October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

so sorry mom2pne and turtlemomma! *hugs* hoping you get a beautiful November BFP!

Cristeena, you arent out yet! fx you still have a bfp coming! sending you lots o' baby dust!

thank you, loro! i am so nervous about going to the doc. i know she is going to want me to temp some more. blah. hopefully they will do some bloodwork and see if there is anything hormonal going on. EVEN better hopefully i will just get my bfp this go around. how are things your way?

afm, idk. CD39. Kind of lost right now... I will NOT test again until Friday if the witch has still not shown.

GL at the doc Taurus!!

Oh cristeena I am so sorry :( I really hope November is your lucky month! My fingers are crossed for you...sending you tons of baby dust! Enjoy that wine!!!!!!

:witch: just got me!! :( Time for a glass of :wine: GL ladies!!!!! :)

I hear ya on that glas of :wine:. My AF is due the day before my Halloween party. I hope if she is gonna show her face she will do it before the party so i can enjoy a glass of wine with some friends

:hugs: to those the Witch came to visit......good luck to you ladies in November.

AFM: I've been having this cramping sensation still. I think I'm just gonna POAS tomorrow with fmu. I'm tired of wondering......

ooooh good luck, tugawug! i cant wait to see the results of your POAS! will be thinking of you! :)

Please help! Im 13dpo, I took a test at 6am I was too tired to wait for the results lol, So I went back to bed. I got up at 7:20 went to look at it and Saw the faintest of all faint lines!!! I mean its so faint that the only way i could get something to show with my camera was to invert it in photoshop. Tell me your opinions.

Go here https://bubblesnpuddles.zenfolio.com/p873930478
password: bb

Hey all!
Well, guess we will have to count me out. Even with my 10 positive pregnancy tests last week and over the weekend, AF showed yesterday with some pretty heavy cramping.
Boo... but I'll be moving on to the next group and keep trying!
I'm going to stay really positive and just have a glass of wine :)

Thanks all!
Jenn (Safariguri)

Sad to see my angel go :cry:

So sorry Jenn =/ We'll be here with you in November!

Sorry to hear the sad news Safariguri :hugs: Good luck to you in November....

AFM: I had this really vivid dream that I POAS and got this positive. It was so real until I awaken in my bed so I went to take it and got the clearest BFN!!! Anyways, well at least I know. I'll stop SS and just wait for the lovely AF(sarcasm).

Babydust to everyone else in the running.

I used to follow these threads a couple of months ago but stopped because I just wasn't getting pregnant and felt that I needed to go over to the IUI/IVF threads ... well I've decided to come back and join you ladies. I'm in the middle of my 1st IVF and am extremely excited and nervous about the whole thing.

Well ladies Im supposed to test tomorrow. Temps still up and cramping a bit but more of a slight "stabbing" feeling in my uterus in the same place. Last time I was pregnant and went for my sonogram I felt this way and the sono ladies couldnt find my bean so I told her where it was and she found it! It was right where this slight "stabbing" feeling is :) Talk about being in tune with your body!! Im extremely emotional for the last few days, crying for no reason, yesterday my right nipple was sore and when I looked at it the skin was peeling off of it. Ouch! Today when I woke the sides of my boobs more by my armpits were sore but they go away when I wake up?? I dont understand this. Considering the fact that every other time I was pregnant I didnt find out until I was 9weeks, I dont think I should put too much thought into this. Im having AF like cramps today but not due for AF until Oct 31st or Nov 1st. The TWW sucks!

:dust: to all the ladies waiting for your BFP and Congrats to all the ladies that got their BFP!! :)

Omg it's snowing like crazy here in Minnesota! Just thought I'd share! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->