• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

Butterfly can you put me down for the 4th? I want to leave it as long as possible before I do my HPT and the witch is due on the 5th. I just got my first high fertility reading on the CBFM. Is it wrong to be super excited about this?! :happydance: But OH was too tired for sexy time :brat:. He's working long shifts so I can see I'm going to have my work cut out this weekend.

Keeping everything crossed for all you October testers!
Lots of love and luck xxx

Hi all - new to this site. My next testing date will be Oct 8th so I'd love to join in with you all.

Butterfly can you put me down for the 4th? I want to leave it as long as possible before I do my HPT and the witch is due on the 5th. I just got my first high fertility reading on the CBFM. Is it wrong to be super excited about this?! :happydance: But OH was too tired for sexy time :brat:. He's working long shifts so I can see I'm going to have my work cut out this weekend.

Keeping everything crossed for all you October testers!
Lots of love and luck xxx

Hi Hun, I know what you mean about getting excited about your first High reading on the CBFM I too use one but, it doesn't always pick up my Peak day as, I have 40+ cycles and sometimes they are just too long for the machine. You could get about 10 Highs before your Peak if its the first time you are using it hun so don't panic too much if you can't talk OH into:sex: tonight. I got my :bfp: in 2009 the 2nd cycle of using it and in August 2010 I had my DD. FX you get some action in over the weekend.

butterfly as soon as i ovulate i will let you know what date to put me down as ](*,)](*,)](*,)

Hi Butterfly :hi:, Bet I know why you've really offered to do this.....!!! Thanks for the no SS rule. A complete no, no ladies, anyone who slips up :trouble: there'll be trouble!!

This cycle I'm chilling, haven't worked out when I maybe Oing, had a 26 day cycle, then a 30 day cycle last time so don't know when to test and so far CD10 and not a sniff of a BD either....think I'll be lurking.....

Good luck to everyone and esp those due to test on 25th, it's my birthday so it'll be an extra lucky day for you!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Butterfly :hi:, Bet I know why you've really offered to do this.....!!! Thanks for the no SS rule. A complete no, no ladies, anyone who slips up :trouble: there'll be trouble!!

This cycle I'm chilling, haven't worked out when I maybe Oing, had a 26 day cycle, then a 30 day cycle last time so don't know when to test and so far CD10 and not a sniff of a BD either....think I'll be lurking.....

Good luck to everyone and esp those due to test on 25th, it's my birthday so it'll be an extra lucky day for you!!!

If only it were that simple :winkwink::winkwink: :haha::haha:

If only it were that simple :winkwink::winkwink: :haha::haha:

Ahh yes, those magical 2 little words 'if only'......:wacko:

hey hun can you put me down to test on the 3rd October thanks so much x

i'd like to join :) i'll be testing Oct 3 :) it's my first month off of bcp, and i'm sooo excited that i ovulated :) i know how lucky that is.... good luck to everyone!!!

HI,

Can you put me down as well please- this is my first over 35 post as I will be testing after my 35th bday which is sunday! It's our 10th cycle TCC - will be my second child (if it ever happens - my first is 17 in Oct) but will be my boyfriend's first- bit of a gap I know!!

Not absoloutely sure when testing but will be around 5th- like the others - I will have a better idea when I ovulate.
xx

October 2 for me, please! Since my birthday is that week, I'd like a BFP, thanks very much!

I'm going to write my letter to Aunt Flo right now, actually.

I will be testing the middle of october as af is due on 10/17/11. So good luck to all of us october testers! baby dust to all! lafaith:flower:

testing in the middle of october af due 10/17/11! wishing all of us little pumpkins for october!

AF is due on about September 25th or 26th so I am thinking that if I am still waiting come October 1st that would be a good time to test. I'm not going to think about it until then because I don't want to obsess!! I'm remaining positive because I might as well be but I don't want to get my hopes up. I have my fingers crossed but who knows! Negativity won't help me!

Oh! Please add me for October 4th!
Everything crossed for and baby dust to all!

Oh! Please add me for October 4th!
Everything crossed for and baby dust to all!

Ooh I'm down for October 4th too! Loads of October :bfp:s would be RAD. I'm 40 on the 17th and it would be the best pressie ever. Here's hoping. Am now officially post-ov and in the 2WW twilight zone/limbo/purgatory/hell. Lordy :wacko::loopy:

October 4th is our day, KeeKee! I just KNOW IT! And heck yes - an awesome pressie indeed! :winkwink:

Hi Butterfly67! -

Can I join in? I'll be testing on October 1st. :flower:

Hi there,

Well got my smiley on my opk after I wrote my last msg - day 13 so bit earlier than normal. So I'll be testing on 4th. I'm not one who can't wait and testing as soon as poss. Even when Af has has been late - I've still not done so. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->