October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Omg it's snowing like crazy here in Minnesota! Just thought I'd share! lol

Oh man! I have lots of family in MN, I'll have to call them up. It's on its way to NE but not here yet. I hope it holds off a little longer, it's already too cold for me :coffee:

dantz, yea it's a pretty big storm! I don't think any of it will stick thogh, it's still in the high 30's!

Can I still join in? I will be testing 10/31 if AF hasn't arrived. How does everyone determine their ovulation date? I'm brand new to this site. I've just used day 14 in my cycle.

Can I still join in? I will be testing 10/31 if AF hasn't arrived. How does everyone determine their ovulation date? I'm brand new to this site. I've just used day 14 in my cycle.

I use OPK's :) You can get cheap ones called Wondfo's on ebay :)

Liz-
The Dr put me on the Clomid CDs 5-9 are you on the Clomid CDs 3-7 or 5-9?? Im starting to think that 3-7 might work better?? Dr told me the 3-7 is quantity and 5-9 is quality of the eggs??

Please help! Im 13dpo, I took a test at 6am I was too tired to wait for the results lol, So I went back to bed. I got up at 7:20 went to look at it and Saw the faintest of all faint lines!!! I mean its so faint that the only way i could get something to show with my camera was to invert it in photoshop. Tell me your opinions.

Go here https://bubblesnpuddles.zenfolio.com/p873930478
password: bb

I see a line on both Pictures!!!! Congrats!:thumbup:

Please help! Im 13dpo, I took a test at 6am I was too tired to wait for the results lol, So I went back to bed. I got up at 7:20 went to look at it and Saw the faintest of all faint lines!!! I mean its so faint that the only way i could get something to show with my camera was to invert it in photoshop. Tell me your opinions.

Go here https://bubblesnpuddles.zenfolio.com/p873930478
password: bb

I see a line on both Pictures!!!! Congrats!:thumbup:

Im holding my pee as we speak. Im gonna take my one and only Frer and hope there is a more defined line. The inverted one was inverted and curved, the color one i added saturation to, because in the photo it wasnt showing like it was in real life. Ahhh im going nuts! lol............any suggestion on how long to hold urine before testing? Been holding since 8:11 am lol

Lol @ Photo :) I dont think you need to torture your bladder! A BFP is a BFP just hope its a sticky bean! :) I think Im going to hold my pee with you! Starting now and Ill probably test around 3pm. So in 4hrs!

Lol @ Photo :) I dont think you need to torture your bladder! A BFP is a BFP just hope its a sticky bean! :) I think Im going to hold my pee with you! Starting now and Ill probably test around 3pm. So in 4hrs!

haha, its all fun and games till we actually pee our pants and try and wring them out into a cup to stick pg test in:haha:! lol

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

October!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: All ladies that dates has passed:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... TTCMUMMYOF3, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER03, MUSTANGGTGIRL, JENWANTSABABY, SUNFLOWER5678, STACIE79, HARLEYQUINN, BABIESIMREADY, HARLEAN, RAYEANNE, TAURUSMOM05, WALLFLOWER, MRSNORM, HUGBUG925, LACILYN, MBRINK, VIC20581, FIRSTTRY, TULIPS123, DANISMOM10, and CAT2B ...

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom CRISTEENA and SAFARIGURI , your next cycle IS going to be the one!
The November Thread is up! Hope to see you there!:dust:

PHOTOGMOMMY That second pic is very clear that it is a line with color. I would count that as a BFP Hun! It is very early which is why it is so faint, 10DPO. Give it another 24 hours and it should darken. However, I know that it isn't dark enough for your nerves yet, so when you are ready to announce it as such I will be ready!!! :dust:

ASHKNOWSBEST Welcome Back Hun!!! So good to see you and happy to hear that you have begun the IVF journey. How is NY treating you, last we spoke you had just moved. Hope all is well. :dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

November Thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mber-fall-testers-0-here-we.html#post22214851

Please look at page 138 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Im 13dpo :)

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: All ladies that dates has passed:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... TTCMUMMYOF3, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER03, MUSTANGGTGIRL, JENWANTSABABY, SUNFLOWER5678, STACIE79, HARLEYQUINN, BABIESIMREADY, HARLEAN, RAYEANNE, TAURUSMOM05, WALLFLOWER, MRSNORM, HUGBUG925, LACILYN, MBRINK, VIC20581, FIRSTTRY, TULIPS123, DANISMOM10, and CAT2B ...

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom CRISTEENA and SAFARIGURI , your next cycle IS going to be the one!
The November Thread is up! Hope to see you there!:dust:

PHOTOGMOMMY That second pic is very clear that it is a line with color. I would count that as a BFP Hun! It is very early which is why it is so faint, 10DPO. Give it another 24 hours and it should darken. However, I know that it isn't dark enough for your nerves yet, so when you are ready to announce it as such I will be ready!!! :dust:

ASHKNOWSBEST Welcome Back Hun!!! So good to see you and happy to hear that you have begun the IVF journey. How is NY treating you, last we spoke you had just moved. Hope all is well. :dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

November Thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mber-fall-testers-0-here-we.html#post22214851

Please look at page 138 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

This is driving me crazy! Now I want to POAS so bad it's crazy! If I go by the chart posted Im 3 days past implantation!! As soon as I get my BFP Im suppose to call the dr and get a progesterone shot so Im anxious now...I feel like I cant stay in my chair!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->