• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

Butterfly67

Reaction score
Thanks to JuneBug and Wendy for the last few months of testing threads - I think it is time for them to have a well-deserved rest and so I'll start off an October testing one if that is OK :flower:

I'll mark down testing dates here and then if :witch: or :bfp:

As before I will use my thanks button to let you know I have added you to the list :thumbup:

So good luck everyone, let's have a bumper halloweeen of :bfp:s :thumbup:

1 Oct

arlosmama :bfp:
HPMINI :witch:
bblve :witch:
hugs3409 :witch:

2 Oct

SuperAwesome :witch:

3 Oct

Jodes2011 :angel:
klsltsp :witch:
supernoodles :witch:
Ferne :bfp:
savvyluv MIA
Natsby :witch:

4 Oct

keekeesaurus :witch:
SheadKnight :witch:
HippieChick MIA
NAPzWife :witch:
gingersnaps :witch:
sadie :bfp:

5 Oct

lilmama6 :witch:

6 Oct

Lucky7s :witch:
valb MIA

7 Oct

8 Oct

shmoo75 :bfp:

9 Oct

StarSign :bfp:
Desperado167 :witch:

10 Oct

mum2be38 MIA
mummymurray74 :bfp:

11 Oct

Abbys Mommy :witch:

12 Oct

Butterfly67 :witch:
lingra MIA
peanutpup :witch:
Hopefulagain :witch:

13 Oct

Conina :witch:
12Darcy :witch:

14 Oct

tnkzmom :witch:

15 Oct

WendyK07 :witch:
iwantanother :witch:

16 Oct

goldie66 :witch:
kirsty H :witch:
JacquelineB :bfp:

17 Oct

lafaith :witch:
fairytoes :witch:
VIKK1 MIA

18 Oct

SilverBirch :witch:
Milty :witch:
andypanda6570 :witch:

19 Oct

sushipat :witch:
tammym1974 :witch:
suet43 :bfp:

20 Oct

21 Oct

tinkershell :witch:

22 Oct

RNTTC2011 :witch:

23 Oct

Lorraine2 :witch:

24 Oct

Graceyous :witch:
patooti :witch:

25 Oct

sumatwsimit :witch:

26 Oct

SuperAwesome :bfp:
LNZLU :witch:

27 Oct

Bluebell bun :witch:

28 Oct

Terrilou MIA
googly :witch:
klsltsp :bfp: (found on another thread)

29 Oct

yoyojojo :witch:
wana b a mom :witch:

30 Oct

31 Oct

Indigo77 :bfp:
OvenBunWanted :witch:
constancev18 MIA

If anyone posts a BFP but didn't previously post a test date then I will add them on the end as otherwise it will skew the stats (after all no-one is going to come on here and go, hey, I got a BFN, when they hadn't put themselves down for testing anyway :haha::haha: ETA-Ok, I take that bit back!)

Other October :bfp:s

I'll be your first tester!! ...except I don't know when I'll be testing... Probably early on but will know better when I (finally) o!

Thanks for doing this Butterfly!!

Me me me but I'll be in touch when I know whats going on, think my body has given up on me this month :growlmad:

M...is this a testing thread or a SSing thread? Lol :haha:

If you have a testing thread going, I'm totally in...but at the first mention of sore boobs, I'll have to make a virtual run for it, lol.:hugs:

Fx'd ladies!:flower:

Ooh, I'm very tempted to add a caveat to this thread

NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING PLEASE

IF YOU WANT TO SYMPTOM SPOT THEN RESPECTFULLY PLEASE GO TO THE TWO WEEK WAIT SECTION :hugs::hugs::hugs:

The reason for this is that Symptom Spotting will drive you mad, the symptoms are the same as AF and the only way that you will know if you are pregnant is when you get a positive test!!

I'd like to join in! But I'm a testing virgin :blush:. Is there a post anywhere that explains the testing threads and can some one direct me to it? Sorry for being a div.

I'd like to join in! But I'm a testing virgin :blush:. Is there a post anywhere that explains the testing threads and can some one direct me to it? Sorry for being a div.

Hi keekee! No, I don't think there is really we just make it up as we go along! But basically if you just let me know which day you think you will be testing (I will update your name on the front page calendar so we can see who is testing when) and then let us know your result on here - then at the end of the month I will gather the stats and see what the average BFP rate is - I think in the past few months it has been 18% which is not too shabby for over 35's :thumbup:

Okay...I will be testing October 1...and hopefully not a day before...although...I do like to pee on some sticks...any sticks...chopsticks, matchsticks, sticks from outside...I am on a mission to behave myself this month!

Thanks for setting this up!

Heee. I will try not to hold out so long to test when I have a pretty chart.:blush: At least this round I want to relish a :bfp: even if it goes away!! Sign me up for testing Oct 9th. Thanks, Butterfly!

Thanks hun. I was going to suggest that someone start the October thread. I'll let you know a testing date as soon as AF gets here.

:hugs:

Hi Butterfly67 can you put me down for 16th...

Hopefully I ovulate this month,first time to join the testing threads...:thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

To all you lovely ladies :happydance:

Thanks for taking the initiative Butterfly :thumbup:

Can you please add me for the 10th Oct.... If I can wait that long :blush:

Good luck to you all :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok, Butterfly, Put me down for Oct 14th Please, hopefully I can dodge that :witch: next month..and I'm hoping we all have :bfp:so here is a whole lot of
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I am going to think about it this month, i might chill for a cycle, i will decide after AF! Jus want to send you lots of baby dust ladies!!

No chilling for me, I'm straight back on the horse. Or should that be the cowboy?

Put me down for around October 12 pretty please. I have already bought the pee sticks. :shhh:

Love, love, love to everyone trying and testing soon! Ooh I can feel those spermies warming up already...

:dust:

Hi Butterfly. Thanks for doing the October thread hun. Can you put me down for th 17th? This may change once FF confirms OV which I suspect wont be for another 17 days or so:cry: damn these long stupid cycles!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->