October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Hello ladies! Originally I was going to test on the 21st, but I realized I ovulated way later than I thought, most likely around the 13th, so I will not be OFFICIALLY testing until the 25th or so, but I am 9 DPO today, and I THINK i may have a VERY faint positive. Yesterday at 8dpo, two of you ladies said you saw it too with a FRER after tweaking, but today with an Answer, it seems even lighter :/ I have to bend my laptop screen to see it, but Im not as hopeful anymore. Any opinions on this hpt today? Can anyone tweak it or me please? Thanks ladies, BABYDUST to ALL!!! <3

Attachments

• 9DPO Afternoon.jpg
    9DPO Afternoon.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 9DPO Afternoon Invert.jpg
    9DPO Afternoon Invert.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 17
Hello ladies! Originally I was going to test on the 21st, but I realized I ovulated way later than I thought, most likely around the 13th, so I will not be OFFICIALLY testing until the 25th or so, but I am 9 DPO today, and I THINK i may have a VERY faint positive. Yesterday at 8dpo, two of you ladies said you saw it too with a FRER after tweaking, but today with an Answer, it seems even lighter :/ I have to bend my laptop screen to see it, but Im not as hopeful anymore. Any opinions on this hpt today? Can anyone tweak it or me please? Thanks ladies, BABYDUST to ALL!!! <3

If I tilt my screen I *think* I see it.. Keep testing! Either way you're not out unless AF shows! :thumbup:

Ladies! I wasn't planning to test until I was "late" but I was feeling a bit of nausea earlier so did a test tonight and got what I *thiiiink* is a really faint positive! :wacko:

Can you see it???

If I tilt my screen, I see a line! :)

I don't see it, sorry, but it's still way early! Are you going to test again tomorrow or are you going to wait a couple of days?

Good luck!

Sorry, I can't see it Cristeena, fx'd for a clear positive soon!

:hugs: Luna. Say, did you check your cp/cm at what your chart lists as 7-9dpo? To me, that looks like you could have o'd around then. In which case, you are testing too early. FX'd.

I don't see it, sorry, but it's still way early! Are you going to test again tomorrow or are you going to wait a couple of days?

Good luck!

Hi! I think I would LOVE to wait and test at 12-14 DPO but I know myself and I am a spaz so I will prob test again. Going to try to wait a few days though. I cant really see it at all on this one, but on my FRER it was clearer I think. Thanks!

What? Do I have to guess? I'm terrible at guessing.

Hmm. OH went and had his SA? You found out you have something else besides PCOS? You ovulated? Um...

Come on Liz! What is it? I'm intrigued. Is it birthday related?

Did you get engaged?

Nope lol, i got my results back from the insulin and US. I have a ton of little cystes on my ovaries, none big enough to hurt but enough of them to prevent O. Insulin was normal but on the high side, doc said its fine for now. Buuuttt good news starting clomid tomorrow!

Sorry, I can't see it Cristeena, fx'd for a clear positive soon!

:hugs: Luna. Say, did you check your cp/cm at what your chart lists as 7-9dpo? To me, that looks like you could have o'd around then. In which case, you are testing too early. FX'd.
I actually had ewcm until cd18 so that's the absolute latest I could have o'ed, I think I stopped checking my cp already by then. Ugh waiting!

Great news Liz!

Im 7dpo had a temp drop this morning. Im on CD16. Cramping last night and today on right side, felt like throbbing. I will be testing on Oct. 25th. NEP is Oct 30th. Have been TTC #1 since April 2011 with no luck. On our 3rd round of Clomid!

Thats great news Liz. My immediate thought was a birthday engagement... Your Dr didnt want you to have a period before starting the Clomid?

Well, just went to the bathroom a while ago and saw that AF came a day early (not surprising as I normally do have my period on the 22nd of every single month). Looks like I'll be joining the rest of you that got hit by the Witch in the November thread. Congrats to those of you who did get a :bfp: this month and a H&H 9 months to you! Hugs for everyone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->