, luna :( *hugs*

congrats, whigfield! what a beautiful positive!

lizlovelust, alright clomid! time to get the eggy :) GOOD LUCK!! FX for you!

afm, idk whats going on. CD38 now. tested yesterday with FMU...bfn. Ive never had a late cycle like this before. wondering if i had an anovulatory cycle, or something else is going on. This is cycle #13 so since im past the year mark my midwife told me to come on in and see her... so I guess ill hang out a few more days, see what happens, then make an appt!

Congrats WHIGFIELD:)
TAURUS- I'm sorry you're having such a hard cycle, I've been there. At least when you go to your midwife, she can give you some insight, hopefully. And you dont have to wait too long to see her which is a bonus

IM SO EXCITED,

I can't wait to pickup my clomid after work! I've heard so manty success storys of ladies conceiving one or two babies the first try with clomid!

Liz- Just please try to remember that clomid is not a magic pill and most of the time it doesnt happen on the first try. Just dont get to upset when it doesnt work on the first try.

LIZ- I agree with Stevi. It can do wonders for some women, absolutely. But my first two rounds, I never even ovulated let alone got pregnant. Just keep it mind, it may take a bit but dont be discouraged!!!!!!

good luck with the Clomid Liz! :happydance:

Not trying to be a debbie downer but Stevi is right! I wish it was a magic pill though lol. That would make everyones life much better heheh!!

I took it for 2 months & hated the side effects so my FS switched me to Femara which I didn't mind other than the headaches.. But after 3 months of that I decided to give myself a break. my fs has done tons of tests & said I check out fine but DH SA was low & since has gone up big time. Now we just wait to get our bfp naturally :D

:dust: that it works for you!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: Any ladies from past days:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... TTCMUMMYOF3, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER03, MUSTANGGTGIRL, JENWANTSABABY, SUNFLOWER5678, STACIE79, HARLEYQUINN, BABIESIMREADY, HARLEAN, RAYEANNE, TAURUSMOM05, WALLFLOWER, MRSNORM, HUGBUG925, LACILYN, MBRINK, VIC20581, CRISTEENA, FIRSTTRY, TULIPS123, DANISMOM10 & MOM2PNE ...

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: WHIGFIELD Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!​

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom KALONKIKI and LUNA_19 , your next cycle IS going to be the one!
The November Thread is up! Hope to see you there!:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 This is a strange cycle for you, I had one like that in December, hoping this is a late implanter and you have a BFP in the next day or so:dust:

CRISTEENA I can't really see a line, but then I suc at line eye things, it is still VERY early so GL FXD!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST so glad to hear that you are getting answers and are moving on to the next stage of the TTC arena. I do have to caution you like many of the other experienced ladies here on Clomid.... it isn't the magic pill, it is an aid that will help but most have to see how it effects their body to see if it is indeed helping:dust:

PRAYING Yes, the November Thread was up last week... it's on my daily updates and 1st page... come on over! :dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

November Thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mber-fall-testers-0-here-we.html#post22214851

Please look at page 101 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

:nope: I've been trying not to SS but it's SO HARD!! I think AF is gonna catch me this month. I've been cramping.......:cry: I think I'm going to take a test either Friday or Saturday if AF don't catch me first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->